Sign in to follow this  
rallo

Cam Newton worth

Trade value in a non PPR league... what do you think he is worth? DJ Chark or AJ Brown too rich? 

10 minutes ago, rallo said:

Trade value in a non PPR league... what do you think he is worth? DJ Chark or AJ Brown too rich? 

lol

Cam Newton is a QB.  They are worth as much as a good Defense or Kicker.

Maybe you can get Matt Prater for him though.

Yeah no way would I give up much for a Qb that I can stream. 

Go for it!

If you can get a WR2 for him, that would be great

1 hour ago, rallo said:

Probably too rich, but maybe someone like AJ Green/Jamison Crowder/Darius Slayton. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

lol

14 man league, best on the wire is Mayfield, Cousins, and drippy Mitch... but yeah, I'll go for Prater😘

I disagree, Cam is worth more than that. I guess it depends on your league rules. Cam will be a top 5 QB in my league.

He is #6 after week 1.

He is #2 after week 2

I play in a total points league, maybe that is the difference

54 minutes ago, rallo said:

14 man league, best on the wire is Mayfield, Cousins, and drippy Mitch... but yeah, I'll go for Prater😘

So that's two QBs in the same ballpark as Cam right there on the waiver wire--for free.  Why would anyone pay anything for something they can get for free?

15 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

So that's two QBs in the same ballpark as Cam right there on the waiver wire--for free.  Why would anyone pay anything for something they can get for free?

By "in the same ballpark", you mean Cam averaging 11 more points per week than drippy Mitch and 18 more points per week than the other two?

I get it, QBs are cheap, but just wondering what guys who drafted Brees or Wentz might be willing to part with in a deep league.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rallo said:

By "in the same ballpark", you mean Cam averaging 11 more points per week than drippy Mitch and 18 more points per week than the other two?

No, I meant more like Cam, Mitch and Mayfield all averaging between 16 and 19 fantasy points per game over the course of the season.

3 minutes ago, rallo said:

I get it, QBs are cheap, but just wondering what guys who drafted Brees or Wentz might be willing to part with in a deep league.

Hope springs eternal.  You might find a chump who thinks a QB is worth something; maybe someone hits the "ACCEPT TRADE" button by accident, who knows?  It never hurts to ask.

Just don't be the chump giving up anything of value for a QB.

Someone effed up and drafted Dak, Newton, Brees, Wentz. Besides Newton picked them all before the 9th round. Nobody interested in a trade. 

Most leagues hard to trade them in my experience. 

On 9/22/2020 at 12:05 PM, Phil Simms 11 said:

Someone effed up and drafted Dak, Newton, Brees, Wentz. Besides Newton picked them all before the 9th round. Nobody interested in a trade. 

Most leagues hard to trade them in my experience. 

2 QB league I hope?

On 9/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, AxeElf said:

lol

This is the right answer. I can’t imagine anyone giving up a player of any significance for Cam. 

Likewise, went Newton and Landry for Woods (to the wentz owner), obviously it was rejected. Wentz had a decent game too, so Newton will probably just be a solid bye week filler week 11 vs Houston. Although, maybe I'll try something again if injuries arise.