Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Patriots at Seahawks: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Patriots: LB Josh Uche, OT Korey Cunningham, QB Jarrett Stidham, RB James White, TE Dalton Keene, DB Myles Bryant

Seahawks: WR Phillip Dorsett, RB DeeJay Dallas, OT Cedric Ogbuehi, DE Rasheem Green, DE Alton Robinson, LB D'Andre Walker

If the Patriots pull this out, the AFC East better be concerned.  This is the type of September game the Pats usually lose because they're still figuring out what works and what doesn't.

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

If the Patriots pull this out, the AFC East better be concerned.  This is the type of September game the Pats usually lose because they're still figuring out what works and what doesn't.

I mean, its the AFC East. Half of the division by default is out of the picture before the first game.

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I.put $50 on the Pats so nothing big if I lose. Just can't see them lying down on this game.

Problem is they're just not that good.

I do notice the Pats are utilizing the edges of the field a lot more now that they have a QB that can get the ball out there.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Problem is they're just not that good.

I'm just betting on their coaching, if I lose, I won't feel it. Plus, I have at +4, I think Newton needs to be super involved big time in the plan and I bet he can pull it out.

Ohhh crap. That hit on Harry was stupid. That DB needs to get suspended for that. Not sure why he wasn't kicked out of this game. 

Guess he just did get booted.

Nice to see seattle is starting to figure out what to do with Russell Wilson.  According to Colin's worth at least.  I mean I would hope so after 9 years in the league.

3 minutes ago, rallo said:

Does anyone throw a better deep ball than Russ???

Mahomes maybe?

Russel Wilson throws a great deep ball

What are the odds Cam Newton finishes the season with more rushing TDs than passing TDs?

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

What are the odds Cam Newton finishes the season with more rushing TDs than passing TDs?

12 Rushing TDs, Passing TDs AND INTs

Nice to see seattle is starting to figure out what to do with Russell Wilson.  According to Colin's worth at least.  I mean I would hope so after 9 years in the league.

That was a carbon copy of the almost pick cam through earlier right down to how he threw behind the receiver.  Cardinal sin on an out route.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm just betting on their coaching, if I lose, I won't feel it. Plus, I have at +4, I think Newton needs to be super involved big time in the plan and I bet he can pull it out.

Way failed it seems. But learned from it for this year.

1 hour ago, rallo said:

Does anyone throw a better deep ball than Russ???

No, he’s the best deep ball passer in the league and the best overall QB imo edging out Mahomes. 

How does Pete call the worst plays when they have 1 td to go? Run the ball there get the first the games over. 

Surprised the pats went back to that same delayed qb draw left.  Seattle loaded up and knew it was coming.

Surprised no one brought up Chris Carson going down 2 yards from the 1st down to save 3 seconds on the clock.  That almost cost them the game.

The other misstep was NE not calling their last timeout when they got to the 13 yard line.  

• Like 1