Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Unconcious bias training at work...

You know you live in a great country when the people that absolutely detest it refuse to leave 

Here’s a good question to raise during the session - Which is worse, a white person with subconscious bias or a black person with in-your-face bias?  

17 hours ago, edjr said:

The reprogramming of my mind is forthcoming...

Males are definitely not better at physical work... please convince me.

Did they yap your racism away yet? 

I wish I had gone into business years ago teaching nonsense like this.

Of course, id need a transgender of color sidekick.

Bet mandated sig...

OMG, I just got a$$pounded by a Silverback, thanks a lot, stupid Colts.  I'm worried my Titans will be next!

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I wish I had gone into business years ago teaching nonsense like this.

Of course, id need a transgender of color sidekick.

Cruiser's getting a new outfit.

• Haha 1

Scammer psych majors with no marketable skills jump at the opportunity to use what they learned, teaching the sheeple how to be nice, while pocketing big $ from dumb organizations.

19 hours ago, nobody said:

Given a lack of information people will imagine someone that looks like themselves.  

In reading all of the posts here, everyone types with a Michigan accent as if you grew up down the block from me.

21 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Imagine you are boarding an airplane. The pilot greets you as you board. Describe the pilot......

If they were black, I would guess that he is taking the plane for a joyride or to a chop shop...

Awww sh1t.  I knew it was just a matter of time before my company trotted out a similar required training:

"Inclusion Acumen 101: An Introduction to Uncovering and Mitigating Unconscious Bias" 

It's been nice knowing you all.  I'll probably end up committing suicide once I learn all about my white privilege and racism. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Awww sh1t.  I knew it was just a matter of time before my company trotted out a similar required training:

"Inclusion Acumen 101: An Introduction to Uncovering and Mitigating Unconscious Bias" 

It's been nice knowing you all.  I'll probably end up committing suicide once I learn all about my white privilege and racism. 

Are the riots still going on by you? Might want to order some gear so you’re ready to hit the streets.

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are the riots still going on by you? Might want to order some gear so you’re ready to hit the streets.

I no longer work in the downtown Seattle protest zone as I'm now 100% work from home.  So far the insanity hasn't reached my part of the suburbs. At least not yet anyways. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I no longer work in the downtown Seattle protest zone as I'm now 100% work from home.  So far the insanity hasn't reached my part of the suburbs. At least not yet anyways. 

Good to hear, but your new home is likely going to be downtown after your training is complete. Good luck!

How far are you from downtown?

21 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Good to hear, but your new home is likely going to be downtown after your training is complete. Good luck!

How far are you from downtown?

We're about 20 miles away. 

My wife and I did just close on a vacation house out on the WA coast so we can always retreat there if this area goes to sh1t.  The rental community we bought a house in is very nice.  I noticed the folks renting there weren't very "diverse".  Just white folks and Asians. They even have signs saying to watch out for "joggers".  We all know what that means... 👌

1 minute ago, DonS said:

We're about 20 miles away. 

My wife and I did just close on a vacation house out on the WA coast so we can always retreat there if this area goes to sh1t.  The rental community we bought a house in is very nice.  I noticed the folks renting there weren't very "diverse".  Just white folks and Asians. They even have signs saying to watch out for "joggers".  We all know what that means... 👌

Congrats and enjoy!!!

:lol: at the joggers comment

• Thanks 1

You could connect to the virtual meeting in black face and go out with a bang. That would be hilarious. You'd be a legend.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You could connect to the virtual meeting in black face and go out with a bang. That would be hilarious. You'd be a legend.

Luckily it isn't a zoom meeting.  Just one of those web based training classes to quickly click through and take some kind of bullsh1t quiz at the end.  I'm sure the answers will all be some variant of "white people bad, mmmmmkay?" 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t be Toobin during you’re meeting. 

But what if I do it to some black p0rn? Wouldn't I be celebrating black culture? I need a ruling on this one... 

We had a meeting similar to this about 12 years ago. The HR director started telling us which role we would be playing.

I said I wasn't going to participate. She asked me why ? I said don't worry about it. She turned beet red, and I was certain she was going to hit me.

She didn't, but about two months later she did hit a male employee and was terminated.

Sometimes there is justice in the world.

3 hours ago, DonS said:

But what if I do it to some black p0rn? Wouldn't I be celebrating black culture? I need a ruling on this one... 

No. You would be partaking in colonialism then. Just like when Amy Coney Barret adopted those two Haitian kids and took them out of that hell on earth. Besides, black women are queens. All of them. 

This is racism against whites. What would be a better way to fix this?

1. Fine companies and executives who promote this.
2. Provide financial compensation to whites who are asked to undergo such training.

Just hilarious that this excrement sells.....

Let me try.....you secretly hate money so you should send it all to meeeeeeee.....

🤣

1 hour ago, riversco said:

This is racism against whites. What would be a better way to fix this?

1. Fine companies and executives who promote this.
2. Provide financial compensation to whites who are asked to undergo such training.

They make it a hostile work environment. You see you're racist but you just don't know you're racist. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

They make it a hostile work environment. You see you're racist but you just don't know you're racist. 

And we know YOU are secretly a racist because of your SKIN COLOR....

Its like a focking SNL skit....

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Just hilarious that this excrement sells.....

Let me try.....you secretly hate money so you should send it all to meeeeeeee.....

🤣

Would you rather they sell me a house for 2 times what it's worth?

I like asking these HR jags offs to explain the difference to me between personal preference and bias.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

I like asking these HR jags offs to explain the difference to me between personal preference and bias.

Well, bias is snorting so much coke your heart explodes.

• Haha 2

I have found that the best way to avoid bias in the workplace is to not hire any minorities in the first place. 

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Well, bias is snorting so much coke your heart explodes.

:lol:  Well done.

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

I have found that the best way to avoid bias in the workplace is to not hire any minorities in the first place. 

We have 9 people in our IT department.

IT Director = Black
Senior Network = Spanish
Network = Spanish
OPS Manager = White
Not sure of title = White (female) not even butch
(me) = Casper
Ops guy = Indian
Ops guy = African
Ops guy = White

13 hours ago, edjr said:

Would you rather they sell me a house for 2 times what it's worth?

Are you attempting correlation or causation?

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Are you attempting correlation or causation?

attempting ballbreakion

45 minutes ago, edjr said:

attempting ballbreakion

touche!🤓

On 9/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, DexterM1776 said:

Didn't I see this on the Office?

Wanna go get high? 

I think you do, mon. 

You better work on my conscious bias before you start poking around in my in my unconscious. I’m biased against a-holes. Let’s start there. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You better work on my conscious bias before you start poking around in my in my unconscious. I’m biased against a-holes. Let’s start there. 

What about good boys out for a "jog", how do you feel about those stellar citizens  😆

21 hours ago, edjr said:

IT Director = Black
Senior Network = Spanish
Network = Spanish
OPS Manager = White
(me) = Casper
Ops guy = Indian
Ops guy = African
Ops guy = White

It's kind of racist to call a guy senor network just because he's Spanish bro. Get woke.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, edjr said:

IT Director = Black
Senior Network = Spanish
Network = Spanish
OPS Manager = White
(me) = Casper
Ops guy = Indian
Ops guy = African
Ops guy = White

One guy in our IT department is a real clown. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re in luck. Turns out there’s a guy on this very bored named newbie who can help you out. He loves a-holes.