Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex Cup V - US Open - TEAMS

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

I'd like to take a moment and thank you Biff, for stepping up and helping the league go on without a hitch to make up for dead beats like CBF and Cloacaine.  A pleasure to have you. Hope you continue on through next year and beyond. :cheers:

Appreciate the invite. Will definitely be back next year. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Sergio Garcia

Drive for dough putt for show.  

Wait, wut?

he can't do either.

Eh, why not. Played in 2006... top 10s in his last two US opens and he missed the cut for me at the PGA :D

Henrik Stenson

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

Eh, why not. Played in 2006... top 10s in his last two US opens and he missed the cut for me at the PGA :D

Henrik Stenson

That three wood might come in handy at Winged Foot.  

On 9/14/2020 at 1:54 PM, Cruzer said:

2020 U.S. OPEN - WINGED FOOT

Pat:.....Dustin Johnson.....Jordan Spieth.....Rickie Fowler.....Shane Lowry.....Cameron Champ.....Erik Van Rooyen

Cruzer:.....Xander Schauffele.....Paul Casey.....Brendon Todd.....Sebastian Munoz.....Lanto Griffin.....Brian Harman 

Alias:.....Jon Rahm.....Harris English.....Louie Oosthuizen.....Phil Mickelson.....Kevin Streelman.....Rasmussen Hojgaard

Wonder:.....Daniel Berger.....Adam Scott.....Matthew Fitzpatrick.....Alex Noren.....Ryan Palmer.....Henrik Stenson 

KSB:.....Webb Simpson.....Tger Woods.....Victor Hovland.....Billy Horschel.....Corey Conners.....Sergio Garcia 

CBIFF:.....Collin Morikawa.....Tony Finau.....Matthew Wolff.....Bubba Watson.... Zach Johnson.....Jason Kokrak 

Fumble:.....Justin Thomas.....Terrell Hatton.....Gary Woodland.....Chez Reavie.....Thomas Pieters.....Tom Lewis 

Dain:.....Rory McIIroy.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Abraham Ancer.....Lee Westwood.....Will Zalatoris.....Cameron Smith 

Doody:.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Justin Rose.....Kevin Kisner.....Joaquin Niemann.....Ian Poulter.....Bernd Weisberger

LOD:.....Tommy Fleetwood.....Patrick Reed.....Matt Kuchar.....Mackenzie Hughes.....Kevin Na.....Michael Thompson 

Ed:.....Jason Day.....Patrick Cantlay.....Sung-jae Im.....Martin Kaymer.....Lucas Glover.....Andy Sullivan 

That's a wrap - well done boys.

Winged Foot is my fav US Open track ever - going to be awesome, and a meat grinder.

• Thanks 1

Quick question.  What if the draft is over and the tournament hasn't started and you want to replace one of your golfers with one not drafted?  

You know what, never mind, that would cause a pandora's box of problems.  Disregard.  

57 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Quick question.  What if the draft is over and the tournament hasn't started and you want to replace one of your golfers with one not drafted?  

You know what, never mind, that would cause a pandora's box of problems.  Disregard.  

Cmon now lol. 

So excited to watch half the golf tomorrow and then be dejected and still have to calculate the scores all week. 

8 times a year 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

$5 transaction fee.

19 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

So excited to watch half the golf tomorrow and then be dejected and still have to calculate the scores all week. 

8 times a year 

I'm pumped for tomorrow as well, but I will tell you what gives me a boner- Thinking about what Augusta is going to look like in the fall. Would be awesome if they started doing Augusta every April and November. 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I would say you can replace your 6th round pick or a guy that WD

36 minutes ago, edjr said:

For a $5 transaction fee. 💰

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Sergio Garcia

Drive for dough putt for show.  

Wait, wut?

If you didn’t take him I was going to.  Odds wise, he should have been drafted earlier.

17 minutes ago, lod001 said:

For a $5 transaction fee. 💰

Same as your mom charges?

54 minutes ago, edjr said:

Only a withdrawal or the person who was the very last taken should be able to be replaced.

There is someone who wasn't drafted that I'm shocked by. And no, wasn't Leishiits.

