Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

NFL TV Ratings Reasoning

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That would consolidate a good amount of threads.  It's amazing how many are complaining about the NFL and how they want it to fail on a website dedicated to fantasy football.

I want them to lose some money and learn their lesson. Then they can go back to knocking the shite out of women and driving like lunatics while drunk. Just don’t preach at the rest of us. Clean your own room first. 

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Mike should pin a catch all thread for MAGAtards to cry about the NFL.

What we really need Mike to do is create a troll emoji. Now get back under your bridge. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I want them to lose some money and learn their lesson. Then they can go back to knocking the shite out of women and driving like lunatics while drunk. Just don’t preach at the rest of us. Clean your own room first. 

I won't argue that.  They are all over the place on what they think the right thing to do is.

It's funny who is and is not permitted to complain in todays society.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Here's one of the posts on here saying it.

"I want it to fail so you're goddammn right I'm going to roll around in it when crappy ratings come pouring in."

And they have started rolling in but that was a given because that's what happened when Kap started all this, ratings dropped. They laid off and they went back up. When they lay off again they will return some but they crapped the bed this time really bad. It won't fail but the NFL has to repair the messaging again. It's all over the place and makes no sense anymore.

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

And they have started rolling in but that was a given because that's what happened when Kap started all this, ratings dropped. They laid off and they went back up. When they lay off again they will return some but they crapped the bed this time really bad. It won't fail but the NFL has to repair the messaging again. 

Yeah, this isn’t 2016 where Kaep and a few others took all the heat. This is all of them. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, this isn’t 2016 where Kaep and a few others took all the heat. This is all of them. 

And the messages have no uniformity. All sorts of hat stickers for things loosely if at all related. Then the NFL says oh, let's put our own racism one in the endzone despite being guilty of racism ourselves for good measure. And let's leave 911 and police, military off the table for a while. Not cool right now.

22 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I don't think anyone on this site wants it to fail. Maybe momentarily because of the confusing messaging. Even Kap who kicked off this virtue parade is not happy with it. Is it white police brutality, racism, slavery in the US. I have no idea anymore. Can it be about the NFL's own internal racism. Apparently it can't be. Can it be about the plight of black neighborhoods. Definitely not. Can the Bears make statements on the field about violence in Chicago. Absolutely not. And police killed in cold blooded murder don't even think about it.

The NBA needs to just collapse at this point. They were smart enough to conduct some international outreach though so maybe they can survive. The NFL, though only 1/3 as far gone woke insane as the NBA, is largely North American and may be more vulnerable to collapse. I wonder if they can be salvaged or if we wouldn't be better off if a new USFL or XFL could rises up from the ashes to replace them entirely. The Lions and Ravens are too far gone into anti-Americanism. I don't know how to unfock the NFL when fully woke teams like those teams are anchors pulling the whole thing down into the abyss.

53 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The NBA needs to just collapse at this point. They were smart enough to conduct some international outreach though so maybe they can survive. The NFL, though only 1/3 as far gone woke insane as the NBA, is largely North American and may be more vulnerable to collapse. I wonder if they can be salvaged or if we wouldn't be better off if a new USFL or XFL could rises up from the ashes to replace them entirely. The Lions and Ravens are too far gone into anti-Americanism. I don't know how to unfock the NFL when fully woke teams like those teams are anchors pulling the whole thing down into the abyss.

They aren’t going under. They will just make less. Which is good. 

It's gotta be somewhere in the 90% sjw bullcrap as the reasoning. I don't tune in to see names on helmets (of mostly criminals) and kneeling for the anthem. But that's just me. :dunno:

It’s even worse. They now count streaming in the ratings. They didn’t do that before.  Ooof. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s even worse. They now count streaming in the ratings. They didn’t do that before.  Ooof. 

I thought they did last year?

I think I read It I could be wrong

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I thought they did last year?

I think I read It I could be wrong

I read it just started. Could be wrong. 

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2020 at 11:26 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

That would consolidate a good amount of threads.  It's amazing how many are complaining about the NFL and how they want it to fail on a website dedicated to fantasy football.

It's almost like people hate when something they love is twisted and bastardized. You're probably wondering why they don't accept their BLM masters like you eh comrade.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DexterM1776 said:

It's almost like people hate when something they love is twisted and bastardized. You're probably wondering why they don't accept their BLM masters like you eh comrade.

You really do live in your own little world, don't you?

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Tell us again how the people we as society have empowered to enforce our laws should let dangerous criminals go.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Tell us again how the people we as society have empowered to enforce our laws should let dangerous criminals go.

I haven’t been saying to let dangerous criminals go. You guys are going out of your way to misconstrue what I said. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I haven’t been saying to let dangerous criminals go. You guys are going out of your way to misconstrue what I said. 

They don’t wear a sign around them that says dangerous criminals. You know that, right? 

7 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yet you support the narrative that a black criminal’s life is worth more the yours. Maybe you are right?

I'm all for letting dangerous criminals out of jail, as long as we de-fund police and get rid of the 2nd Amendment too. It's a great 1-2-3 plan that the Democrats have come up with. It's what's best for America.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They don’t wear a sign around them that says dangerous criminals. You know that, right? 

An eye roll is all you’ll get from this dumb post. 

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Yet you support the narrative that a black criminal’s life is worth more the yours. May you are right?

No. Haven’t said that.

What is “May you are right?”

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

An eye roll is all you’ll get from this dumb post. 

No. Haven’t said that.

What is “May you are right?”

You don’t have to say it, the content of your posts scream it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You don’t have to say it, the content of your posts scream it.

Funny how you guys piss and moan about the media on here yet have no problems saying any of the false crap you want. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Funny how you guys piss and moan about the media on here yet have no problems saying any of the false crap you want. 

“Excuse me sir, are you a dangerous criminal?”  

• Haha 1

I'm starting to wonder if Fantasy Football was eliminated tomorrow, how well would the NFL do going forward?

8 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'm starting to wonder if Fantasy Football was eliminated tomorrow, how well would the NFL do going forward?

Very badly. You'll watch your team or you'll watch two top playoff contending teams, but when .400 vs .280 go head-to-head, nobody outside those markets would care without FF.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Don’t be afraid to see what you see.

5 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Since the product sucks, I would say poorly.

6 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

It would take a big hit but would still have the die hard fans and sports bettors. 

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know on youtubetv their is a Neilson tv measurement icon. So maybe they are reporting.

How are the ratings now? I assume they are back up?

5 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

How are the ratings now? I assume they are back up?

Yeah the NFL is pretty popular these days, even after you guys all boycotted over the kneeling.  Who woulda thunk it?

It wasn’t quite the victory that Bud Light was, but the boycotters did get them to stop kneeling. Chalk another one up for the good guys. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm surprised you guys still watch, with all the "End Racism" signs everywhere 

I don't watch.

Diversity is our strength.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm surprised you guys still watch, with all the "End Racism" signs everywhere 

They are all watching from Canada where all the liberal elites moved when Trump was elected. 

16 hours ago, edjr said:

They are all watching from Canada where all the liberal elites moved when Trump was elected. 

:first:

They quit showing all the kneeling and people came back. Pretty simple stuff here.

• Thanks 1