Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Diontae Johnson ranking-am I missing something?

He's been doing pretty darned good, Big Ben talks him up, and there's mentions of Steelers considering him their #1 WR, so what gives with him being ranked (53 for ROS on this site) where he is? Him and Schuster are neck and neck with Johnson having 9 more tgts. Any input Steeler fans-or anyone?

Let people keep sleeping on him. I got him so incredibly late in my draft it was theft. 

14 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

He's been doing pretty darned good, Big Ben talks him up, and there's mentions of Steelers considering him their #1 WR, so what gives with him being ranked (53 for ROS on this site) where he is? Him and Schuster are neck and neck with Johnson having 9 more tgts. Any input Steeler fans-or anyone?

The only thing you are missing is the ROW rankings haven't been updated to reflect week 2. Barkley is still listed as a top 3 RB, for example. After week 1, Diontae was coming off a meh game. In hindsight of course it looks low. I reckon it will look differently when it is next updated...

Big fan have him in three leagues, dynasty, auction and redraft.

That claypool kid looks like he's gonna be good too. Pitt always drafts good WRs it seems

If D Johnson does become the Steelers wr 1 , I think that could actually help JuJu. N

I agree with all of you-I got Johnson late in our draft, was thinking of dropping him, glad I didn't now. The way Ben was talking him up made me hesitant in dropping him. And yes it will help JuJu too. And his ranking should go up after this week.