Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

Brady is Becoming Winston

Brady threw multiple INTs in an opening game for the first time since 2003 last night.

Brady also now has an active streak of throwing a pick-six in three straight games, going back to last year's playoffs.

And even the uniform is starting to look the same.

Weird.

Maybe TB can trade for WInston back.  At least he gave some sweet "eat a W" speeches.

22 minutes ago, nobody said:

Maybe TB can trade for WInston back.  At least he gave some sweet "eat a W" speeches.

Surely with today's technology, somebody out there can Photoshop/CGI Brady eating the W.  That would be awesome.

Is Tampa still a Super Bowl quality team after they lose to Carolina this week?

This question is for all those who’ve been pimping TB since they brought in the overrated QB.

I didn’t see them winning at the Saints Either , it’s not like the Saints aren’t a good team, wouldn’t be concern of they lose to the Panthers either.  What only 14 more games to if they lose again, heck they could go 14-2.  

Everyone is still ok.  

Outside of the carefully designed offense in NE Brady will not succeed.  He will be serviceable at best, a suitable BYE week option.

The coaches in TB need to adjust their offensive design to negate Brady's weaknesses.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Outside of the carefully designed offense in NE Brady will not succeed.  He will be serviceable at best, a suitable BYE week option.

The coaches in TB need to adjust their offensive design to negate Brady's weaknesses.

I would agree, they the Bucs needed to restructure their system to fit the strengths of Brady.  

2 hours ago, JagFan said:

Is Tampa still a Super Bowl quality team after they lose to Carolina this week?

This question is for all those who’ve been pimping TB since they brought in the overrated QB.

If they somehow lose to Carolina, I'd be extremely concerned.

On the bright side, I think this the 5 the straight year everybody buried Brady after an early season game.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

If they somehow lose to Carolina, I'd be extremely concerned.

You misspelled “when”.

18 hours ago, nobody said:

On the bright side, I think this the 5 the straight year everybody buried Brady after an early season game.

The last 3 times Brady started the season 0-1, he went to the Super Bowl.

38 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Brady’s worse than Winston. I’m serious. I’ll give him credit for his age and discount for that but that’s all. 

He’s fockin 43. Of course he’s washed up. It’s a miracle he can still play at all.

I mean the guy is 7-5 and still capable of pretty good play at times. That’s amazing, considering he is washed up. But at the end of the day, reality doesn’t lie.

yeah, well washed up for Brady is still better than good play by a number of other starting QB's in the NFL.

of course, I think we would be foolish to think its gonna get much better in the next year or two.   its a downhill slide.   and Brady is getting closer to the steep part of that slide every day.