Sign in to follow this  
Law

Tis the Season!

For crazy, lop-sided trade offers. Every year, right after week one, comes the wave of ridiculous offers.

What you got?

I received an offer of Ebron (he of the 1 catch on 2 targets) for Gallup because, you know, "he's the 3rd WR for Dallas."

If I'm Gallup, I am pissed if the team continues feeding Lamb. Gallup is a really good receiver and he is better than Lamb right now. It may have just been the coverage from the Rams that forced the targets to Lamb. Its also no knock on lamb who looked very smooth as a receiver

31 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If I'm Gallup, I am pissed if the team continues feeding Lamb. Gallup is a really good receiver and he is better than Lamb right now. It may have just been the coverage from the Rams that forced the targets to Lamb. Its also no knock on lamb who looked very smooth as a receiver

Gallup mostly goes deep. He's not a dink and dunker.

Lamb and Cooper caught short passes.

2 hours ago, Law said:

For crazy, lop-sided trade offers. Every year, right after week one, comes the wave of ridiculous offers.

What you got?

I received an offer of Ebron (he of the 1 catch on 2 targets) for Gallup because, you know, "he's the 3rd WR for Dallas."

You know it's an especially good offer if you get a written explanation why  😆

15 hours ago, Law said:

What you got?

13 hours ago, polecatt said:

You know it's an especially good offer if you get a written explanation why  😆

To be fair, the guy isn't wrong... Gallup is the 3rd WR.  Gallup isn't as good as people think.  His production last year was volume based, not talent based.  His volume absolutely will drop this year.  He had the worst catch% on the team who at least 25 targets last year.  With Lamb there, Gallup is going to only be the guy where the team says "You... go deep".  If the play is there, they'll throw it.  The mass majority of the time though, it won't be.

Me, if I had Gallup and this guy seems to want him really bad, I'd definitely try to get an over pay.