Sign in to follow this  
wolves111

Pickup D. Freeman cheap.

33 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Remember guys, don’t go into the weekend games with duds like Gronk or backup defenses on your roster. Drop them for speculative guys with more potential upside. You want to be the one who already has these top waiver adds rostered before you read all the articles on the weeks top pickups. The CMC owner in  a league has hunter renfrow and Amendola on his bench when he could have had Davis sitting there twiddling his thumbs instead.

This is why I have Lamical Perine on my bench(s).

23 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

They are low upside bums who aren’t worth starting and don’t represent potential upside. They are not lotto ticket stashes, at their best they would be a bye week fill in praying for 10 points.

And Mike Davis is a superstar waiting to happen.

Renfrow and Amendola will be flex plays all season long.  Davis MIGHT be on their level for 3-4 weeks while McCaffrey heals, but I wouldn't count on it.

14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

And Mike Davis is a superstar waiting to happen.

Renfrow and Amendola will be flex plays all season long.  Davis MIGHT be on their level for 3-4 weeks while McCaffrey heals, but I wouldn't count on it.

Poor flex plays that you can replace on the wire every week With better options. Davis represents at least potential starting value at the most desired position for a few weeks then drop him if need be for another lotto ticket or upside play or bye week filler. 

11 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Poor flex plays that you can replace on the wire every week With better options. Davis represents at least potential starting value at the most desired position for a few weeks then drop him if need be for another lotto ticket or upside play or bye week filler. 

I'd rather have Renfrow and Amendola.

Freeman is that pile of doo doo behind the dumpster at work.

Is it doggy doo doo? Is it human doo doo? It will have you pondering throughout the day.

But at the end of the day, you’ll conclude that despite unsure why the doo doo was there to begin with... all it really is, is useless... meaningless doo doo.

So they signed him. MEH. I think I'd rather take a flyer on Curtis Samuel myself. 

Currently trying to package Dion Lewis and Boston Scott to the single owner of Saquan and Miles Sanders.

On 9/18/2020 at 9:02 PM, Law said:

I'm a HUGE FSU fan, but no. Freeman is done. And Sanders will be fine. Try another 7 posts. Maybe you'll get a good one!

I'll make you a deal. If Freeman is a bust with NY I'll leave this board. If he becomes their #1 rb you leave. What say you dck wad?

On 9/20/2020 at 2:18 AM, weepaws said:

Go back to that productive life.  

Thanks. 

Also would you be D Freeman’s agent? 

I'll offer you the same deal as Law. Clear to risk your only social outlet in your lousy, miserable life?

17 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

I'll make you a deal. If Freeman is a bust with NY I'll leave this board. If he becomes their #1 rb you leave. What say you dck wad?

I know you weren't talking to me, but I feel that I must point out that Freeman could conceivably become the #1 RB for the Giants and still be a bust.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, wolves111 said:

He'll be signing with the Eagles next week. Sanders has hamstring issues that will affect him all season. There's no 2nd rb. Freeman makes for a good investment.

Hey JackAss, you started this thread about Freeman being a good investment because he was going to sign with the Eagles. That he signed with the Giants does NOT make your original post any less idiotic. Sorry.

I picked up Freeman in 2 of 5 leagues. He's #4 in one league where I went WR heavy and my #5 in another. He has value, but it's very doubtful he's a #1 in FF. Likely not even a 2. He could be a decent #3. Maybe. Depends if he gets enough play. He has chance. The Giants paid him. They'll likely use him. But he's still behind an average at best OL and Lewis is not just going to disappear.

So, try harder to not be a little (male member).

5 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Lol , of course he might be their rb1 , look at the competition, but that doesn’t guarantee success. But not with the Eagles  as you suggested, it’s ok little one calm  down, go be a grandpa for awhile it’ll  help. 

And watch your typing.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Lol , of course he might be their rb1 , look at the competition, but that doesn’t guarantee success. But not with the Eagles  as you suggested, it’s ok little one calm  down, go be a grandpa for awhile it’ll  help. 

And watch your typing.  

I think he will do okay.  hes a pass catching RB on a bad team.   so the floor is higher with him than your average RB3.  this places him in RB2 territory.

he will be the starter once he learns the offense.  that may take a couple of weeks, but it wont take much for him to overtake the players who are there.

bottom line:  hes a better pickup in PPR than standard leagues because he will catch some passes.

but in general RB's on bad teams tend to underperform because when the team gets behind, the game script goes negative and they dont run the ball any more.  (at least not a lot)

Ii know the team has some young talent on the O line, but that line needs to be better if anybody is going to play well in that offense.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

I think he will do okay.  hes a pass catching RB on a bad team.   so the floor is higher with him than your average RB3.  this places him in RB2 territory.

he will be the starter once he learns the offense.  that may take a couple of weeks, but it wont take much for him to overtake the players who are there.

bottom line:  hes a better pickup in PPR than standard leagues because he will catch some passes.

but in general RB's on bad teams tend to underperform because when the team gets behind, the game script goes negative and they dont run the ball any more.  (at least not a lot)

Ii know the team has some young talent on the O line, but that line needs to be better if anybody is going to play well in that offense.

Last season in non and in ppr his avg made him a low rb2, he was without question on a better offense last season.  

He’ll be the Gmen rb1, that’s why they sign him, how he will produce that’s a tough one , he avg 3.6 yards per att last season. 

On 9/22/2020 at 3:37 PM, AxeElf said:

I'd rather have Renfrow and Amendola.

Any rational CMC owner (like myself) would rather have Davis over 2 waiver material WRs. Again, do the opposite of what AxeElf says and you’ll be champ in no time.  

Just now, RedzoneMonster said:

Any rational CMC owner (like myself) would rather have Davis over 2 waiver material WRs.  Again, do the opposite of what AxeElf says and you’ll be champ in no time. 

Axe Elf is not a CMC owner.

Doing the opposite of Axe Elf makes you a CMC owner who is now relegated to slobbering over Mike Davis for the next 4-6 weeks.

You'll be champ in no time!