Mike Honcho

Sign of the apocalypse - Taco Bell Wine

Taco Bell debuting 'Jalapeno Noir' wine in Canada, suggests pairing it with cheddar chalupa

Taco Bell is making a foray into fine (or at least finer) dining.

Beginning Sept. 16, Taco Bell Canada will be debuting its own custom-made “Jalapeno Noir” wine for customers in select cities in Ontario.

The limited-edition offering, made by the Queenston Mile Vineyard, is being touted as the perfect accompaniment for Taco Bell Canada’s Toasted Cheesy Chalupa, which itself is made with cheddar aged for six months.

29 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Demolition Man was prophetic!!

First thing I thought of...

I would try it. Hell, first time I had a jalapeno cocktail was in Savannah and I loved it. I have had a few other versions since. Awesome. But I would probably eat some crunchy tacos with that wine.

Here's my problem. Taco Bell can barely make a decent taco. Anytime they advertise a new Item my girl wants to try it. Each time I tell her it's going to suck and it ends up sucking. Wine now? I'm eagerly awaiting to hear how much it sucks. 

6 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Here's my problem. Taco Bell can barely make a decent taco. Anytime they advertise a new Item my girl wants to try it. Each time I tell her it's going to suck and it ends up sucking. Wine now? I'm eagerly awaiting to hear how much it sucks. 

Yo quero taco bell over here. But I stick to the crunchy tacos. Sometimes burritos.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yo quero taco bell over here. But I stick to the crunchy tacos. Sometimes burritos.

Yep. The stuff that's on the normal menu is ok. But anything new ALWAYS sucks.