Sign in to follow this  
edjr

September 29th POTUS Debate - Better ratings than the super bowl?

Even I will watch this focking thing and I hate politics.

It will just be Biden yelling what a terrible person Trump is. And Trump will say something like “where’s Hunter?” And “sleepy Joe” 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It will just be Biden yelling what a terrible person Trump is. And Trump will say something like “where’s Hunter?” 

Biden will take 5-10 seconds to begin each round of questioning by accusing Trump of lying about what he just said before attempting to answer his question.

Trump has to knock him out quick. If Biden holds his own he’s not doing anymore debates after the first. 

I think Biden really attacks the Trump response to COVID, tries to pretend that Trump is the source of leftist violence, will try to revise the benefits the nation has observed into negatives.  Biden's, and frankly the Democratic party, can not offer up anything about how they will make life better for the average American, all they have is follow our leftist ideology or you are bad

All people will remember is some zinger like Trump saying, "Come on Joe, get it out" when Joe starts losing his brain checkpoints. Trump will do that a couple times and instant social media success. 

• Thanks 1

Two geriatric rapists accusing each other of hypocrisy and lying for 2 hours.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Two geriatric rapists accusing each other of hypocrisy and lying for 2 hours.

You should take your wife out for second dinner that night. 

• Haha 2

If there were a way to track it, I'd bet that there'll be more Dem's watching than Rep's... by a large margin.

Republican's know that Trump isn't a star, but he's better than the alternative and nothing Biden says is going to change it, so there's no point in watching.  Democrats hate Trump so much that'll watch it so that they can criticize him.  The funny thing is, Trump will come off better and the Dems will have to go to their media outlets for them to take Trump out of context, so that the people have something to complain about.  In the end, the Independents who watch are going to be convinced that Trump is the better candidate.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If there were a way to track it, I'd bet that there'll be more Dem's watching than Rep's... by a large margin.

Republican's know that Trump isn't a star, but he's better than the alternative and nothing Biden says is going to change it, so there's no point in watching.  Democrats hate Trump so much that'll watch it so that they can criticize him.  The funny thing is, Trump will come off better and the Dems will have to go to their media outlets for them to take Trump out of context, so that the people have something to complain about.  In the end, the Independents who watch are going to be convinced that Trump is the better candidate.

The point in watching is the entertainment value.

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I have the exact opposite take. As a Republican, I am excited to see Biden embarrass himself and Trump take him down and beat the living shiot out of him. 
Democrats are going to have the same amount of enthusiasm watching as I did when Romney was the candidate. Just hoping he doesn’t completely get exposed on the first question. 

Definitely higher ratings than this upcoming SuperBowl. 

Bloodbath in every single way.  Although Trump cannot beat Biden's long standing history of being re-elected.  Biden can claim an absolute mountain of things he could have done in that time.  

Biden won't debate. 

They shoukd stop with the elder abuse already, remove him from the ticket and get him tucked in and get him his favorite tapioca.  

P.S. looks like ukraine is going after him. 

I'm sure CNN will be all over this breaking news. 

I firmly believe no debate. His handlers will make outrageous demands. Fact checking on the spot or segment so less debating. Or independent locations. Probably both. Just look at him, he won't take the mask off even with 50 ft away from people. 

Nah, he has to debate.  He wouldn't lose all his support if he didn't but he'd lose some of the independents and Dems with a brain.  I don't know if he'll do all three.  But he'll at least try the first one and see how it goes.

Imagine if you’re him and the handlers tell him he can’t debate? 

The whole thing will be cringe-worthy.  Both are terrible speakers in their own ways.  I'll probably watch for a little bit just to see how embarrassing it is and then I'm sure I'll get too annoyed and change the channel.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The whole thing will be cringe-worthy.  Both are terrible speakers in their own ways.  I'll probably watch for a little bit just to see how embarrassing it is and then I'm sure I'll get too annoyed and change the channel.

i will be so hyped for it. Will have the pocorn and large soda ready.  I will DVR it. probably won't make it 30 minutes in, but I want to see the start for sure.

The MST3K crew needs to get together and have their own special livestream of the debate. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Should be an easy Dem win if you think about it.  You know what Trump is going to do... Interrupt, be rude, randomly say "WRONG!" Just get a comedian to write up some responses for you so you don't look like Hillary standing there with a fake smile acting like it's absurd when she should've defended herself.

