Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who is going to have a blowup week week 2

Scotty Miller- With Godwin out he should soak of the targets. Mike Evans is going to get 16 targets but that still is going to leave 10 for Miller and possibly a score. 

Trequan smith. Thomas is out and given the target share he has shown up. 

Mike Williams- he had 9 targets last week and a couple missed deep shots. Those could easily become catches and big plays. He is one of the best deep ball threats in the game. 

James Robinson- He had 16 caries last week and the coaching staff just said they intend on leaning on him. He is going against a titans team that gave up 5.5 a carry and a td to Melvin Gordon. On volume of 21 carries I say he ends with 109 yards and 2 short scores 

Quintez Cephus- had 10 targets last week and is line for more this week with Golliday being out again. The lions will be throwing a ton to keep up with the pack. 

Logan Thomas-had 8 targets last week and is going against the Cards who historically ignore the TE.

Arizona- Washingtons D kept them in the game last week against a torn up O line. This week its not going to happen and its going to force haskins into checking down to his TE. 

Who you got

I think CeeDee Lamb will have a pretty good game

Also Jordan Reed against the Jets. Who are the jets. Reed will have 7 catches 2 tds and one concussion 

D Johnson vs. da Broncos and Slayton vs. da Bears are my choices.

Picked up Quintez Cephus since I own Golladay. See what happens🤔also have Sanders  in with no Thomas. 

7 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I’m rolling out Corey Davis. Jonnu wish I had. 

I’ve been a big Corey Davis fan since college... but for a plethora of reasons, he is as inconsistent as it gets.

No way in hell he hits 100 yds again, and scoring TDs isn’t really his thing.

prepare for a 4-44 kind of game, at best.

Just now, TheUsualSuspect said:

I’ve been a big Corey Davis fan since college... but for a plethora of reasons, he is as inconsistent as it gets.

Thank you so much for teaching me the word "plethora."

It means a lot.

16 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

I agree on Mike Williams. I'm also getting a funny feeling :wub: for Aaron Jones and Kenyan Drake. :dunno:

At the moment I have Hines and Ingram in my lineup and drake oh the bench.  For some reason I'm not trusting drake with his matchup.

Greg Olsen

:pointstosky:

My desperation TE pick up after Jarwin was lost for the season.  4 rec, 24 yds, 1 TD last week... not bad. Seattle's offense should continue providing scoring chances.  For the record I picked Olsen over free agents like O.J. Howard and Jimmy Graham. 

Not Mike Williams.

In 4 leagues, I'm starting him over Nyheim Hines, Corey Davis, Tyrod Taylor and Drew Lock.

🍀

1 minute ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

He’s not exactly having a career day.

James Robinson is

Ronald Jones isn't going to be the starter in Tampa next week, didn't take long, lol

28 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Ronald Jones isn't going to be the starter in Tampa next week, didn't take long, lol

Thanks Brady!

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Thanks Brady!

You see CeeDee Lamb got his first 100 yard game

1 hour ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

He’s not exactly having a career day.

He is on pace for 1.1k yards and 8 TDs - he's locked in the starting lineup for any savvy fantasy player. 

25 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

He is on pace for 1.1k yards and 8 TDs - he's locked in the starting lineup for any savvy fantasy player. 

1.1k yards?

Just say 1100 yards 😆

49 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

That’s not how this works.

Tyler Higbee is on pace for 24 TDs this season, is he also a must start every week?

Hey, if you like Davis... good luck. I’m just suggesting he severely lacks consistency. He will break your heart.

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Not Mike Williams.

In 4 leagues, I'm starting him over Nyheim Hines, Corey Davis, Tyrod Taylor and Drew Lock.

🍀

The sad part is that in 3 of the 4 leagues, Williams' 3.4 points were the right choice.

Being right all the time isn't always as fun as it probly looks from the outside.

10 hours ago, polecatt said:

You see CeeDee Lamb got his first 100 yard game

Gallup owners start shopping. 

10 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Solong Barknee?

Sad to hear about this news.  

10 hours ago, polecatt said:

Agreed. 

Wow that Taylor for the Colts had a very good game. Did you know he’s from New Jersey and played collage ball at Wisconsin.  

Congrats if you own him.  

On 9/19/2020 at 6:59 PM, kilroy69 said:

Also Jordan Reed against the Jets. Who are the jets. Reed will have 7 catches 2 tds and one concussion 

Ok now do week 3

27 minutes ago, utambol said:

Ok now do week 3

I missed out on the concussion. Though that was a pretty damn specific hit on  a projection . 

My Crazy specifc pic for next week is this:

Leviska Shenault focking destroys the dolphins.  6 receptions for 101 yards and a td and 6 carries for 54 yards and a TD. 

3 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I missed out on the concussion. Though that was a pretty damn specific hit on  a projection . 

My Crazy specifc pic for next week is this:

Leviska Shenault focking destroys the dolphins.  6 receptions for 101 yards and a td and 6 carries for 54 yards and a TD. 

You son of a b1tch, I'm in