Anthony Gibson 

James robinson. 

My wr are

courtland sutton

Ruggs

Dionnte johnson 

Mike williams

Laviska. 

Taylor's going to be in demand; I'd try to move him for a low-end WR1 like Robert Woods or something.

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I am weak at WR but ended up with 

CEH 

Carson 

Jonathan taylor 

Anthony Gibson 

James robinson. 

My wr are

courtland sutton

Ruggs

Dionnte johnson 

Mike williams

Laviska. 

Mack is out for the season, you keep Taylor, him and CEH gives you a very good rb combo.  

I would also look to move Carson, while he still has value, only 6 rush att week one, he did score on two rec, can’t count on that being the case going forward, plus Penny will return . 

Thanks. 

I'd be shopping Carson. I like him, but he's the back i like the least that could net you a quality WR. As far as what WR you can get depends on what team needs a RB in your league, but he should net you a mid to low WR 1. 

To actually answer your question, I'd say CEH is worth a top level WR.  Top 10 for sure.  

I would not trade him or Taylor.  Youth at RB is a good thing.  

16 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

I would not trade him or Taylor.  Youth at RB is a good thing.  

I don't think it's a dynasty league (at least he din't say that it was), and Taylor is from Wisconsin.

43 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Sorry. Redraft. 

What I think doesn't change if it's a redraft.   I think Taylor/Clyde is an awesome combo right now.   I'd enjoy starting that combo.  

I had Carson last year.  He was good enough but he's a bowling ball that's going to take a major beating because he searches out contact.   

To answer your question, CEH is worth any WR you want.  But as others have stated, don't do it.

Look to move either Carson or Taylor.  Depending on the makeup of the other teams, Golladay is certainly a possibility, float out Julio (lots of yardage but no TDs again).

The jury is in.....keep CEH and Taylor and try to move Carson after his big game (points-wise) for a low-end WR1. Might even be able to snag Golladay.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I don't think it's a dynasty league (at least he din't say that it was), and Taylor is from Wisconsin.

No, Taylor is from New Jersey 

12 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No, Taylor is from New Jersey 

Can you name some other alumni of that college?

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Can you name some other alumni of that college?

Not Taylor, obviously.....but Ray Rice played college ball in New Jersey (Rutgers)

2 minutes ago, stonewall said:

Not Taylor, obviously.....but Ray Rice played college ball in New Jersey (Rutgers)

Yeah, I was just trying to get weepaws to understand the difference between a college and a hometown.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, I was just trying to get weepaws to understand the difference between a college and a hometown.

Difference is that Taylor is from New Jersey, he played college football at Wisconsin.  

Your welcome for my help. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Difference is that Taylor is from New Jersey, he played college football at Wisconsin.

That's not a difference, that's what I said.  Try to keep up.

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

No , see you said Taylor is from Wisconsin, that’s not true, he’s from New Jersey, he played college football at Wisconsin. 

Your welcome. 

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No , see you said Taylor is from Wisconsin, that’s not true, he’s from New Jersey, he played college football at Wisconsin. 

Your welcome. 

English isn't one of my usual subjects, and I don't carry the teaching certification for English that I do for fantasy football, but I think this lesson is basic enough that I can administer it effectively.  Your ability to assimilate the lesson, however, I'm not so sure about.  Let's do it anyway...

Once you have been somewhere, you are always from there.

Like if someone was surprised to see you, and they said, "Where did you come from?"  "The living room" would be a perfectly acceptable answer.

Or if someone commented on your road trip from Wisconsin to Idaho, they might ask, "Where did you come from?" in which case a New Jersey native might reasonably answer "Wisconsin."

Or if someone was considering drafting Jonathan Taylor, but wanted to consider his alma mater in their decision, they might ask Jonathan Taylor, "Hey, where are you from again?" and he would probably say, "Wisconsin," taking his cue from the football-based circumstance.

For homework, I want you to post 50 more nonsense posts by midnight tonight.  That shouldn't be too hard, since you do 30-40 on a daily basis anyway.

• Like 1

If i could get michael thomas for him would that sway the opinion of the court?

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Not if he's about to miss time...

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Not with that ankle spring. 

CEH can’t convert short yardage.  His value should be based on your league settings.  Expect good yardage, and receptions.  Don’t expect more than 8 TDs.

27 minutes ago, JagFan said:

CEH can’t convert short yardage.  His value should be based on your league settings.  Expect good yardage, and receptions.  Don’t expect more than 8 TDs.

Hot takes!

Last season Fournette was 7th in ppr total points and he scored only 3 tds. 

Chubb was 8th with 8 tds. 

Kamara was 9th with 6 tds. 

And Barkley was 10th with 8 tds.  

Lots of yards plus 8 tds rb1.  

Keep CEH.  

I am worried about his jump cut running style to be honest. It screams lisc franc injury to me. 

So you want to trade him for a wr with a bad ankle? 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

So you want to trade him for a wr with a bad ankle? 

No I want to trade him for a top wr. 

8 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I'll give you TWO of the top 10 WRs for him right now--Jamison Crowder and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. 

Deal?

I would try and trade Carson for someone like Amari Cooper or Keenan Allen

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I would try to move Carson, but it’s your call,, thank you. 

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

I would also look to move Carson, while he still has value, only 6 rush att week one, he did score on two rec, can’t count on that being the case going forward, plus Penny will return . 

Thanks. 

I would also not count on only 6 weekly rush attempts.

Carson is a beast, not sure why there is no love here for him.

God Bless.

11 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I am worried about his jump cut running style to be honest. It screams lisc franc injury to me. 

😐

If you're looking for reasons to get rid of him, get rid of him.  Go try to get a top 10 WR.  I'm guessing it won't be difficult.

Go get Julio, Thomas, Adams or Hopkins. 

Based on ADP your RB is a 1st round pick. Now after 1 game he’s solidified that, his value is worth any WR on the market. 

I wouldn’t hurry with Thomas, keep a close watch on his injury.  

I wouldn’t deal CEH.  

I wouldn't deal CEH either. But if you're determined too, Simms is right - you need to go for Adams ideally. Otherwise what was the point drafting CEH for a first round pick, if you're going to deal him one week later for a WR you could have got in the second?

I'd rather try to move Carson if you've got faith in Taylor stepping up to an RB1. There'll be someone hurting at RB in your league who will see Carson's 2 TDs in week one and be willing to give up a WR1/WR2 for him.

I could not get a deal done. So for the moment I will keep them all and ride a wr corp of Dionnte johnson,mike williams and ruggs/shanault 

17 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I could not get a deal done. So for the moment I will keep them all and ride a wr corp of Dionnte johnson,mike williams and ruggs/shanault 

You couldn't sell a solid young rb for a receiver?  That seems very odd to me 

5 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

You couldn't sell a solid young rb for a receiver?  That seems very odd to me 

Multiple factors that will change after this week. One guy is interested but I'm playing him this week. I don't trade with the team I'm playing typically.