Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

Darius Slayton.

There's still time to get Darius for those that didn't read my breakout players post. 

thank me later 

I picked him up as soon as FA started this week, Malcolm Brown too

6 hours ago, Canadianfan said:

There's still time to get Darius for those that didn't read my breakout players post.

After the 8 TDs in 2019, some of us were clued in to his breakout season last year.

• Like 1

I was hyping him all offseason and drafted him rnd 8, no idea how some of you are finding him in the waivers list. Bet my friend he would be the leading wr for the giants to put my money where my mouth was. Gametime and Danny is looking for Slayton whenever he needs a big play including in the red zone in the goal line. Tried to tell people he is their new go to guy and not just a guy who benefited when others were injured. His rapport with Danny clearly still there and he is clearly the most talented WR there for making big plays.

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

After the 8 TDs in 2019, some of us were clued in to his breakout season last year.

This post was directed to the ones that weren't.

4 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Yep, targeted Slayton and CeeDee in every league I could. Same with Higbee but he got a little too rich for my blood

41 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Until Tate is back

I think your right. 

In the 11 games both Tate and Slayton played in together, each avg 9.6 points per game non ppr.  

And if Shepherd stays healthy, now those Slayton owners might just own a wr3-4.  

1 hour ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Until Tate is back

Nope, Slayton is the playmaker there and will continue to be featured in the pass game as such. The changing of the guard is upon us.

1 hour ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

But I own Tate in half my leagues

I like Tate about the same as if Slayton wasn’t there. His sort of Jarvis Landry role could still be there. It’s Sterling that could see his value dimishish more imo. 

• Like 1

I think that all of those Gmen WRs might lose ff points, if Barkely doesn’t have to play the Steelers def.