Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Good job Inslee

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-gov-jay-inslee-gives-maggot-infested-apples-to-wildfire-victims-regrets-mistake

What a dipsh1t.  When we first moved out to Seattle area 25 years ago we immediately noticed these gigantic signs on the highways mentioning "Apple Maggot Quarantine" zones.  They're pretty hard to miss.  Guess our worthless POS governor is too stupid to understand things like this.  He'll probably blame it on climate change somehow.

Several major faux pas's this week by Democrats trying to relate to people. Biden's new found love for hispanic music, Newsome and Harris trespassing on burned down property and offending the family and now this maggot infested basket of apples.

Not good timing to be blowing projectile diarrhea  out your azz on needy people that's for sure.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He used to be the apple of my eye, but not after this screwup.

You are comparing apples to oranges my friend. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/washington-gov-jay-inslee-gives-maggot-infested-apples-to-wildfire-victims-regrets-mistake

What a dipsh1t.  When we first moved out to Seattle area 25 years ago we immediately noticed these gigantic signs on the highways mentioning "Apple Maggot Quarantine" zones.  They're pretty hard to miss.  Guess our worthless POS governor is too stupid to understand things like this.  He'll probably blame it on climate change somehow.

One rotten governor spoils the whole d@mn barrel.

• Like 1

Another example of simple pandering for a stupid photo op and an opportunity to show fake appreciation and care.

Seriously, what would a bushel or two of apples from his orchard, in a state where apples are everywhere, really do other than to try and pander for votes.

And how does the governor of the state not know about what is a huge area of revenue for his state?   Good gawd.

This is why I get peeved when liberals think their elected leaders are somehow supposed to be leaders.  Just cause they got elected that doesn't make them smart.   I don't want these focktards leading me..Just do the things I elected you for you dimwit.

Inslee = Igotworms

• Haha 3