Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Scary body cam of Tulsa officer shot on traffic stop

This one was tough to watch. This was just released and a scary and real example of encounters that happen every day, by the thousands, in the US.  Luckily, most of the time officers are able to control the suspect or the suspect has a moment of clarity and complies.  But these armed encounters happen all the time.  These situations are why cops follow the same procedure every time.  This sh!tbag says the magic words that is the mindset of most of these sh!tbags..."i dont wanna go to jail".  This cop died because he didnt wanna go.  He knew he was fuked.  These cops gave lawful commands and got shot because they went above and beyond to de-escalate.  Fuk all the sh!tbag defending fuks who dont know shat about police work and try to MMQB their every move.  Walk a mile in their shoes, you trashy fuksticks.

• Like 1

Hawkeye would have talked him down and taken him out to lunch.  It is an easy job.

Agreed fock the scumbags who MMQB and back criminals in these situations.  They believe these criminals have more right to life than officers trying to do their job.  Fock people today.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Hawkeye would have talked him down and taken him out to lunch.  It is an easy job.

Agreed fock the scumbags who MMQB and back criminals in these situations.  They believe these criminals have more right to life than officers trying to do their job.  Fock people today.  

No, Hawkeye would have just let the POS go because next time the police attempt to detain the POS, he will comply. POS just didn’t feel like complying at that moment.

Yeah, police officers are the problem. Fuk the MSM, professional athletes, the owners and commissioners, and most of all, fuk the left. It’s too bad they can’t be held accountable for these murders.

After seeing this, I would be totally fine with officers being given the option to shoot if perps don’t comply and cannot be taken peacefully.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Don't try and make me sound like that.  That's not at all what I was talking about.  You guys go out of your way to be douchebags to those who don't share your exact opinion.  I support our police and if you don't think I do then go fock yourself.

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

No, Hawkeye would have just let the POS go because next time the police attempt to detain the POS, he will comply. POS just didn’t feel like complying at that moment.

Yeah, police officers are the problem. Fuk the MSM, professional athletes, the owners and commissioners, and most of all, fuk the left. It’s too bad they can’t be held accountable for these murders.

After seeing this, I would be totally fine with officers being given the option to shoot if perps don’t comply and cannot be taken peacefully.

The same goes to you.

Just now, Gladiators said:

No, I wouldn't let the POS go.

I meant, what I said in the post above also is meant for you.  Don't label me as something I'm not.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I meant, what I said in the post above also is meant for you.  Don't label me as something I'm not.

I recall you posting something about letting non-violent criminals go rather than forcefully detaining them.  If I'm wrong, you can correct me and I'll apologize.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I recall you posting something about letting non-violent criminals go rather than forcefully detaining them.  If I'm wrong, you can correct me and I'll apologize.

I said if a suspect was fleeing that it doesn't necessarily require them being shot.  Didn't say that criminals should just be let go.  You're taking my comment out of context.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I said if a suspect was fleeing that it doesn't necessarily require them being shot.  Didn't say that criminals should just be let go.  You're taking my comment out of context.

Okay, I don't retract my comment.  If a criminal is being told to stop or the officer will shoot, and they run anyway, I support the officer shooting them.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Okay, I don't retract my comment.  If a criminal is being told to stop or the officer will shoot, and they run anyway, I support the officer shooting them.

That's fine.  I respect those of you who share that opinion but I don't agree with it 100%.  To me it's a little more situational but I know that can be very difficult for an officer.

Geez- hard to watch.

Why the hell don’t tasers work? How many times does the bad guy just brush off the taser and attack the cops?

Notice how David Anthony Ware (the suspect in the car) talks like a democrat.  He uses the same tactics.  From the word go, he is running a slew of guilt trips on the cop.

1.  You are shining a light on my face and doesn't that make you feel shame and guilt?
2.  I have people waiting for me at my destination so doesn't that make you feel guilt and shame that you won't just give me my ticket and let me go?
3. I don't have a history of narcotics OH MY GOD don't you feel guilty for saying that to me?
4. You just opened my door! Don't you feel guilty for opening my door sir?
5. I just got this car dude!  Don't you feel guilt and shame for not giving me a chance with this new car?

