Sign in to follow this  
Juggernauts

Allen vs Murray

I drafted Josh Allen and Kyler Murray hoping that one of them would hit this year.  It seems both will.  I really should trade one of them.  Which one would you trade for help at WR?

I'd keep both.  Both are running QB's and more susceptible to injury than pocket passers.  Plus, with Covid, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'd keep both.  Both are running QB's and more susceptible to injury than pocket passers.  Plus, with Covid, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I had that same thought, but it will drive me nuts when I start Allen and he goes for 16 points while Murray blows up on my bench for 30!

Since you drafted two qbs , and probably before round 9, you must keep them.  

I wouldn’t give much for a Qb.  

Stream.  

Yeah, nobody is going to give you anything of value for a QB; that's like trying to trade a Defense or a Kicker for a RB2.

People can just pick up Minshew or Tannehil, no one needs to chop their valuable depth in half for any QB. That’s in leagues with all savvy players though. Most leagues have players that for some reason or another never grasp value concepts and are happy to deal for QBs. Also a QB can make a good deal sweetener so try to upgrade them at a different position you have a surplus at and the QB will become an attractive piece.