Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Pickup D. Freeman cheap.

He'll be signing with the Eagles next week. Sanders has hamstring issues that will affect him all season. There's no 2nd rb. Freeman makes for a good investment.

I'll pass.

Freeman is totally washed up. There's a reason nobody has picked him up.

I'm a HUGE FSU fan, but no. Freeman is done. And Sanders will be fine. Try another 7 posts. Maybe you'll get a good one!

38 minutes ago, Law said:

I'm a HUGE FSU fan, but no. Freeman is done. And Sanders will be fine. Try another 7 posts. Maybe you'll get a good one!

Why is there always a punk like you on these boards? Seriously, go away you little snot.

Edited by wolves111
sp

Why are there always idiots who post idiotic things on these boards?

44 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

Why is there always a punk like you on these boards? Seriously, go away you little snot.

“Little snot” 😂

pure gold!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

What year is this?

One that, although previously only associated with the concept of perfection (as in vision), will be forever associated with disease, discord, and division....not soon to be forgotten, 

Eagles oline if beat up, Freeman is done, and as been trying hard to stay out of the nfl by over pricing himself. 

Eagles simply need a rb, and he fits the bill, it’s a smart move on Freeman’s part, get paid.  

5 hours ago, weepaws said:

Eagles oline if beat up, Freeman is done, and as been trying hard to stay out of the nfl by over pricing himself. 

Eagles simply need a rb, and he fits the bill, it’s a smart move on Freeman’s part, get paid.  

He's 28. Not quite wheelchair ready.

Not sure if he's done or not, but he was replaced by a guy needing a knee replacement. 

I do, however, recall my opponent flexing him last season in our week 16 Championship game....and the dude went off for like 120 yards and two scores. 

Freeman is garbage. He's just looking for the most $ possible while putting in the least amount of effort possible.

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Freeman is garbage. He's just looking for the most $ possible while putting in the least amount of effort possible.

Sounds like over half the NFL. Including the owners.

12 hours ago, stonewall said:

One that, although previously only associated with the concept of perfection (as in vision), will be forever associated with disease, discord, and division....not soon to be forgotten, 

Ahh,  you're speaking of President Chump.

Boston Scott owners (🤣) are the ones that need to be worried about the signing of Freeman

Hope someone drops a decent player to pick up Freeman. I wouldn’t pick him up on the team I have 21 roster and bench spots used 

Eagles have a crappy oline and limited playmakers for the Qb, I think Freeman will have a very difficult time being productive, plus M Sanders one day should return healthy. 

I agree with the above post I’m praying someone in my league drops someone worth for him.   

3 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Ahh,  you're speaking of President Chump.

Oh no...Is someone looking for a handout like Freeman???

• Like 1

You know I have a busy and productive life. Wife, children, grandchildren, no debt, money in the bank and good friends. It occurred to me that there are a lot of posters on these boards who are , well, to be kind, losers.

I'll try to keep that in mind when reading your responses.

4 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

You know I have a busy and productive life. Wife, children, grandchildren, no debt, money in the bank and good friends. It occurred to me that there are a lot of posters on these boards who are , well, to be kind, losers.

Well thought out rebuttal.  I guess I can see now the intellect that went into suggesting Freeman.

2 minutes ago, skinsrule05 said:

Well thought out rebuttal.  I guess I can see now the intellect that went into suggesting Freeman.

Thanks. Although I think the fact you have over 1000 posts suggests your probably not a one percenter.

4 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Go back to that productive life.  

Thanks. 

Also would you be D Freeman’s agent? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Go back to that productive life.  

Thanks. 

Also would you be D Freeman’s agent? 

Again, 24000 posts. I guess that's a life?

• Confused 1

Forget about Freeman. Pick up Peyton Hillis, NOW! It will be a worthwhile investment, and you can get him for very cheap. Thank me later...

31 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Forget about Freeman. Pick up Peyton Hillis, NOW! It will be a worthwhile investment, and you can get him for very cheap. Thank me later...

Can you recover from the Madden Curse?

15 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Again, 24000 posts. I guess that's a life?

Balance jr.  

I wonder if the Giants will bring him in for a look. Again, I totally agree he's worthless from a fantasy perspective, but from a reality NFL perspective, would he help them if Barkley is done? Maybe I guess.

Freeman is on his way to visit.  

Since he’s not on a team currently, I hope he came cheap. 

Remember guys, don’t go into the weekend games with duds like Gronk or backup defenses on your roster. Drop them for speculative guys with more potential upside. You want to be the one who already has these top waiver adds rostered before you read all the articles on the weeks top pickups. The CMC owner in  a league has hunter renfrow and Amendola on his bench when he could have had Davis sitting there twiddling his thumbs instead.

12 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Remember guys, don’t go into the weekend games with duds like Gronk or backup defenses on your roster. Drop them for speculative guys with more potential upside. You want to be the one who already has these top waiver adds rostered before you read all the articles on the weeks top pickups. The CMC owner in  a league has hunter renfrow and Amendola on his bench when he could have had Davis sitting there twiddling his thumbs instead.

I'd rather have Renfrow and Amendola.

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

They are low upside bums who aren’t worth starting and don’t represent potential upside. They are not lotto ticket stashes, at their best they would be a bye week fill in praying for 10 points.

19 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

your hits never stop coming. I wonder sometime, if you are just here to say funny things.