Utilit99

'If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f-----g thing down.'

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

This is awesome. :overhead:

Sorry, 15/16 of the way just isn’t good enough. 

beauty of having the presidency and senate for scotus appointments. go fock yourself dems!!!!!!!!!!

best would be a black or women. so then the dems look even more like the scumbags they are if they try to berate like cavanaugh. this is so awesome. 

• Like 1

Hopefully the GOP can stay united to get this through. Lisa Murkowski is already out. The Dems need to peel off three more, four if they can't stop Joe Manchin from defecting again, and no doubt have their sites set on Susan Collins and Mitt Romney.

These people speaking of burning things down and being radical will do nothing of the kind. They are fat and happy no matter who the president is. But they will gin up simple minded fools to go out and do it. 

Jesus, this AOC women is pretty scary.....

11 minutes ago, Old School said:

One thing is sure- we’re not going back to brunch!

https://apple.news/A7_Thu-IOQouKC4iwQDZaAA

AOC is a whack job. Dangerous, but still a whack job.

This country should not allow children to represent communities in government. Not to mention even be allowed to talk. Of course, she is a democrat. So not much difference. :mellow:

“After we work to command victory in November, I need folks to realize that there’s no going back to brunch,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an Instagram video marking the death of liberal US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Friday — and referring to the need for Democratic  Party stalwarts not to get complacent over any potential White House win.

“We have a whole new world to build. We cannot accept going back to the way things were, and that includes the Dem Party,’’ AOC said.

Privilege is getting a choice of 2 meals at one sitting.  If there is an omelet station, we are blowing this place up!   :mad:

Laughing at the brunch comment.  The only people I've ever known to eat brunch are rich housewives and politicians.  

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Laughing at the brunch comment.  The only people I've ever known to eat brunch or rich housewives and politicians.  

AOC was the brunch bartender at the part time job she had. The extent of her work experience. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

AOC was the brunch bartender at the part time job she had. The extent of her work experience. 

How the  hell did that dirty little piece of crap get elected? Voters can seriously be so stupid.

She's representing her community well.  They want her to complain a lot and make implausible suggestions.  She's not a threat.  Now that she's part of the elite, she's more concerned with staying there, so she'll neuter herself.

5 hours ago, nobody said:

Laughing at the brunch comment.  The only people I've ever known to eat brunch are rich housewives and politicians.  

And firemen...every Sunday

56 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

How the  hell did that dirty little piece of crap get elected? Voters can seriously be so stupid.

Getting elected could have been a mistake the voters may have regretted.

Getting re-elected shows the voters are dumber than this b!tch.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

She's representing her community well.  They want her to complain a lot and make implausible suggestions.  She's not a threat.  Now that she's part of the elite, she's more concerned with staying there, so she'll neuter herself.

It's a dangerous beast to ride though. She has to be (or sound anyway) radical enough to keep her rabble riled up, but that has diminishing returns. Can't say the same crap over and over, have to keep upping the ante.

But she also needs money to win reelection, and has to be somewhat sane to work with other members of congress, to participate in the graft if nothing else.

It's a fine line. She'll fock it up one day, and another rabble rouser will take her place.

I just want to say that the XM42 flamethrower is legal in 49 states except California.  California laws state flamethrowers can reach more than 10 feet.

Any take on Ginsberg's dying wish to keep focking the American people even after she was dead?  And idiots are trying to treat this like her "dying wish" must be granted.  It's a story.  Like the chair was hers to select her successor.  What a bunch of loonies.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Any take on Ginsberg's dying wish to keep focking the American people even after she was dead?  And idiots are trying to treat this like her "dying wish" must be granted.  It's a story.  Like the chair was hers to select her successor.  What a bunch of loonies.  

Mister constitution himself Obama repeats it. Harvard law ain’t what it used to be. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mister constitution himself Obama repeats it. Harvard law ain’t what it used to be. 

The left wants her "final words" to be "fock the constitution"!  :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Goggins said:

Democrats demand a new supreme court justice now!

That was pretty great.

The hypocrisy of government/politicians could not be more clearly seen.   It's 2016 again, but the two parties have flipped and become the other....LOL

On 9/19/2020 at 7:44 PM, DexterM1776 said:

I posted that I know people who vote on keeping a balance scotus. So no mater what it hurts trump

They want a 4-4 balance? In a 9 member court 5-4 is as balanced as it can get. What is your point?

