Sign in to follow this  
edjr

September 29th POTUS Debate - Better ratings than the super bowl?

Biden has veneers,  Botox and a hair transplant.  But, but OMB. 

It would be kinda cute if they asked Amy Coney Barrett's Down Syndrome kid to be a stand-in for Biden in debate prep.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:54 PM, MDC said:

Two geriatric rapists accusing each other of hypocrisy and lying for 2 hours.

This. I would rather be kicked in the d!ck than watch this.

If Biden can string 3 sentences together we are all in trouble. It doesn't matter that he has nothing to say, if he is at all coherent the press will declare him the winner. Then they will ramp up covid, taxes, and whatever. We all need this guy to start drooling to save the US.

41 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If Biden can string 3 sentences together we are all in trouble. It doesn't matter that he has nothing to say, if he is at all coherent the press will declare him the winner. Then they will ramp up covid, taxes, and whatever. We all need this guy to start drooling to save the US.

Uh oh. He's not so far gone that he's not still able to do that. I doubt his Corn Pop story was from the teleprompter, he told a coherent story for five minutes.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

hair transplant

That person needs to be fired

I think that there's very little chance that the MSM and DNC haven't done something to rig the debate in Biden's favor.

I'm basing my opinion on their previous behavior.

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This. I would rather be kicked in the d!ck than watch this.

I’ll watch the highlights at least for the funny.

What is really sad is that the hatred for Trump is so bad that Biden could come out and says that he likes to rape little black girls multiple times a day and he would still probably win the election...

Why is Trump demanding checking Biden for an ear piece and Biden refuses. Then Biden is asking for a break every 30 mins. I think this debate is going to fall apart and be cancelled. Trump should not cave to his demands. None of them. No ear pieces and no rule changes at the last min. 

11 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What are the odds that Biden does the nadler crapped my pants shuffle?

That would be right after Trump asks, "What's up with you sniffing little girls?"

1 hour ago, posty said:

So has FBG declared BIden the debate winner already?

The victory parade over there after Biden gets annihilated will be pure comedy.

58 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If they don't mention immigration in the first 30 minutes I'm turning it off 

Hope trump's 1st statement he calls Biden a crackah

Look here crackah

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Hope trump's 1st statement he calls Biden a crackah

Look here crackah

Nice edit

14 hours ago, MDC said:

I’ll watch the highlights at least for the funny.

Honestly, it's gotten bad enough that I don't see any humor anymore. We are literally watching our country die in real time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly, it's gotten bad enough that I don't see any humor anymore. We are literally watching our country die in real time.

I was excited to see the train wreck but you’re right, it was just depressing. 

• Like 1

Why on earth did the left nominate Biden? Another old fossil. A young candidate could have dominated last night with ideas. Instead we got two bickering men. 

It’s not changing my vote, but  Trump was horrible. Kinda pissed me off. His rudeness and demeanor were over the top last night. I bailed around ten. And why he can’t answer simple questions baffles me. I know asking him to condemn white supremacist groups is a cheap shot. He should say that instead of hemming and hawing and remind everyone despite the media and Biden continually lying that he has condemned them many times. All bluster, no strategy. Biden’s worst enemy is Biden. He’s the last guy you should interrupt. “Never murder a man who is committing suicide “ - Woodrow Wilson 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not changing my vote, but  Trump was horrible. 

He really was. He is easier to trigger than an FFT poster

After 5 minutes, I changed the channel. Just split the country in 2 and be done with it. They will be begging us for electricity and water within a year. 

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

There were no winners...the country lost

just like the last 6 elections

I think I'm to the point where I think Trump should just remain President and focus on keeping the economy humming along.  The rest of the country can focus on find real candidates to replace him in the next election.  Nothing else good can come from this election year.

This morning I asked my wife if she wanted to watch the debate with me but she wasn't interested and I was disappointed. I tell you what, I am NOT disappointed now. I am so happy I do not have to have a conversation about it with her. 

She is giddy that RBG's seat will be filled. We hate her. The biggest thing that p*sses her off in a major way is affirmative craption and the rampant racial discrimination in the US. It was already on shaky ground even before the wicked witch died, ACB's upgraded presence should lock it down permanently. Big Kavanaugh and ACB fan, my wife.