Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Flex starter

1/2 PPR league- choose 1

RB options- Fournette (vs. Carolina) or Cam Akers (@ Philadelphia)

WR options- Brandin Cooks (vs. Ravens), N'Keal Harry (@ Seattle), or Quintez Cephus (@ Green Bay)

1 hour ago, FantasyRetard said:

1/2 PPR league- choose 1

WR options- Brandin Cooks (vs. Ravens), N'Keal Harry (@ Seattle), or Quintez Cephus (@ Green Bay)

20 team leagues can be pretty challenging.

The closest thing you have to a starter is Cooks, but he's injured and the Ravens are no picnic.  With Golladay probly out again, it might be time to put that hipster Cephus pick to good use--he at least had 10 targets last week in Golladay's absence.

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The closest thing you have to a starter is Cooks, but he's injured and the Ravens are no picnic.  With Golladay probly out again, it might be time to put that hipster Cephus pick to good use--he at least had 10 targets last week in Golladay's absence.

I agree. Unless you have a good TE that you've not told us about....

Fournette and Give Harry a try.  

22 hours ago, AxeElf said:

12-team funny guy

I'd roll with Harry, Pats are going to need a lot of points to keep up so Cam should air it out more than week 1.

I am also making a flex decision, 1 ppr:

N Hines

J Robinson

L Shenault

B Aiyuk

Robinson probably has the highest floor, Hines and Aiyuk the highest ceiling.

Tempted to roll with Aiyuk because of the 49s injuries, and he'd be the most exciting to watch.

Any thoughts?

(Also have N Harry but I'd rank him below the other options above)

54 minutes ago, Goggins said:

N Hines

J Robinson

L Shenault

B Aiyuk

Two of the guys you list play for the Jaguars--against a respectable Tennessee Dee--and the other is in his first professional game for a run-first team coming off an injury.

The Colts top 2 TEs are out, their other RB is from Wisconsin, and Hines scored 27.3 PPR points Week 1.

Any questions?

Seems like Rivers ALWAYS has a top-10 PPR RB, from Sproles to Woodhead to Ekeler to Hines.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Two of the guys you list play for the Jaguars--against a respectable Tennessee Dee--and the other is in his first professional game for a run-first team coming off an injury.

The Colts top 2 TEs are out, their other RB is from Wisconsin, and Hines scored 27.3 PPR points Week 1.

Any questions?

Seems like Rivers ALWAYS has a top-10 PPR RB, from Sproles to Woodhead to Ekeler to Hines.

Well when you put it like that...

I had Hines in the flex spot all week but with waiver wire pickups (new toy syndrome) and injuries changing game scripts (49s and Titans) I started overthinking things.

Forgot I scooped up Goedert this week, would you rank Hines > Goedert for wk 2? 

I should thank this board for giving me a heads up on Hines, Robinson, and Shenault who were all picked up at the end of the draft or waivers prior to week 1, saving me a ton of $faab and providing instant depth.

6 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Forgot I scooped up Goedert this week, would you rank Hines > Goedert for wk 2? 

Goedert was more likely a flash in the pan than Hines was.

7 hours ago, Goggins said:

I'd roll with Harry, Pats are going to need a lot of points to keep up so Cam should air it out more than week 1.

N Hines

J Robinson

L Shenault

B Aiyuk

Robinson probably has the highest floor, Hines and Aiyuk the highest ceiling.

Tempted to roll with Aiyuk because of the 49s injuries, and he'd be the most exciting to watch.

Any thoughts?

(Also have N Harry but I'd rank him below the other options above)

Shenault

On 9/18/2020 at 2:52 PM, FantasyRetard said:

1/2 PPR league- choose 1

Well....The good news is you know whom to start next week...

Sorry about that.