Utilit99

'If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f-----g thing down.'

57 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

There are no swing voters now. Anyone voting for Trump wants this pushed through. 

Seriously.  If you're a swing voter right now you're an absolute moron and I hope you drown in a puddle of Covid.

11 minutes ago, joneo said:

Ummmm, so now the Democrats are saying they will increase the Supreme Court the next time they're in power to counteract Trump's appointment.??   Anyone else hear this nonsense??

Heard it, fully expect that and a push for statehood for DC and Puerto Rico so that they never lose power.  Remember when it was Trump that was supposedly not going to ever want to relinquish power?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Seriously.  If you're a swing voter right now you're an absolute moron and I hope you drown in a puddle of Covid.

Agreed that swing voters are morons. But to deny their existence is just as ignorant.

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Agreed that swing voters are morons. But to deny their existence is just as ignorant.

To think there are swing voters at this point is beyond ignorant. 

3 hours ago, porkbutt said:

after what they did to cavanaugh, they deserve nothing. fock them. fill the seat. bring it on. 

Time to bring out the Maw Duce and let her rip. Enough of their BS small arms ambushes. We are getting another Conservative Judge to replace that cancer on the Constitution.  

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I don't deny they exist.

Just now, fandandy said:

These b1tches be serious about killing babies.  What a psycho.

ya, that's a tranny 

14 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

ya, that's a tranny 

She's not even in the US.  The steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car.

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

She's not even in the US.  The steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car.

I think sometimes when you record the image gets reversed.

“If your opponent is of ill temperament, irritate him”-  Sun Tzu, the art of war. Make the appointment.  Stir up that bees nest and show this country just how unhinged these leftist freaks are. No BLM or Anifa to blame it on. This will show the suburban nut jobs to the rest of the country.  Crying over a Supreme Court seat being vacated. Can you imagine? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Trump respects strength.  Although he himself plays a game of one-man "bad cop, good cop".  His negotiating strategy is to start by wanting x, then asking for / threatening the moon, then moderating his tone back somewhere towards x.  That way, he gets EVERYTHING he wants but makes the other guy think they won.  Its pretty good strategy.

If Trump wanted to fill the seat after the election, Trump would come out in favor of immediately filling the seat.  Then softening his tone somewhere along the line to maybe filling it after the election.  That way he gets what he wants and the democrats think they won so they are placated.  But maybe he actually does want to fill it right away.  Can't tell.

Trump is no fool.  His negotiating skills are strong.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Crying over a Supreme Court seat being vacated. Can you imagine? 

Yes. It's a really, really big deal. If I were an anti-American genderfluid BLM rioter in search of more free stuff, I would cry too.

This is our one chance. Sh*t like this never happens and legislatively, Republicans are such focking wimps, if you give them a mile, they'll take an inch (unless it's a tax cut for the rich).

If RBG gets replaced by a conservative, prepare to be very happy. Sucks for the left but who focking cares? I howl in delight as my piss on their face mixes in with their tears. They're destroying America, I'm tired of their sh*t, and this is our moment. This'll kill Affirmative Craption, keep Antifa behind bars, keep the trannies from kicking real girls' asses in sports competitions, maybe save American schools and sanity from critical race theory,, and dozens and dozens of other great things. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

To me, it's not a Republican or Democrat thing. It's the b******* and inconsistency. The Republicans were so into dragging their feet abouta new Justice nor the end of a term. But certainly now they're not. There should be a f****** rule that applies on both sides. That's not political that's just f****** common sense. Whether its 6 weeks or 6 months or 6 years. Be  f****** consistent. Cuz I want to punch mcconnel and graham face for their comments right now givin past statements.

And only you boneheaded refugees from FBG could argue otherwise.

And get the f******off our board by the way.

Go suck jbs chode.

You don't come across as the informed type, so I'll recommend you the same article I recommended that Chinese guy.

History is on the side of the Republicans in 2020 and it was in 2016 as well. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/08/history-is-on-the-side-of-republicans-filling-a-supreme-court-vacancy-in-2020/

* and there are dozens of videos and tweets out there of everyone screaming now about how Trump "must wait" back in 2016 those same people were saying "you can't wait! constitution demands a justice!". Yes the Republicans have also switched sides of the argument this go around so if you are going to call one side hypocrites you must call the other side hypocrites. Then when you are done with the histrionics you take a look at the precedent over the last 244 years and see that history does in fact support the Republicans in both 2016 and 2020

9 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

I’ve never been called a refugee before. LOL. We are NEVER going back to FBG’s so get use to us!

That's the excuse he uses whenever he can't form a cogent argument - just call the other side names.

Apparently, you're only EVER supposed to be on one forum for your entire life - you can't ever sign up on any other forums.

9 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

In this election, nobody is a swing voter this deep into this shitshow. This country has made up their mind. We'll see what it is on 11/3

Or 11/10 or 12/10 or 1/2021 or 11/2024 

I expect the left to pull all stops to rig the election. If numbers show a Biden win, they declare victory. When numbers show a Trump victory on 11/3 expect all hell to break out. Recounts and “extra” mail in ballots are sure to appear. Another 4 years of OMB.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Old School said:

I expect the left to pull all stops to rig the election. If numbers show a Biden win, they declare victory. When numbers show a Trump victory on 11/3 expect all hell to break out. Recounts and “extra” mail in ballots are sure to appear. Another 4 years of OMB.