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

They want a 4-4 balance? In a 9 member court 5-4 is as balanced as it can get. What is your point?

But....Democrats do not want balance, they want power, all of it......THAT is the biggest problem we have

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

That's excatly my point they want it 5-4 in either direction 6-3 is too much.

13 hours ago, Goggins said:

Democrats demand a new supreme court justice now!

Sure do wish I could share this video other places

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Good. 

You know... you either get who Trump picks or, with an election loss, you get stuck with whomever Biden selects. Love Trump or hate him, no Republican could possibly prefer that Biden make this choice. It's a powerful argument and it's why Romney reached his conclusion and I see how it's working on getting Murkowski to come to her senses too. It should work to keep all 53 of them in line.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

All these puzzy RINO Senators who hate Trump are getting reality check from their constituents.  Make no mistake, the phones are ringing. 

Today I learned that RBG hated blacks.

In her 39 year career on the federal courts she only hired 1 black.

Zero in her 13 years on the appeals court and 1 (out of 119 clerks) in her 26+ years on the supreme court.

She get a free pass because she is a Jew who loves to kill babies?

• Confused 1

On 9/22/2020 at 8:56 AM, DexterM1776 said:

That's excatly my point they want it 5-4 in either direction 6-3 is too much.

The democrats do not want balance in schools.  They want critical race theory everywhere and unchallenged.  For balance, let's go 9-0 conservatives on the Supreme Court.

3 hours ago, riversco said:

The democrats do not want balance in schools.  They want critical race theory everywhere and unchallenged.  For balance, let's go 9-0 conservatives on the Supreme Court.

100% agree.

5 hours ago, riversco said:

I don't know any news of Breyer being in poor health but he is 83 and likely has 83 y/o man problems. It's a stretch but maybe we get lucky and diabetes can knock out Potatomayor. I can only get to 8-1 though, I don't see any reason for Kagan to keel over any time soon.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know any news of Breyer being in poor health but he is 83 and likely has 83 y/o man problems. It's a stretch but maybe we get lucky and diabetes can knock out Potatomayor. I can only get to 8-1 though, I don't see any reason for Kagan to keel over any time soon.

We would also accept Sodamayor and Enchiladamayor.  

Kagan has been a huge disappointment. We knew Tostadamayor was an Affirmative Action candidate from the start, but we thought Kagan would be more interesting.  They are basically twins that have the living at home as a lib spinster without a clue of the real world vote covered for the next 20 years.

On 9/26/2020 at 9:47 PM, DexterM1776 said:

Let's keep in mind that it's white supremacists that are the REAL problem in this country.

Exactly.  Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.....😁

On 9/19/2020 at 3:23 PM, Utilit99 said:

Gear up.

SCOTUS battle prompts threats, calls for arson: 'Burn Congress down'

Almost immediately after news of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death, some verified Twitter users threatened arson and apparent violence in order to block Republicans from replacing her before the elections.

"If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f-----g thing down," author Reza Aslan tweeted. He later responded to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's vow to hold a vote on President Trump's nominee. "Over our dead bodies, literally," he tweeted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rezaaslan/status/1307133898154020864

Author Aaron Gouveia similarly blasted McConnell's statement, saying: "F--k no. Burn it all down."

A Canadian political science professor called for arson, prompting accusations he made a terroristic threat. "Burn Congress down before letting Trump try to appoint anyone to SCOTUS," Waterloo professor Emmett MacFarlane tweeted.

In response, Canadian attorney Ezra Levant worried about the consequences for MacFarlane's students.

"Macfarlane is a professor at @UWaterloo, promoting violence against his political enemies," he said. "If you were a young woman in his class who was a Trump supporter, would you risk being a target of his violent rage if he found out about you? Should you transfer to a different class?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ginsburg-death-burn-it-down-threats

They’re trying. Where you at Reza? Need a lighter? Fockin big mouth puzzy. He wants others to do it, not him. America has provided him a nice cushy life.  He’s not risking it. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They’re trying. Where you at Reza? Need a lighter? Fockin big mouth puzzy. He wants others to do it, not him. America has provided him a nice cushy life.  He’s not risking it. 

Reza Aslan's career imploded because he's a cannibal. He's been bitter and never the same since CNN fired him. But there is evidence at one point in his life he had a brain in his head, momentarily, before he ate it. Timestamp to the relevant point.