Sign in to follow this  
"Celebs" join Instagram 'freeze' to protest Facebook inaction...

It's a huge joke, but it really is scary the amount of censorship they demand.

They hold all the biggest microphones, all the media and papers and they still can't handle someone sharing a meme on facebook.

Losers.

The irony/hypocrisy of these people knows no bounds. 

For 120 straight days we have had nightly livestreams of BLM/Antifa violence and riots. At least 2 murders livestreamed on facebook (Officer Dorn in Louisville and the Patriot Prayer guy in Portland). Hundreds of violent attacks livestreamed. Billions in property damage livestreamed. Threats made, people doxxed, harassed, etc. They use social media to organize their domestic terrorism.

Another day, another projection by the left.

Nobody gives a shite if they all disappeared forever but they continue with this nonsense to "create a narrative" and force more totalitarianism on the country.

• Thanks 2

Everyone survive the "freeze"?  I am assuming it is over, but who knows if these "celebs" know what 24 hours even is...

• Haha 1

im confused? so all those celebs listed are conservative???the only hate and violence i see is from the left.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The situation and snooky are celebrities too. Are they any dumber than Katy Perry? 

When it comes to celebrities like Katy Perry the following age old proverb applies:

"Celebs with big t1ts should be seen and not heard."

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im confused? so all those celebs listed are conservative???the only hate and violence i see is from the left.

In their enlightenment they do not "see" that....why it transpires that people who's sole job in life is to act....to behave fake in order to entertain others, have some notion that they have an enlightened view is baffling.

17 minutes ago, posty said:

Everyone survive the "freeze"?  I am assuming it is over, but who knows if these "celebs" know what 24 hours even is...

Will someone on Instagram please let me know how it went?  The suspense is killing me.  

Did LeBron participate? How did people get things explained to them for the last 24 hours if he did? 

27 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Is it over yet? Can I come out of the basement?

No. I’m still protesting. It may be years before I post something there, if ever.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No. I’m still protesting. It may be years before I post something there, if ever.

Me too. Of course I don't have a Facebook or instagram account, or anything like that, so...

40 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Me too. Of course I don't have a Facebook or instagram account, or anything like that, so...

We were already cool before Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, and Leonardo DiCaprio started copying off of us.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

We were already cool before Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, and Leonardo DiCaprio started copying off of us.

Typical Hollywood. Stole our idea. I actually had that happen to me. I had an idea for a reality show. Celebrity Ghost Hunt. Getting Celebs to go on ghost hunts so you can laugh at them for getting freaked out. I submitted it and the next thing I knew Gary Busey was hunting ghosts. I talked to a lawyer, nope. Nothing I could do. 

7 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Typical Hollywood. Stole our idea. I actually had that happen to me. I had an idea for a reality show. Celebrity Ghost Hunt. Getting Celebs to go on ghost hunts so you can laugh at them for getting freaked out. I submitted it and the next thing I knew Gary Busey was hunting ghosts. I talked to a lawyer, nope. Nothing I could do. 

When I was a kid, I noticed that I could call Detroit and it was a local call and I could call my aunt and it was a local call but if my aunt wanted to call Detroit, it was long distance. So I figured, if you could string together the right 80-100 people, you could probably call anywhere in the country for free. Then, later, somebody invented the internet. But I came up with the idea first.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When I was a kid, I noticed that I could call Detroit and it was a local call and I could call my aunt and it was a local call but if my aunt wanted to call Detroit, it was long distance. So I figured, if you could string together the right 80-100 people, you could probably call anywhere in the country for free. Then, later, somebody invented the internet. But I came up with the idea first.

Sue Al Gore! 

My spidey sense says the entertainment industry is terrified of the negative reaction to Cuties, so some higher ups organized this celebrity boycott to get Cuties off the front page.

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

My spidey sense says the entertainment industry is terrified of the negative reaction to Cuties, so some higher ups organized this celebrity boycott to get Cuties off the front page.

🙄

19 minutes ago, riversco said:

This is probably not far from the truth. The Pedo Push by these people really makes me wonder if the insanity of get "Trump at any cost" has more to do with powerful people that are afraid of something. A pedo ring of powerful people? What else would they be afraid of? They sure are pushing to make it acceptable. 

Do you think these celebs really give a who wins? Or are they being told what to say and do it to protect their careers. 

IDK it seems to fit.  

On 9/16/2020 at 3:24 PM, Djgb13 said:

Facebook already suppresses tons of information they don’t agree with. Celebs seem like they won’t be satisfied until it’s nothing but left wing propaganda. Science and common sense be dammed 

They need to take notes from Joe