drmidd

Who ya feeling ?

Well... I thought i had lucked out when i drafted Michael Thomas at 2.2 in a 12 man non ppr league. As you know, low production week 1 and now he has a high ankle sprain. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K & DEF and we only have a 4 man bench and COVID only IR.  With that said my roster consists of this

QB J. Allen, Roethlisberger

RB CEH, David Johnson, Swift, Edmonds

WR M. Thomas, Thielen, Deebo Samuel

TE Hurst

K Gonzales

DF Ravens

Rbs are hard to come by so I don't want to drop Swift or Edmonds. I was leaning towards Roethlisberger but he had a good week. And my only other choice that I don't really want to give up is Deebo. But he is on IR for a couple more weeks. I am pretty sure whoever i dropp will be snatched up immediately because i play in a league of sharks that smell blood in the water. With all that said. which one would you drop and which of these guys would you pick up

Robby Anderson', Crowder, Valdes-Scantling, Watkins, Lazard, John Brown, Shenault, Cory Davis, Landry, Jeudy, P Williams, N'keal Harry. There are several others but this is just a sample

Wow, your league has an exceptionally short bench, so I'm guessing there's probly no point in carrying two QBs.  There also seem to be a ton of useful WRs available, but I'm guessing not too many RBs, so I probly wouldn't drop a RB (though Swift is going to have to get out of the doghouse after dropping the game-winning TD pass in Week 1).

Since you're going to be starting the WR you acquire, you'll have to decide if you want to go for a high-ceiling, low-floor risk like Robby Anderson or Jerry Jeudy, or a more consistent solid-floor, low-ceiling option like Watkins, Brown, Davis or Williams--but yeah, I would drop Big Ben for most any of those WRs, just because there are probly 15 QBs on the waiver wire already.

I would drop Ben also, I would, pick up Lazard.