Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Sign Vandalism Happening in my hood

Trump sign vandalized on the block yesterday. It's a nice neighborhood, lots of Trump signs, flags, banners and almost everyone has cameras. This person is either very stupid or just unhinged and doesn't care they are going to be caught. Concerning because people around here don't tolerate vandalism. I got a bad feeling it's about to get real with someone getting shot if it continues. Anybody else have reports in their parts. 

I still get a chuckle out of that one Trump sign that was electrified and some intolerant/violent leftist tried to grab it...^_^

I put out a sign for Crenshaw a couple years ago. Never again. The neighbor across the street, looks like she went to the local DNC office and bought herself a few signs out of spite and placed them directly across from mine. All her candidates loss. Found myself leaving my sign up for another week to let her stew on it but then said enough. Never getting involved in this petty bs again. 

Let your grass grow long a bit and hide a bear trap in there.

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

The "long haired freaky people need not apply" lyric doesn't really apply nowadays, as most folks that blindly vote Democrat won't touch a job application with a 10 foot pole. 

Just now, DonS said:

The "long haired freaky people need not apply" lyric doesn't really apply nowadays, as most folks that blindly vote Democrat won't touch a job application with a 10 foot pole. 

I haven't had a hair cut since the lock down. I look like I should be carrying a couple of stone tablets down from a mountain. 

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I haven't had a hair cut since the lock down. I look like I should be carrying a couple of stone tablets down from a mountain. 

• Like 1

This is the most petty bs I have ever seen. My neighbor had Beto signs. I hate that MF'er but whatever. It's just a sign warning me I have a feeble minded neighbor across the street. Good intel but who cares.

I bought a 6 foot tall cardboard cut out of Trump and placed it on my front porch. First person to touch it is going to get some 00 buckshot in the face. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

This is the most petty bs I have ever seen. My neighbor had Beto signs. I hate that MF'er but whatever. It's just a sign warning me I have a feeble minded neighbor across the street. Good intel but who cares.

Just like virtue signaling neighbors with their cute little "Black Lives Matter" and rainbow colored "No humans are illegal" flags.

The type of people who have yard signs are the same type of people who have bumper stickers.

I got a blue lives manner bow on my front tree. And a Trump/Pence 2020 sign on the lawn next to it. 

No rocks through my Windows yet. I do live on a fairly conservative mountain though.

While driving to the WA Coast the other week I was happy to see a truck with "Cops Lives Matter" and "Fock Inslee" window decals.  It warmed my heart after seeing all the usual BS in Seattle area. 

I did see a sign that said:

The only thing worse than Covid - 19

Is: Biden -20

:lol: :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A few years ago during that whole clown thing when idiots would dress up like one and scare people somebody here was posted up on their porch with a shotgun waiting for one. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A few years ago during that whole clown thing when idiots would dress up like one and scare people somebody here was posted up on their porch with a shotgun waiting for one. 

They were on their way to Portland for the convention being held now. 

52 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Can size of this leftist neighbor?  😍

Glue snap traps (for mice) to the back of the sign.  

Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood. 

4 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I bought a 6 foot tall cardboard cut out of Trump and placed it on my front porch. First person to touch it is going to get some 00 buckshot in the face. 

No you didn't and no they wouldn't.

7 minutes ago, frank said:

I saw the sign. :banana:

You focker!!!   Now it's stuck in my head!!!  :mad:

5 minutes ago, frank said:

It’s the sign

Feels like the time! :headbanger:

:lol:

I was just about to link this song as a mind cleanser in my "you focker" response.  You are forgiven. 

21 minutes ago, nobody said:

No you didn't and no they wouldn't.

Your first assumption is wrong

As far as the second assumption, I guarantee you don’t have enough hair on your focking balls to find out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

As far as the second assumption, I guarantee you don’t have enough hair on your focking balls to find out. 

Lol.  I shave my scrotum, so you're probably right.

12 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Trump sign vandalized on the block yesterday. It's a nice neighborhood, lots of Trump signs, flags, banners and almost everyone has cameras. This person is either very stupid or just unhinged and doesn't care they are going to be caught. Concerning because people around here don't tolerate vandalism. I got a bad feeling it's about to get real with someone getting shot if it continues. Anybody else have reports in their parts. 

Have you considered at gated community?

2 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Have you considered at gated community?

I could go that route but I live in an older historic area. They normally don't make large homes on one level in those types of communities. All two stories and I hate two stories. I've talked to people in gated communities and they all say the same thing. They wish they had my house in their area. They are getting older and the stairs are a royal pain. I guess it could be done but it's just uncommon and expensive.  

17 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Eww. Who has hairy balls? Are we back in the 80's?

6 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Eww. Who has hairy balls? Are we back in the 80's?

I have made it well known, I Nair my bag. Shaving is for turds. My point of the above post was that he is not man enough to test assumption #2. 

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

I have made it well known, I Nair my bag. Shaving is for turds. My point of the above post was that he is not man enough to test assumption #2. 

If it was convenient I would.  You obviously live in some hick town in the middle of nowhere, so I guess we'll never know.