Sign in to follow this  
MarshRoad

Trade Grade-Akeler for JuJu-1 pt PPR

Just made a trade in a keeper league.  I got Akeler for JuJu.  My top RB is Sanders with backup of Cam Akers so I felt a needed another starting RB.  WR's are Thielan and some other solid guys but nothing super (Slayton, Diggs, Lazard, Edelman, O'Neal).  Salary cap was the same.  We can play five WR's or RB's in any combo as long as we start 1 WR and 1 RB.  

What do you think?

I think your speaking of Ekeler, mmm I’m not so sure of his roll.  

But lookes like you needed Ekeler more then Juju.  

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, MarshRoad said:

Yes Ekeler, thanks. I'm hoping they start throwing him the ball like in the past...

Tyrod does not have a history of throwing to RB's, even when he had Lesaun McCoy in Buffalo.  I think I saw last Sunday that when he and McCoy played together, Tyrod average just over 4 pass attempts to RB's a game.

22 hours ago, FantasyRetard said:

Tyrod does not have a history of throwing to RB's, even when he had Lesaun McCoy in Buffalo.  I think I saw last Sunday that when he and McCoy played together, Tyrod average just over 4 pass attempts to RB's a game.

This.. desperation at RB sux in a keeper.  Been there a few times in last 28yrs.  I think Ekeler is over rated now that he doesn’t have Gordon keeping defenses honest and Rivers dumping 18 checkdowns every game 

however, as much as I like JuJu I don’t see roethlisberger playing too many more yrs and JuJu with Mason isn’t all that appealing.  Once Herbert starts in LA Ekeler’s value will return (low rb1 is ceiling IMO) so the 2-3year keeper value  was good for your team  

2 hours ago, phlegmish said:

This.. desperation at RB sux in a keeper.  Been there a few times in last 28yrs.  I think Ekeler is over rated now that he doesn’t have Gordon keeping defenses honest and Rivers dumping 18 checkdowns every game 

however, as much as I like JuJu I don’t see roethlisberger playing too many more yrs and JuJu with Mason isn’t all that appealing.  Once Herbert starts in LA Ekeler’s value will return (low rb1 is ceiling IMO) so the 2-3year keeper value  was good for your team  

Won't help him much this year.

4 hours ago, FantasyRetard said:

Won't help him much this year.

Perhaps not much, but he clearly stated keeper league and my opinion only referred to that aspect