7 hours ago, edjr said:

I'd like to take a moment and thank you Biff, for stepping up and helping the league go on without a hitch to make up for dead beats like CBF and Cloacaine.  A pleasure to have you. Hope you continue on through next year and beyond. :cheers:

For sure. :cheers:

If it was a serious question, no I dont think you should be able to replace a guy with someone who wasn't drafted... for many reasons. Maybe one of your dudes doesn't WD but you read some news hes dealing with an injury and you want to replace him..... someones loved one just passed and its extra motivation..... pending birth of a child.... etc.

My all non drafted team would be

Ben Hung An...... Si Woo Kim...... Matt Wallace..... Joel Dahmen..... Christiaan Bezuidenhout.... Brandt Snedeker

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

There is someone who wasn't drafted that I'm shocked by. And no, wasn't Leishiits.

If it wasn't one of the 6 I listed above........  Keegan.... Hubbard..... Rafa Bello..... Hadwin.....Brandon Wu..... Victor Perez?

8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

If it was a serious question, no I dont think you should be able to replace a guy with someone who wasn't drafted... for many reasons. Maybe one of your dudes doesn't WD but you read some news hes dealing with an injury and you want to replace him..... someones loved one just passed and its extra motivation..... pending birth of a child.... etc.

My all non drafted team would be

Ben Hung An...... Si Woo Kim...... Matt Wallace..... Joel Dahmen..... Christiaan Bezuidenhout.... Brandt Snedeker

Start doing that as a side bet next year. $5 or $10 extra. If the ghost team wins the 2nd place guy wins the pot. If ghost team doesn’t win it carries over to the next week and so on until it does win. 

14 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

If it wasn't one of the 6 I listed above........  Keegan.... Hubbard..... Rafa Bello..... Hadwin.....Brandon Wu..... Victor Perez?

Almost took Keegan but his driving accuracy sucked

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Almost took Keegan but his driving accuracy sucked

not as good as your mom

Stole these and going to play them. 

DJ > Rory -125 *
DJ > JT -105 *
Rham > Rory -135 *
Finau > Fleetwood -125 **
Finau > Reed +105 *
Todd > Speith -130 *
Kim > Kaymer -120 *
Smith > McKinzie -120 *
Hatton > Scott -120 *

Phil Mickelson/Amstel Light commercial is light in the loafers. 

12 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Phil Mickelson/Amstel Light commercial is light in the loafers. 

is it true Amy was seen hanging out with Scotty Scheffler?

13 minutes ago, edjr said:

is it true Amy was seen hanging out with Scotty Scheffler?

I hadn’t heard that. :lol:

wouldn’t be surprised though. 

I realized once I posted,  the replacement pick is s a bad idea due to the Pandora’s Box it would open. No way we can do that.  Totally agree.  :cheers:

Full Disclosure today the 1st alternate Doc Redman is now in the field due to a Covid positive test to some schmuck.  I would have drafted him, actually searched the field starting round 5 if he was available.  Love his game, and a super accurate driver of the golf ball, which plays well at Winged Foot.  

Doc makes the cut and finishes Top 30.  

Glad this is back on NBC and we don't have to listen to Joe Buck all weekend. 

Justin Leonard prediction for winning score +2 :thumbsup:

Love these tough tracks. 

14 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Actually Joel Dahmen.... He's 44th in Total Driving, had a T10 at the PGA, a T20 at the BMW.

Hell, I should of taken him now that I think about it.  lol

22 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Glad this is back on NBC and we don't have to listen to Joe Buck all weekend. 

No shiit! Fox does a lot of fantastic things - golf was not one of them. 

Buck had no biz in a golf booth - he was focking terrible, as was their entire broadcast.

Even though I still I still associate M. Tirico w/ABC and the Open - he is fantastic in the booth.

I'm one of the few I guess, but I miss J. Miller. He was iconic to the US Open broadcast as Venturi was to the Masters. 

Hole 1 today is like Oprah, And you get a birdie, and you get a birdie and you get a birdie.

And Speef bogeys 1, from the fairway, with a wedge. The dude may have gone full blown Baker-Finch on us. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

And Speef bogeys 1, from the fairway, with a wedge. The dude may have gone full blown Baker-Finch on us. 

This generation's David Duval