They've been filling out ballots since they announced we were doing mass mail in ballots.

Expect a record high 500 million votes to be cast this election. 

18 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Gear up.

SCOTUS battle prompts threats, calls for arson: 'Burn Congress down'

Almost immediately after news of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death, some verified Twitter users threatened arson and apparent violence in order to block Republicans from replacing her before the elections.

"If they even TRY to replace RBG we burn the entire f-----g thing down," author Reza Aslan tweeted. He later responded to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's vow to hold a vote on President Trump's nominee. "Over our dead bodies, literally," he tweeted.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rezaaslan/status/1307133898154020864

Author Aaron Gouveia similarly blasted McConnell's statement, saying: "F--k no. Burn it all down."

A Canadian political science professor called for arson, prompting accusations he made a terroristic threat. "Burn Congress down before letting Trump try to appoint anyone to SCOTUS," Waterloo professor Emmett MacFarlane tweeted.

In response, Canadian attorney Ezra Levant worried about the consequences for MacFarlane's students.

"Macfarlane is a professor at @UWaterloo, promoting violence against his political enemies," he said. "If you were a young woman in his class who was a Trump supporter, would you risk being a target of his violent rage if he found out about you? Should you transfer to a different class?"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ginsburg-death-burn-it-down-threats

Not trying to be overly technical here, but wouldn't that be a terroristic threat?

Liberals in positions of power threatening violence against congress.  Riots.  Stores being looted and burned.

Meanwhile, the media keeps warning us of the boogaloo boys.

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Do you need a roster of McConnell and Lindsey Graham quotes? Does the name Merrick Garland ring a bell? Gtowthe rock up. 

Even both McConnell and Graham have come out ahead of this and adnmittef. That their statements are contradictory. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Again, just grow the f******. You  gotta be a moron to think that there's one right on one side of the other are just f****** stupid. 

Wiffle, those quotes go both ways.  Democrats waxing poetic how it was their duty to nominate and push through a nomination back in Obamas last year.  Now they are saying the opposite.  

They are all politicians. 

Google Biden’s own comments back then.

Its going to be pretty hard to burn down congress since they all moved to Canada after Trump won and I doubt he will let them back in.

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Do you need a roster of McConnell and Lindsey Graham quotes? Does the name Merrick Garland ring a bell? Gtowthe rock up. 

Even both McConnell and Graham have come out ahead of this and adnmittef. That their statements are contradictory. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Again, just grow the f******. You  gotta be a moron to think that there's one right on one side of the other are just f****** stupid. 

Republicans have commen sense. Dems live in a delusional fantasy world.

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

To me, it's not a Republican or Democrat thing. It's the b******* and inconsistency. The Republicans were so into dragging their feet abouta new Justice nor the end of a term. But certainly now they're not. There should be a f****** rule that applies on both sides. That's not political that's just f****** common sense. Whether its 6 weeks or 6 months or 6 years. Be  f****** consistent. Cuz I want to punch mcconnel and graham face for their comments right now givin past statements.

And only you boneheaded refugees from FBG could argue otherwise.

And get the f******off our board by the way.

Go suck jbs chode.

You mad bro?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Old School said:

Without a doubt,Pennsylvania SC just ruled for three more days to be added to count mail-in voting.

11 hours ago, fandandy said:

This is awesome. :overhead:

11 hours ago, fandandy said:

Anyone care to explain "why" we gave these people the right to vote?

1 minute ago, Old School said:

Easily the two biggest mistakes in our countries history, slavery and allowing women the right to vote.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Easily the two biggest mistakes in our countries history, slavery and allowing women the right to vote.

Not sure if you're saying this unironically but if you look at the voting pattern of women, as a group they're politically retarded and it's undeniably true the west/USA would be a better place if it were still one vote per household. Aka men voting.

14 hours ago, joneo said:

Ummmm, so now the Democrats are saying they will increase the Supreme Court the next time they're in power to counteract Trump's appointment.??   Anyone else hear this nonsense??

If they can't get their way they change the rules. Just like Harry Reid did. Thankfully they are so short sighted it hurts them in the long run.

41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Not sure if you're saying this unironically but if you look at the voting pattern of women, as a group they're politically retarded and it's undeniably true the west/USA would be a better place if it were still one vote per household. Aka men voting.

I mean that sincerely.  On both counts.  Imagine America minus women voting and slavery.  This place would be heaven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

Without a doubt,Pennsylvania SC just ruled for three more days to be added to count mail-in voting.

So, the election results will not be complete, and the winner will not be confirmed, until they produce enough votes to declare Biden the winner? This is absolute horse sh!t

20 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I mean that sincerely.  On both counts.  Imagine America minus women voting and slavery.  This place would be heaven.

It really would be

2 hours ago, Old School said:

So, the election results will not be complete, and the winner will not be confirmed, until they produce enough votes to declare Biden the winner? This is absolute horse sh!t

We're going to end up with 120% voter turnout.

27 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

We're going to end up with 120% voter turnout.

Yep. And with less than 50% of people actually voting.

5 hours ago, fandandy said:

Easily the two biggest mistakes in our countries history, ending slavery and allowing women the right to speak.

Fixed.

Well, here we go I guess....😑