18 minutes ago, nobody said:

Should be an easy Dem win if you think about it.  You know what Trump is going to do... Interrupt, be dude, randomly say "WRONG!" Just get a comedian to write up some responses for you so you don't look like Hillary standing there with a fake smile acting like it's absurd when she should've defended herself.

Joe

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's going to be exactly like the Super Bowl, if the  Special Olympics had a Super Bowl.

Watch them run
Watch them fall
Watch them try to catch a ball
Olympics

Special Olympics

Watch them laugh
Watch them drool
Watch them fall into the pool
That's diving

At the Special Olympics

And I know full well
That I will burn in Hell
(Gradually Spoken faster as line progresses)
But those guys playing wheelchair basketball
got to be about the funniest freaking thing I've ever seen in my life!

At the Special Olympics

Kid with DOWNS
Wins the race
Even though he stood in place
Olympics

Special Olympics

'Round his neck
Gold medals hung
Resting on his giant tongue-
Olympics

Special Olympics

But I kid when I sing
'Cause these games are a beautiful thing
(Gradually spoken faster)
Okay I'm really just avoiding Karma
because my kids are probably going to be born crippled and blind
and be some retard that I'll have to spend with all my time

At the Special Olympics

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Watch them run
Watch them fall
Watch them try to catch a ball
Olympics

Special Olympics

Watch them laugh
Watch them drool
Watch them fall into the pool
That's diving

At the Special Olympics

And I know full well
That I will burn in Hell
(Gradually Spoken faster as line progresses)
But those guys playing wheelchair basketball
got to be about the funniest freaking thing I've ever seen in my life!

At the Special Olympics

Kid with DOWNS
Wins the race
Even though he stood in place
Olympics

Special Olympics

'Round his neck
Gold medals hung
Resting on his giant tongue-
Olympics

Special Olympics

But I kid when I sing
'Cause these games are a beautiful thing
(Gradually spoken faster)
Okay I'm really just avoiding Karma
because my kids are probably going to be born crippled and blind
and be some retard that I'll have to spend with all my time

At the Special Olympics

:first:

Trump is going to skull fock Biden on live TV. Everyone watching the actual debate will see it and know just how senile ol Joe really is. Unfortunately most who watch will be people who already decided who they are voting for and a small group of educated/informed/logical undecideds (who will go for Trump or stay home). The majority of the rubes who make their decisions off of 30 second twitter videos and CNN headlines will have no idea how bad Biden is and how strong, reasonable, and successful Trump is.

Trump has basically done everything the Dems have said they were gonna do for the last 30 years. End wars. Peace in the Middle East. Bring jobs back from overseas. Trade deals that favor America. Increase employment and wages. More opportunities for minorities through money for HBCUs, criminal justice reform, opportunity zones. Record black employment, wages, home ownership. Expanded middle class.

Biden will stumble and forget his lines at least a dozen times and stare into space/drool a half dozen times. None of that will make it through the Pravda filter. They will say Joe's mini strokes were just his reaction to "Trump lying". They will say Trump lied so many times they refuse to do a second debate. Thousands of low IQ/low info Americans will believe it and millions of Chinese twitter accounts will promote it. Biden Victory! Orange Man Bad!

Ratings will set records though. Highest for a debate. Higher than MNF. Higher than NBA Finals. Higher than whatever people watch on network TV.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nobody said:

Should be an easy Dem win if you think about it.  You know what Trump is going to do... Interrupt, be rude, randomly say "WRONG!" Just get a comedian to write up some responses for you so you don't look like Hillary standing there with a fake smile acting like it's absurd when she should've defended herself.

The democrats absolutely eviscerated George W. Bush and blamed him for everything for 8 years.  That successfully destroyed Bush, but it inoculated Trump.  By trying to use the exact same tactics on Trump, it makes it crystal clear to too many voters that such tactics are just political ploys and not genuine criticisms. 

Juan more day :banana:

They’re going to take Sleepy Joe out of his cryogenic chamber, shoot him in the ass with a stimulant, maybe give him a sniff of coke and push him out on stage.

Meanwhile they’ll be painting Bozo with spray tan and his clown toupee for the main event.

It’s going to be glorious. 

yea i don't think they'll let joe do that bad. definitely some drug concoction. im going with coke and adderall.

be like this...