Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

will biden debate or will he back out?

Will Biden debate ?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. will joe man up and actually debate trump

• Yes, he's a decent man of integrity and not afraid to debate Trump
    • fock no, covid! Racism! Trump lies too much.

He’s coming down with the Covid, 14 day quarantine. Or he will be exposed to someone who has it, 14 day still. This way he can still go online and preach his silliness. 

Old bag pelosi & co. are burning the midnight oil over the next week trying to come up with an excuse that the media can jack off to.

I just heard him reading a doom and gloom speech to the press. Something about Trump killing 180,000 people, Trump burning down forests, and Trump creating racism. What kind of fools are falling for this?

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

He'll debate but not for the reasons you.put in your poll

Yeah, that was sarcasm. No one really thinks those things of him. ... 

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

I just heard him reading a doom and gloom speech to the press. Something about Trump killing 180,000 people, Trump burning down forests, and Trump creating racism. What kind of fools are falling for this?

Honcho, peenie, mdc, Hawkeye, Herbie and  those retards at FBG 

I have mentioned it before. There is no way his people are going to allow him to debate. None. 

His handlers and staff know either way time to get their resumes out. If he does them it's over. He will look stupid. If he declines it's over. He looks weak.   

16 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I just heard that too. He talked on and on  about this country like it's experiencing some surreal doomsday scenario out of a book. Nobody has a job because Trump didn't fix the virus.. People are dying all over the place because Trump didn't fix the virus. Every city is being destroyed because Trump didn't fix the climate. Racism is taking over the country because Trump it pushing it. Etc...

But if we honor him by voting him in, he will fix climate change and by doing so will create millions of jobs. He will get rid of the virus once and for all. He will eliminate racism by bringing people together in this country. He will make this country safe for all people whereas Trump turned it into violent racist country....

One thing he left out.....

was what he has achieved in his last 40 years in office. I wonder why? 🤔

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Basically low IQ, losers who cannot think for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I honestly think he will try everything in his power to not debate...  They will push for Harris to debate Pence and that is it...

If they do let Biden debate, I think it will be moderated by a heavy left person and there will be zero town-hall type questions...

I say there are debates but the media will go into overdrive to destroy Trump's performance and totally ignore anything Biden says.  The media will probably say everything that came out of Trump's mouth was racist and offensive.  Biden will also read from a prepared script and not answer any direct questions or even stay on topic.

36 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

People are already voting in my state.  

I already voted twice.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

He has to do it. It's a massive factor on electability. His staff knows it but what else can they do. Looks like they are banking on ballot harvesting and turning voting into a toxic landfill of ballots. It's a given now it won't be called election night no matter what.  

saw a fun stat.  71% of people that plan in voting by mail are voting for Biden, :o

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

saw a fun stat.  71% of people that plan in voting by mail are voting for Biden, :o

I heard it was 214%...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

You are seriously dense.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You are seriously dense.

With all those people living in his head, there isn't a lot of room for clear thought. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I have mentioned it before. There is no way his people are going to allow him to debate. None. 

I really dont think he will. I think they are looking for some way he can get out of doing it. At least face to face. I feel like they will try to at least have him do it via zoom so they can help coach him and write his answers for him that he can read off of cards they hold up. Cause if he does it in person then hes going to get destroyed. I know it. You know it. America knows it

All Biden has to do is ramble somewhat coherently about Trump being a bad man, and the Left wing news will handle the rest.

Anything Trump says will be denied or downplayed by the "moderator".

He'll do them. He's been saying all along he'll do them and nobody from the campaign itself has hinted otherwise. It's every other Dem and Dem pundit that is  begging him not to participate. And, of course, they're right. Biden is lost in space. Fortunately, Biden doesn't see the decline in himself, takes the advice as insulting, and has enough stubborn pride to want to try.

31 minutes ago, riversco said:

I wonder if democrat voters expect Biden to be sworn in and resign 5 minutes later.

Or hell. It's the left. He might just die shortly after inauguration day.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

He'll do them. He's been saying all along he'll do them and nobody from the campaign itself has hinted otherwise. It's every other Dem and Dem pundit that is  begging him not to participate. And, of course, they're right. Biden is lost in space. Fortunately, Biden doesn't see the decline in himself, takes the advice as insulting, and has enough stubborn pride to want to try.

He recognizes the decline in his public speaking. That why there are many examples of him just giving up at the end of a ramble. He's  been told not to fight it. Thing is, Biden is sure that he is just fine when he is behind closed doors. If he becomes President, the SOTU will be done from the WH, he'll claim a broken leg or something. Many rules will be changed to accommodate him.

Even Bernie knows. He’s been saying you need to do more than Just attack Trump. If you are a Biden supporter, try and get through a short conversation without bringing up Trump. What exactly are you going to say about Biden besides he’s not Trump? After his 47 years in the highest levels of government what can be said for him? He’s been wrong about everything. We’re to expect he’s going to all of a sudden get it right? He’s a Senator from a tiny Blue state that has never been challenged. That’s his accomplishment, getting elected. Just like his former boss. 

Ben Hiden

With his apparent TelePrompter dependency, Trump needs to have the debate where both of them are there in the same location, not video...

Of course Biden could probably still get fed the questions beforehand and maybe he can memorize the answers, but at least take the Prompter out of the equation...