If Joe Bryant was pulled over, I expect he would act like this guy.  Him and his cronies do this all day every day on his forums.

It is a sign of a dangerous individual.  Approach a person like that with well-armed backup ready to shoot to kill.  I'd even have a safe word.  If he shows a gun, shout the safe word and duck.

5 minutes ago, Old School said:

Geez- hard to watch.

Why the hell don’t tasers work? How many times does the bad guy just brush off the taser and attack the cops?

Sounds like they fail more often than they like to admit.

9 minutes ago, Old School said:

Why the hell don’t tasers work?

Some people just arent affected the same way by tasers.  Also, it has to shoot two probes into the person to "complete the circuit".  Both probes have to pierce through all clothing and skin.  That doesnt always happen.

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Did he grab one of the officers guns and use that? Definitely showed too much patience. Pieces of shiot come in all races. 

I believe it was a gun in his possession from under his seat.

Here is hoping the animal and his entire family die a slow and painful death.

43 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Sounds like they fail more often than they like to admit.

And the amount of drugs in the systems of some of these animals also plays a big part.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Don't try and make me sound like that.  That's not at all what I was talking about.  You guys go out of your way to be douchebags to those who don't share your exact opinion.  I support our police and if you don't think I do then go fock yourself.

This is exactly what your dumb butt was talking about. You're just too stupid to realize it

Hopefully the NFL will honor this poor black man being attacked by systematic racism.

Maybe the state will give him a state sponsored funeral

Kamala can tell his family how proud she is of him

Millions can be donated to the family through gofundme

Walmart, nike, amazon can donate millions to BLM in his name.

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Is it confirmed the officer died? If I were family, I don’t know if I’d want the video broadcasted for all to see. 

Yes. This happened back in June or July.

The Twitter trolls are out in force.  Its either "they shouldnt have escalated the situation" or " by beating him, they made him mad enough to shoot".  

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The Twitter trolls are out in force.  Its either "they shouldnt have escalated the situation" or " by beating him, they made him mad enough to shoot".  

This is my favorite😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Not surprising. Unfortunately, there are a lot of sick people in this world. They’re no different than the scum who murdered the officer.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is my favorite😂😂😂

He gave those officers every oppertunity to walk away alive.

5 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

This is exactly what your dumb butt was talking about. You're just too stupid to realize it

No, it’s not. 

8 hours ago, Gladiators said:

This video needs to be played just as often, if not more, than the George Floyd video.  This is why cops have to shoot people who resist, even when they are unarmed.  Because when you fight a cop who has a gun, you are essentially also armed as well.  And yes, fock the MSM, BLM, AntifaGuys, and every other nitwit who can’t comprehend the impossible job cops are asked to do.  Fock them to hell.  Seriously.

• Thanks 1

I slept on it and I think going forward every cop car should have a police dog assigned.  Had a police dog been present here I don't think they die.  This guy probably tries to shoot the dog instead because its the biggest threat.

Just now, riversco said:

I slept on it and I think going forward every cop car should have a police dog assigned.  Had a police dog been present here I don't think they die.  This guy probably tries to shoot the dog instead because its the biggest threat.

That’s a lot of dogs. Not happening. 

Just now, riversco said:

Better than officers dying.

Well, I want you to think about a police precinct with a few hundred cops assigned to it. All of them with dogs. Shifts overlapping, arrest processing to be done. It’s not gonna work. 

19 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This is my favorite😂😂😂

When are these idiots going to learn that you do not get to negotiate with police. You do as your told and you almost always get to live. Have your day in court if you feel you were mistreated or wronged. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I want you to think about a police precinct with a few hundred cops assigned to it. All of them with dogs. Shifts overlapping, arrest processing to be done. It’s not gonna work. 

Someone already did the math for Seattle and at any given time there are 53 officers out on patrol.  So you're answer would be 53 dogs if they each had 1 dog.  But many of these are doubled up in pairs so it would be less than 53.  And we're not talking a precinct but a whole city.

Seattle is a small city. It’s not working in NYC, LA, Chicago.  Apples to oranges. And it’s still not gonna work in Seattle. A lot goes into having a police dog. You don’t just make them.