Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who is going to have a blowup week week 3

QB

Teddy Bridgewater Vs the Chargers. Mike Davis is not Run CMC. Not even close. This is going to force them to open up the passing game. 300 yards and 3 tds. 

RB

Jonathan Taylor is going to destroy the jets. 125 yards on the ground 6 catches for 60. He may actually be out by halftime with these numbers. 

James Robinson. I mentioned him last week and he had a pretty good game. I feel the same this week against the Phins. He is going to get 16-20 carries against a team giving up 5YPC and is 5th worst this year in allowing YPC. 

WR. 

Diontae Johnson. He is fast becoming the number 1 with JuJu slipping back into the support role that he is best at.  His target share shows exactly what big ben thinks of him. 

DJ  Moore. He is going to have to continue being peppered with targets now that CMC is down an should soak them up again this week against an middle of the pack LAC. 

Leviska Shenault- This is his blowup week against the phins. 6 catches for 101 yards and a td and 6 rushes for a td in what will end up being a high scoring game of the bad teams.

TE 

Mike Gesicki - He is listed as a TE but he is being used as a  slot wr.  He has 21% of the phins targets this year and Jacksonville has given up the 3rd most passing yards through 2 games. They also ignore the TE entirely . 

Defense 

Tampa vs Denver. -Denver is falling apart fast and the tampa bay D is just going to help them with that. 

Who ya got. 

Bonus pick. Kenyon Drake vs the Liedows who are giving up a league leading and absolutely absurd 6.5 ypc. 165 yards and 2 tds. 

• Like 1

I'll go the other direction.....Mike Davis, after being unceremoniously run out of Seattle and Chicago, seizes his opportunity and puts up 120 total yards and a TD.

DK Metcalf, after being released from the yoke of Stephon Gilmore (who he still got the better of), expresses his new-found freedom to the tune of 8 for 134 2 Td's...

Gaskin.. sets himself apart from the others..

14 carries, 5 receptions..

Parker vs the Jags. 

Ekeler vs the Panthers. 

Locket vs the Cowboys. 

Cook vs the Titans. 

Juju vs the Texans. 

Hilton vs the Jets. 

Gordon. He actually scored vs Pit and with “the Driskeling shitz” at QB and Sutton gone this whole offense goes through Melvin.

51 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Juju vs the Texans. 

19 percent target share vs 32 for johnson. Juju is what we thought he was. A compliment to a target hog. Not the top dog. But he is still being valued like he is one. 

Jeff Wilson - SF. With all the FAAB being dropped on 4 or 5 RB's, it would be like Shanny to give the borderline practice player 15-20 carries and redzone work. 

12 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Jeff Wilson - SF. With all the FAAB being dropped on 4 or 5 RB's, it would be like Shanny to give the borderline practice player 15-20 carries and redzone work. 

Over what was the 7th-highest paid RB in the NFL going into last year?  Wilson will have a role for one week, but it's McKinnon who will blow up.

10 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Over what was the 7th-highest paid RB in the NFL going into last year?  Wilson will have a role for one week, but it's McKinnon who will blow up.

I'm not actually trying to predict Wilson, just the irony that will happen when large percentages of FAAB is dropped on multiple players, only to have some other RB go off. 

1 hour ago, Serenity Now said:

He did a nice job for them last year, no?

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

19 percent target share vs 32 for johnson. Juju is what we thought he was. A compliment to a target hog. Not the top dog. But he is still being valued like he is one. 

Nice. 

Yet isn’t this a tread about who one thinks will blow up week three? Or does that not apply for my picks? 

And besides all those targets, who as the most ff points, both ppr and non? 

Thanks. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Nice. 

Yet isn’t this a tread about who one thinks will blow up week three? Or does that not apply for my picks? 

And besides all those targets, who as the most ff points, both ppr and non? 

Thanks. 

nah I am just busting your balls

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

nah I am just busting your balls

Cool. 

