Utilit99

'If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f-----g thing down.'

Gear up.

SCOTUS battle prompts threats, calls for arson: 'Burn Congress down'

Almost immediately after news of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death, some verified Twitter users threatened arson and apparent violence in order to block Republicans from replacing her before the elections.

"If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f-----g thing down," author Reza Aslan tweeted. He later responded to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's vow to hold a vote on President Trump's nominee. "Over our dead bodies, literally," he tweeted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rezaaslan/status/1307133898154020864

Author Aaron Gouveia similarly blasted McConnell's statement, saying: "F--k no. Burn it all down."

A Canadian political science professor called for arson, prompting accusations he made a terroristic threat. "Burn Congress down before letting Trump try to appoint anyone to SCOTUS," Waterloo professor Emmett MacFarlane tweeted.

In response, Canadian attorney Ezra Levant worried about the consequences for MacFarlane's students.

"Macfarlane is a professor at @UWaterloo, promoting violence against his political enemies," he said. "If you were a young woman in his class who was a Trump supporter, would you risk being a target of his violent rage if he found out about you? Should you transfer to a different class?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ginsburg-death-burn-it-down-threats

Yet none of these folks would ever confront you one on one.  They need it 10 or 12 to 1 to be able to bully you or cause mob violence.  People are getting tired of it and they are about to stop having one sided altercations in the near future.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Yet none of these folks would ever confront you one on one.  They need it 10 or 12 to 1 to be able to bully you or cause mob violence.  People are getting tired of it and they are about to stop having one sided altercations in the near future.

It's going to take a hell of alot more than 10 or 12. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Why the fock do Canadians care what we do in OUR country?  Fock 'em.

Preach.  They ride on America's coattails so much they think they have a say what goes on here.

48 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

AOC calling for her 6.6 million twitter retards to "Radicalize and fight" lol

They already blew their wad and the Right never flinched. 

They're about to fock around and find out what we're all about. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They're about to fock around and find out what we're all about. 

If that happens , this country is over. It will be war. 

Come on guys.  It was supposedly her dying wish that the Dems get what they want.  You have to respect that.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

If that happens , this country is over. It will be war. 

Maybe it's time. 

We had a good run. Did a lot of good for the entire world. Then our own people got stupid, lazy, entitled and greedy. 

Maybe a little difficulty and hard times is what we need to actually MAGA.  :dunno:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Maybe it's time. 

We had a good run. Did a lot of good for the entire world. Then our own people got stupid, lazy, entitled and greedy. 

Maybe a little difficulty and hard times is what we need to actually MAGA.  :dunno:

I can't say you're wrong. 

30 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Sadly, this is possible.  It will weed out alot if sh!tbags though.

• Like 1

Has Trump commented on her successor?

What if if he didnt nominate someone and said we should wait until after elections? He would come across as fair and just and maybe pull some swing votes. Might be a good strategy.

Edit: he has commented.

4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

What if if he didnt nominate someone and said we should wait until after elections? He would come across as fair and just and maybe pull some swing votes. Might be a good strategy.

Nope you don't skip this opportunity. Even if it cost him the presidency you do it

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

No. The left must pay. They wanted to play impeachment games based on nothing and pursued it even though they knew it was going nowhere. Now they can get a taste of the right doing what they are allowed to do. Too fockin bad. 

• Like 2

Just now, DexterM1776 said:

Nope you don't skip this opportunity. Even if it cost him the presidency you do it

Ya I get that. Its a lifetime appointment. Just a thought on political strategy. I think nominating someone hurts his chances of reelection.

6 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya I get that. Its a lifetime appointment. Just a thought on political strategy. I think nominating someone hurts his chances of reelection.

How is that exactly. Anyone voting for Trump wants this nomination done. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I posted that I know people who vote on keeping a balance scotus. So no mater what it hurts trump

11 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

How is that exactly. Anyone voting for Trump wants this nomination done. 

Anyone voting Trump wont have their minds changed. Im talking about the only voters that matter...swing voters.

12 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Anyone voting Trump wont have their minds changed. Im talking about the only voters that matter...swing voters.

There are no swing voters now. Anyone voting for Trump wants this pushed through. 

10 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

an appointment and he wins election lol. heads will literally explode. 

All 3 of those are happening. 

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

All 3 of those are happening. 

hope so. would be so awesome.  im well stocked with ammo

• Like 1

To me, it's not a Republican or Democrat thing. It's the b******* and inconsistency. The Republicans were so into dragging their feet abouta new Justice nor the end of a term. But certainly now they're not. There should be a f****** rule that applies on both sides. That's not political that's just f****** common sense. Whether its 6 weeks or 6 months or 6 years. Be  f****** consistent. Cuz I want to punch mcconnel and graham face for their comments right now givin past statements.

And only you boneheaded refugees from FBG could argue otherwise.

And get the f******off our board by the way.

Go suck jbs chode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

There are no swing voters now. Anyone voting for Trump wants this pushed through. 

I would disagree that there are no swing voters. There are always swing voters. Either way, Im not saying Trump should do it. Im just sayimg it would be an advantageous political strategy to get reelected. Trump voters wont abandon him over it. But he may pick up some votes.

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

To me, it's not a Republican or Democrat thing. It's the b******* and inconsistency. The Republicans were so into dragging their feet abouta new Justice nor the end of a term. But certainly now they're not. There should be a f****** rule that applies on both sides. That's not political that's just f****** common sense. Whether its 6 weeks or 6 months or 6 years. Be  f****** consistent. Cuz I want to punch mcconnel and graham face for their comments right now givin past statements.

And only you boneheaded refugees from FBG could argue otherwise.

And get the f******off our board by the way.

Go suck jbs chode.

fockin not enough rolleyes for this. left can go impeach their focking ass. again. the disgusting they pulled with cavanaugh and just about everything...deserve anything they get. fock them. 

4 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

fockin not enough rolleyes for this. left can go impeach their focking ass. again. the disgusting they pulled with cavanaugh and just about everything...deserve anything they get. fock them. 

Do you need a roster of McConnell and Lindsey Graham quotes? Does the name Merrick Garland ring a bell? Gtowthe rock up. 

Even both McConnell and Graham have come out ahead of this and adnmittef. That their statements are contradictory. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Again, just grow the f******. You  gotta be a moron to think that there's one right on one side of the other are just f****** stupid. 

57 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

If he waited, the left would rally the vote to make sure he loses for the sole purpose of appointing this judge.  It wouldn't help him.  It would hurt him.

If she wanted so bad to make sure a Dem nominated the next justice, she should've retired when Obama was president.  Instead she hung on until she couldn't even fulfill her duties.  Tough break.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you need a roster of McConnell and Lindsey Graham quotes? Does the name Merrick Garland ring a bell? Gtowthe rock up. 

Even both McConnell and Graham have come out ahead of this and adnmittef. That their statements are contradictory. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Again, just grow the f******. You  gotta be a moron to think that there's one right on one side of the other are just f****** stupid. 

hahahhahaha. you honestly think the left wouldnt fill seat. they just burnt down country. fock them. 

grow the fock up???? have another one 

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

If she wanted so bad to make sure a Dem nominated the next justice, she should've retired when Obama was president.  Instead she hung on until she couldn't even fulfill her duties.  Tough break.

bingo. next time retire. was a joke she tried to hold on

27 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I would disagree that there are no swing voters. There are always swing voters.

In this election, nobody is a swing voter this deep into this shitshow. This country has made up their mind. We'll see what it is on 11/3

Ummmm, so now the Democrats are saying they will increase the Supreme Court the next time they're in power to counteract Trump's appointment.??   Anyone else hear this nonsense??