Alyssa Milano says her COVID-19 symptoms still linger — 6 months after she fell ill...

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Risk of HIV. Though the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex is low, several factors may increase that risk, including sores in the mouth or vagina or on the peni$, bleeding gums, oral contact with menstrual blood, and the presence of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Low.  As in nearly impossible, but there’s a chance. I guess this fruitcake only did oral then. 

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

So is president Chump.............................

Is this another newbie alias?  :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Risk of HIV. Though the risk of HIV transmission through oral sex is low, several factors may increase that risk, including sores in the mouth or vagina or on the peni$, bleeding gums, oral contact with menstrual blood, and the presence of other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Corky Tardcuck is a riverboat gambler. He and the Missus like to take sexual risks.

• Haha 1

Serious attention whoah with a severe need for validation

42 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

Yeah man. T's & P's. 👼

Yeah, I want her to get better so she (and other liberals) can suffer/cry/complain/"move" with Trump running this country until 2025...

Just now, posty said:

Yeah, I want her to get better so she (and other liberals) can suffer/cry/complain/"move" with Trump running this country until 2025...

Good point.  After this LOOKATMEEEE covid ploy the next logical step will be to set herself on fire like a Buddhist monk.  That'll show Trump!!!  🔥🔥🔥

It’s my belief that most of these people are lying. Especially the ones saying they lost taste and smell. One person said they lost taste but still have smell. I know they are full of it because most taste is just smell anyway. Zeke had it and is running wild in nfl games, no lung damage or nonsense.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

It’s my belief that most of these people are lying. Especially the ones saying they lost taste and smell. One person said they lost taste but still have smell. I know they are full of it because most taste is just smell anyway. Zeke had it and is running wild in nfl games, no lung damage or nonsense.

The loss of sense of smell was the only symptom I had. My taste was diminished, but it wasn’t completely gone like the sense of smell.

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

The loss of sense of smell was the only symptom I had. My taste was diminished, but it wasn’t completely gone like the sense of smell.

Did they give you the asparagus pee test? 

On 9/18/2020 at 2:32 AM, Baker Boy said:

Ah, c19 the new catch all for the medical profession. Your mother needs a new Dr. because her current Dr. Sounds like a hack.

I hope your Mother finds out what she has so they can address it. Second opinions are your friend.

I don't have a good impression of her doc. 

But, apparently even with some common viral infections, a small percentage of people wind up having a long drawn out time dealing with lower grade but frustrating symptoms. Long hauler junk is not unique to C19. 

On 9/17/2020 at 9:24 PM, naomi said:

I actually think she's experiencing what she says she is, despite believing she's also these things. My mom got something almost 5 months ago, overtly sick for a bit, and has had "long hauler" symptoms ever since. Around the same time her overt symptoms were easing up, she tested negative, and her doc said not to put stock in the test result, she struck her as likely dealing with C19.

Weird. :dunno:

https://elemental.medium.com/a-supercomputer-analyzed-covid-19-and-an-interesting-new-theory-has-emerged-31cb8eba9d63

I had covid-19 but I didn't have any symptoms. And the test came back negative. But those tests aren't reliable anyway. Still clearly I had Covid.

. . Said every irrelevant actress ever

On 9/19/2020 at 7:51 AM, tanatastic said:

A couple of months ago, my wife had a cough. She said maybe she has covid.

I shoved her head under the covers and cut a fart. "Can you smell That? Youre fine."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

A couple of months ago, my wife had a cough. She said maybe she has covid.

I shoved her head under the covers and cut a fart. "Can you smell That? Youre fine."

You're so romantic and empathetic. 

15 hours ago, drobeski said:

Ed, have you confirmed this as real news yet ?

I've been finding difficulty with the 'believe all women' narrative myself lately. Part of that is having a thirteen year old daughter.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

You're so romantic and empathetic. 

It's an ongoing fart war.

Her go to move is to act all sexy, grind her ass on my crotch, and then bust one.

I favor the Dutch oven for my retaliation.

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's an ongoing fart war.

Her go to move is to act all sexy, grind her ass on my crotch, and then bust one.

I favor the Dutch oven for my retaliation.

In that case, I suppose you deserve each other.

My seven year old is obsessed with farting. I mean when I was seven I was also obsessed with farting, farts are funny, but it's disturbing when girls do it, especially my daughter.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

In that case, I suppose you deserve each other.

My seven year old is obsessed with farting. I mean when I was seven I was also obsessed with farting, farts are funny, but it's disturbing when girls do it, especially my daughter.

Yeah, what can I say, Filipinos are an earthy people.

It's a nice contrast with the ex wife, who was repressed to the point that I never heard her fart in 8 years.

There is only one rule. No attacks during sexy time. It's a good rule.

41 minutes ago, Strike said:

Alyssa says she didn't call the police.  Her neighbor did.

:rolleyes:

She's probably right.  She's probably also leaving out the part where she told her neighbor to call.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Alyssa says she didn't call the police.  Her neighbor did.

:rolleyes:

Cool. Any criminals reading this, you can stop by the Milano compound, have your way with her and take her stuff. She won’t call the police. 

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

She's probably right.  She's probably also leaving out the part where she told her neighbor to call.

Well her phone was tied up with her tweeting about how Trump is to blame.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cool. Any criminals reading this, you can stop by the Milano compound, have your way with her and take her stuff. She won’t call the police. 

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep this in mind if I'm ever in LA. I'd prefer you not use the word "criminal" though as it's quite triggering and may have a negative impact on my self image.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep this in mind if I'm ever in LA. I'd prefer you not use the word "criminal" though as it's quite triggering and may have a negative impact on my self image.

You can self-identify as a peaceful protester......then you can pretty much do anything you want.....

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Sorry. I should say “underserved persons in need of physical affection and commercial goods”.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry. I should say “underserved persons in need of physical affection and commercial goods”.  

:D

Thanks, I feel much better now. 

Who's the boss, baby?  Who's. The. Boss?

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You can self-identify as a peaceful protester......then you can pretty much do anything you want.....

I can be mostly peaceful. 

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:D

Thanks, I feel much better now. 

Who's the boss, baby?  Who's. The. Boss?

Hopefully you don't walk in on the cropped haired, shiny faced, drab, somewhat puffy version of Milano. The  one that talks non stop about all of the abuse she suffered as a woman and encourages other women to speak out about their personal abuse problems yet she doesn't want to give any details of her own.  The one that said, "I may never tell anyone about all the abuse I suffered in my lifetime". 

I would rather try the next door neighbor's place to see who lives there. Oh wait, they call the police. Dang.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

The one that said, "I may never tell anyone about all the abuse I suffered in my lifetime". 

No. That's exactly the one I want. We'll keep it on the downlow. 

• Haha 1