Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Sign Vandalism Happening in my hood

1 hour ago, BiffTannen said:

I have made it well known, I Nair my bag. Shaving is for turds. My point of the above post was that he is not man enough to test assumption #2. 

What brand of pantie hose do you buy? :dunno:

16 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

What brand of pantie hose do you buy? :dunno:

Wrangler 

13 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I could go that route but I live in an older historic area. They normally don't make large homes on one level in those types of communities. All two stories and I hate two stories. I've talked to people in gated communities and they all say the same thing. They wish they had my house in their area. They are getting older and the stairs are a royal pain. I guess it could be done but it's just uncommon and expensive.  

Greenland is another option.

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I have made it well known, I Nair my bag. Shaving is for turds. My point of the above post was that he is not man enough to test assumption #2. 

I knew what you meant big fella. I was just yankin your ball bag. 

2 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

And it matters to you because.................?

I guess you jut answered the question "Who has hairy balls"! 

53 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Puberty will do that. You'll find out. 

I am sure your wife is a big fan of your big boy hairy ball bag. Your mom on the other hand prefers me smooth downstairs. :banana:

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

I am sure your wife is a big fan of your big boy hairy ball bag. Your mom on the other hand prefers me smooth downstairs. :banana:

She is thank you. Nice mom insult at the end. :thumbsup:

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

She is thank you. Nice mom insult at the end. :thumbsup:

I just go for what I know. You know since I am prepubescent and all. 

A friend of mine had a Trump/Pence sign in his front yard 4 years ago.  People would either knock it down or just take it.  So every time someone did that, he'd put a bigger and heavier sign.  That caused people (or a specific person or two), to run it over with their car(s).  Now, he didn't know how many people were behind the knocking down of his signs... but he did find out who one of them was.  One day, my friend put out a huge banner and built a block wall behind it to hold it up.  He found out who one of the people was when he heard a loud crash/bang in his front yard.  A woman (lesbian), in a Mercedes totaled her car when she tried to plow over my friends banner and crashed right into the block wall.  The lady and her "partner" (a lawyer), tried to sue him.  Obviously my friend won the case and filed a counter suit (destruction of property, endangerment, etc), against the lesbo's and won that case.  He got all his lawyer fees paid and an extra $50k.  :thumbsup:

After the Smollett incident and Booker came out with his "Hate Crime" agenda, he tried to press Hate Crime charges against the lesbian.  That's actually still in the works, LOL.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A friend of mine had a Trump/Pence sign in his front yard 4 years ago.  People would either knock it down or just take it.  So every time someone did that, he'd put a bigger and heavier sign.  That caused people (or a specific person or two), to run it over with their car(s).  Now, he didn't know how many people were behind the knocking down of his signs... but he did find out who one of them was.  One day, my friend put out a huge banner and built a block wall behind it to hold it up.  He found out who one of the people was when he heard a loud crash/bang in his front yard.  A woman (lesbian), in a Mercedes totaled her car when she tried to plow over my friends banner and crashed right into the block wall.  The lady and her "partner" (a lawyer), tried to sue him.  Obviously my friend won the case and filed a counter suit (destruction of property, endangerment, etc), against the lesbo's and won that case.  He got all his lawyer fees paid and an extra $50k.  :thumbsup:

After the Smollett incident and Booker came out with his "Hate Crime" agenda, he tried to press Hate Crime charges against the lesbian.  That's actually still in the works, LOL.

I'm shocked it wasn't a Subaru they totalled.

6 hours ago, DonS said:

I told my friend that I was surprised it wasn't one of those Tesla's.

On 9/18/2020 at 2:38 PM, DonS said:

ed drives a subaru.

So a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin’ trouble in your neighborhood? 

• Haha 1