Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

N.Hines & Ruggs

I have both of these guys on my team. Hines burned me this week while Ruggs sat on my bench. Anyone think that this week was the tolling bell for Hines? With Campbell out, Pascal should see more targets. Will the Colts need to involve Hines more or is he droppable for someone like Mike Davis who might have a limited shelf life?

Now Ruggs.....not sure if he is being eased into the mix due to his injury or if he just won't be a big part of the game plan this season. If so, would it be smart to dump him for someone like Keelan Cole who is emerging as a favorite target for Minshew.....

Tate is still available in my portfolio league. 

I'd pick up Tate, for sure.  Shepard has turf toe and Tate/Slayton should be featured now that there is no Barkley.

I wouldn't dump Hines just yet, although he is clearly going to be game-plan dependent.  Still, you can't dump a guy who started the season with 27.3 PPR points--RB4 for Week 1--after the team lost their #1 RB to boot.  Give it a couple of weeks to normalize, but I would expect Hines will remain a quality PPR flex start most weeks at minimum.

Las Vegas seems to be using ALL of its receivers at this point, and it's hard to tell how much Ruggs might distinguish himself as his rookie season progresses.  At this point, I'd rather have Cole if I had to start one of them, but if you can afford to sit on him for a while, Ruggs has way more upside.

• Thanks 1

Keep Hines, and I agree pick up Tate.