Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

How do you think the covid vaccines will fall politically?

Seems over at the insane asylum called FBG, there is a general consensus that many of them will not get the vaccine.  Keep in mind that the majority of them do not like this country and make it a point to point out daily how horrible we are as a nation.  But....as the masks have seemed to have some political affiliation as well as opening up the economy, how do you see this going?

It's interesting to see the lefties saying no way they will get the vaccine while at the same time crying about how horrible the virus is.

Well, I don't think ALL lefties won't get the vaccine.  I think a lot of people think it's being rushed and are hesitant to be in the first wave of those getting it.  This is dumb because the vaccines are being tested on hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.    But whatever.  Once the first wave gets it and don't all keel over you'll see a lot of people getting it.  If only because once I get it I'm not wearing a mask ANYWHERE so you better get it if seeing people without masks in public concerns you.

Also, remember that the idiots of Antifaguys aren't representative of society in general.

I think leftists, like Biden, are attempting to conflate the vaccine and politics, and I think they do so in the hope that it might extend the virus consequences for political advantage.

I equate this with the flu shot...  It will be available, but if you don't want it, you don't have to get it...  Then you just take your chances...

Going to get my free flu shot this weekend.  As soon as the corona is available as easy and free I will get that to.  It's dumb not to and is 100% another political fail for the lefties.

• Haha 1

Once Trump is re-elected, The Ds will drop their failed attempt to get rid of Trump by killing as many as they could and causing as much economic damage as they could with this virus.

They will move on with impeachment #2 and Trump can tell the country, go ahead and open back up, their coup failed. Those that died were blobs and or had pre-existing conditions making them susceptible to a flu like virus. The vaccine isn't needed, just herd immunity.

There is zero chance a vaccine is ready before the election much less ready to be distributed. I don’t see why getting or not getting it would be political after the election.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

There is zero chance a vaccine is ready before the election much less ready to be distributed. I don’t see why getting or not getting it would be political after the election.

It's not zero chaince, the last I heard, it may be available in October. 

We'll get the vaccine when it becomes available but there's no rush. 

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Clueless 

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Left Right and Center podcast had an immunologist on recently who said there’s zero chance of a vaccine being approved by November much less mass Produced and ready to be distributed. Nobody is not going to take it to hurt Trump. 

Edit: Link

Someone’s politicizing they vaccine alright.

I’ll probably have to get it as soon as it comes out since I’ll be in the hospital. I’ll let you guys know if I keel over or not 

• Haha 1

That's going to be a no from me dog.

I'm shocked the terrorist at antifaguys aren't lining up for it.

Makes sense though they are more of the do as I say not as I do crowd. Typical loser liberals.

• Like 1

The feds better pass a massive golden shield for those companies. You know every f****** who has a hangnail  in the next 10 years is going to blame the new vaccines.

When Katrina happened, Bush took a lot of the blame for how the response was handled.  However, that was a completely different America.  America in 2005 still trusted its institutions and felt they could handle a crisis.  By 2015, trust had completely collapsed.  In 2020, people expect America to handle a crisis poorly because they don't trust anything to work.  This actually makes it very hard to claim a poor response to COVID and very hard to pin that on Trump or anyone else.  They might say COVID was handled poorly, but they may not punish Trump for it because they think any president would have mishandled it.

It won't be political at all since it will come out after Harris wins. 

If Trump somehow wins, then lefties will hate it because Trump will say it's good and they must have everything Trump says.

11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I won't take a covid vaccine. I don't even own a mask. You all are funny.

Some of us actually need to go places.

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We'll get the vaccine when it becomes available but there's no rush. 

I venture to guess you and I will have no choice volty. As soon as they have one, they will require it of foriengers here, especially those of us who work in schools.

20 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I venture to guess you and I will have no choice volty. As soon as they have one, they will require it of foriengers here, especially those of us who work in schools.

I just want to stop needing to take a mask with me every time I get on the bus.The bug is long gone. It's the difference between life being 98% back to normal and 100% back to normal.

That may be an illusionary 100%. There may yet be some travel restrictions at work as well since at the end of August, I told my wife that we should take a quick trip to nearby Dali and Lijiang that the children have never seen before (iDali is an ancient country not far from here that China absorbed 1000 years ago with it's own cultural traditions along the lines of Thailand). She was like "If we do that, we'd have to be under quarantine for two weeks to come back." So summer vacation, like spring festival before it, that's two extended holidays in a row that we didn't go anywhere, I haven't left Panzhihua in 14 months.

With a vaccine, maybe we can go to the US in January or next summer depending on how soon things get contained. Now, why would I leave the perfect January weather of Panzhihua to go to Detroit at the worst time of the year? That's dumb as rocks. Well, yes I know and I would agree. But I miss family and my wife and kids have never seen snow. I don't miss snow at all,  thirty winters is enough for this lifetime. But sending my weather wimp 13 and 12 year olds out in sub freezing temperature to shovel snow from my sister's driveway and sidewalk is a learning experience and wake them up about how nice they have it. I love my kids but sipping coffee while hearing them complain about how awful it was, while their mother pities them to no end, would give me some perverse pleasure in a way. It builds character. I delivered newspapers in that sh*t.

16 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ll probably have to get it as soon as it comes out since I’ll be in the hospital. I’ll let you guys know if I keel over or not 

How? No Ouija boards. One minute you think you're talking to Djgb13 and the next thing you know Jeffrey Epstein is asking you for a massage. 