Now can you answer my question that I posted to you. 

Which one of those two WRs on Pitt as the most ff points, ppr and non ppr? 

I don’t get paid for targets.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Cool. 

Now can you answer my question that I posted to you. 

Which one of those two WRs on Pitt as the most ff points, ppr and non ppr? 

I don’t get paid for targets.  

Its damn near the same. like a 4 point difference. The target share says one will rise more than the other. 

1 minute ago, kilroy69 said:

Its damn near the same. like a 4 point difference. The target share says one will rise more than the other. 

Lol, I’m sorry but who leads in points? 

I would say, based on weeks 1 and 2, it will be whoever my opponent has 😫, so:

QB: Dak

RB: Jacobs, Cook, Johnathan Taylor

WR: Trequan Smith, Allen Robinson

TE: Higbee

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Lol, I’m sorry but who leads in points? 

Fred

18 minutes ago, rotisserieking said:

I would say, based on weeks 1 and 2, it will be whoever my opponent has 😫, so:

QB: Dak

RB: Jacobs, Cook, Johnathan Taylor

WR: Trequan Smith, Allen Robinson

TE: Higbee

Lol, right.  

James White, after missing the game due to family tragedy, I think he comes back with a big game

I think he does something like

30 yds rushing,  TD

10 catches, 80 yds,  TD

4 hours ago, polecatt said:

James White, after missing the game due to family tragedy, I think he comes back with a big game

I think he does something like

30 yds rushing,  TD

10 catches, 80 yds,  TD

That's very possible - I'm going against him.....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

McKinnon should have a nice game. Have him in all leagues - adding Wilson as insurance. He may get goal line and/or garbage time run. Both Mostert and Coleman are dinged up.

10 hours ago, DrG said:

McKinnon should have a nice game. Have him in all leagues - adding Wilson as insurance. He may get goal line and/or garbage time run. Both Mostert and Coleman are dinged up.

Wilson was in this exact position for two  games last year and got 13 red zone touches and eight carries inside the 10-yard.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 10:57 AM, jrokh said:

DK Metcalf, after being released from the yoke of Stephon Gilmore (who he still got the better of), expresses his new-found freedom to the tune of 8 for 134 2 Td's...

+1

I've got a welt on my back for how many times i've pat myself there over "reaching" for DK in the 4th.  He has shot up everyone's weekly and ROS rankings.

Adding herbert. Assuming the medical staff for the chargers don't try to kill him too by collapsing his lung with a painkilling shot. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

I’m watching. Thought Miller would hold him off

Miller sucks. He has a decent physical profile, but he makes too many mistakes. He has cost the offense two tds. One was blamed on tribs of course because he must be blamed for all mistakes

50 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Miller sucks. He has a decent physical profile, but he makes too many mistakes. He has cost the offense two tds. One was blamed on tribs of course because he must be blamed for all mistakes

Miller still thinks he can coast and live off what he did in college while Mooney is concentrating on being an NFL receiver.

7 hours ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

Joshua Kelly

160 yards and 3 TDs

I hope your right, but I just have a feeling that it’ll be Ekeler. 

11 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I hope your right, but I just have a feeling that it’ll be Ekeler. 

As long as they keep puncturing Tyrods lungs, I agree!

• Haha 1

Odell Beckham Jr - breakout game as a Brown. 8 for 175 and 2 TDs. And I'll throw in a bonus - another all-time highlight catch. 

On 9/22/2020 at 11:41 AM, AxeElf said:

21 hours ago, DrG said:

Lost Barkley, was 8th on waivers, still managed to snag McKinnon. He's been looking great. Thanks, Axe and DrG.

32 minutes ago, stratmel said:

Lost Barkley, was 8th on waivers, still managed to snag McKinnon. He's been looking great. Thanks, Axe and DrG.

An excellent one-week solution... but then what?

That's probly why McKinnon was still there for your #8 priority; he's a short-term solution.  A great one, but a short-term solution.