Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Dreaded High Ankle Sprain For Michael Thomas

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I did.  Your hindsight is 20/20, but your foresight told us that Fournette was the Bucs RB you'd rather have.

Pretending you knew as much as Axe Elf after the fact is really kind of a weak attention grab.

By the way, we're one month into the season--can we call CeeDee a third round talent yet?

Your full of it. You make obvious calls and then claim victory, Watch its easy. If Nick Chubb  misses time Kareem Hunt will feast. No one but jrokh has this kind of insight and inside information...

1 minute ago, jrokh said:

If Nick Chubb  misses time Kareem Hunt will feast.

Apples and oranges.  Everyone else thought Sanders or Smith would be the obvious beneficiary--WRs.  Axe Elf called a RB as the primary beneficiary, and Kamara became the most dangerous weapon in fantasy football.

If you want to call Austin Hooper as the guy to benefit from Chubb's absence or something, I'll give you credit (if it happens).

Until then, you're just sour graping your way out of the wine.

Axe Elf is inevitable.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Apples and oranges.  Everyone else thought Sanders or Smith would be the obvious beneficiary--WRs.  Axe Elf called a RB as the primary beneficiary, and Kamara became the most dangerous weapon in fantasy football.

If you want to call Austin Hooper as the guy to benefit from Chubb's absence or something, I'll give you credit (if it happens).

Until then, you're just sour graping your way out of the wine.

Axe Elf is inevitable.

Yeah you called the consensus pre-season # 4 overall pick would score more fantasy points when another top 10 overall pick on the same team missed games. Congrats, you cracked the code sherlock...

Tre'quan actually was a benefactor.  I take umbrage with anyone who would say otherwise.  I'm giving people a guy who could help their team.  No one was going to get Kamara.  If you listened to me, you could've picked up a nice starter during this period right off the scrap heap.