A rushed to market vaccine for a virus that effects 0.5% of the population, all of whom are already dying of something else. It won't be political, just once again the left will show they were lying about their feelings all along when they don't get it.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I just want to stop needing to take a mask with me every time I get on the bus.The bug is long gone. It's the difference between life being 98% back to normal and 100% back to normal.

That may be an illusionary 100%. There may yet be some travel restrictions at work as well since at the end of August, I told my wife that we should take a quick trip to nearby Dali and Lijiang that the children have never seen before (iDali is an ancient country not far from here that China absorbed 1000 years ago with it's own cultural traditions along the lines of Thailand). She was like "If we do that, we'd have to be under quarantine for two weeks to come back." So summer vacation, like spring festival before it, that's two extended holidays in a row that we didn't go anywhere, I haven't left Panzhihua in 14 months.

With a vaccine, maybe we can go to the US in January or next summer depending on how soon things get contained. Now, why would I leave the perfect January weather of Panzhihua to go to Detroit at the worst time of the year? That's dumb as rocks. Well, yes I know and I would agree. But I miss family and my wife and kids have never seen snow. I don't miss snow at all,  thirty winters is enough for this lifetime. But sending my weather wimp 13 and 12 year olds out in sub freezing temperature to shovel snow from my sister's driveway and sidewalk is a learning experience and wake them up about how nice they have it. I love my kids but sipping coffee while hearing them complain about how awful it was, while their mother pities them to no end, would give me some perverse pleasure in a way. It builds character. I delivered newspapers in that sh*t.

I hear ya. I really hope travel restrictions are lifted by January holiday, at least to SOMEWHERE. I can't sit in boring ass Shenzhen for an entire calendar year.

If we can't leave China, I was thinking maybe trying to do the Harbin ice festival, Beijing, maybe Tibet too.

But if there is quarantine still, fock that.

I really would like to leave the focking country. Either take a trip, or go home a bit.

Bet mandated sig...

OMG, I just got a$$pounded by a Silverback, thanks a lot, stupid Colts.  I'm worried my Titans will be next!

20 hours ago, posty said:

I equate this with the flu shot...  It will be available, but if you don't want it, you don't have to get it...  Then you just take your chances...

The thing is, and the Lefty's will cling to this, is that even if you get the vaccine, it's not a guarantee.  People get the flu vaccine every year and still get the flu.  There's no reason why this would be any different.  The Lefty's will claim that the vaccine doesn't work... and when someone who got the vaccine get's Covid, they'll see:  "See, we told you the vaccine wouldn't work".  Of course, that's only if the vaccine comes out before the election.  If it comes out afterwards, and Biden wins, then they'll be all for the vaccine.

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The thing is, and the Lefty's will cling to this, is that even if you get the vaccine, it's not a guarantee.  People get the flu vaccine every year and still get the flu.  There's no reason why this would be any different.  The Lefty's will claim that the vaccine doesn't work... and when someone who got the vaccine get's Covid, they'll see:  "See, we told you the vaccine wouldn't work".  Of course, that's only if the vaccine comes out before the election.  If it comes out afterwards, and Biden wins, then they'll be all for the vaccine.

Yeah I see this.  The left will have less desire to resist after the election.  UNLESS Trump wins.  Then they can use the vaccine or response or something for possible impeachment.

Even if Trump wins, they will move on because the china virus at that point is useless to them. They will be working on impeachement #2, some Russia Russia Russia stuff and whatever lame ass coup attempts thy can come up with.

11 hours ago, nobody said:

Some of us actually need to go places.

Everything's pretty much back to normal here, must suck where you live 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Everything's pretty much back to normal here, must suck where you live 

You must be in California where out of control fires and infected people running around is the norm. 

8 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

You must be in California where out of control fires and infected people running around is the norm. 

Me?

11 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I was just ragging on California, but sure. Why not? 

I thought you misread my message sorry 

23 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, but you heard that from the guy who has spent the last 6 months keeps saying he is 2 weeks away from unveiling his great new healthcare plan.  

Personally, I don't even beta test new phones until they've been out for quite a while and work the bugs out.

I pity the company that puts out the vaccine. You just know that everybody who gets anything from restless leg syndrome to a bad case of gas is going to blame that vaccine for the next 20 years.

45 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Personally, I don't even beta test new phones until they've been out for quite a while and work the bugs out.

I pity the company that puts out the vaccine. You just know that everybody who gets anything from restless leg syndrome to a bad case of gas is going to blame that vaccine for the next 20 years.

Wait till the class action lawsuits against mask companies start.  Prolonged use of these masks causes cancer and the company knew that!  If you have been diagnosed with lung, throat, lip, tongue, esophageal or any other cancer and wore a mask during COVID call Jew and Jew Law offices in Manhattan to file your claim.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bert said:

Wait till the class action lawsuits against mask companies start.  Prolonged use of these masks causes cancer and the company knew that!  If you have been diagnosed with lung, throat, lip, tongue, esophageal or any other cancer and wore a mask during COVID call Jew and Jew Law offices in Manhattan to file your claim.

I doubt that happens since other cultures wear them regularly.

Today, Japanese consumers buy $230 million in surgical masks a year, and neighboring countries facing chronic pollution issues—most notably China and Korea—have also adopted the practice.

The bottom line is that in East Asia, the predilection toward using face-coverings to prevent exposure to bad air is something that predates the germ theory of disease, and extends into the very foundations of East Asian culture.

I have to wear them daily, all day long. I must admit I have often wondered if the particles on the mask that sometimes cause me to cough will affect me in the future like black lung.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I doubt that happens since other cultures wear them regularly.

There have been far more frivolous lawsuits filed. 

• Like 1