Lamb of God

Josh Kelley in full ppr

He made it through our 10team ww today and is still out there. I’d prob drop chris Thompson for him. Do it? I dropped duke for gage initially and figured gage would go before me but I got him and Kelley is still there. 

edit: thnaks for the replies. I ran out and got him and dropped Thompson. 

I’d say yes because if Ekeler went down Kelly would be more valuable than Thompson would be if [whoever the hell] went down.

17 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, Kelley's gonna be one of the top FAs of the year.

I'm inclined to agree with you. The running QB gives me pause however. Tyrod isn't a fan of dump off passes to his backs. Check his stats. It's Bobby Douglas like for anyone alive who remembers him from the Bears in the day.

Debating McKinnon as well. A Kamara like year or does Mostert stay healthy for 16 weeks. Might be a better lottery ticket.

Just now, wolves111 said:

I'm inclined to agree with you. The running QB gives me pause however. Tyrod isn't a fan of dump off passes to his backs. Check his stats.

That's going to affect Ekeler more than Kelley.  A LOT more.  I wouldn't be picking up Kelley because you think he's going to catch a lot of passes; I'd be picking him up because he's likely to be a good traditional RB--probly end up somewhere around RB20.

4 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

Debating McKinnon as well. A Kamara like year or does Mostert stay healthy for 16 weeks. Might be a better lottery ticket.

Even if Mostert goes down, Coleman is still there, so McKinnon would still be a committee member.  If Ekeler goes down, Kelley could be a RB1.

Yes hurry.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Yes hurry.  

I picked him up. I’m just looking for the value as I know Thompson may be the more PPR back traditionally but I think Kelly’s situation may serve him better and by years end there’s a good chance he’ll finish higher in pts than Thompson due to the tds if they keep feeding him in the red zone. 

You made the right move, I know it’s a ppr , and Thompson is a ppr rb, but I think Kelley will continue to be the short yardage back, and those six points rule.  

Good luck with this decision. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

You made the right move, I know it’s a ppr , and Thompson is a ppr rb, but I think Kelley will continue to be the short yardage back, and those six points rule.  

Good luck with this decision. 

I did it more for the stash appeal. I agree tyrod isn’t a dump off rivers type so keep feeding Kelley and if he’s efficient with some gl carries he’ll be a solid flex even in full ppr.