Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Who is going to have a blowup week week 3

On 9/26/2020 at 9:07 PM, AxeElf said:

Kittle and half the offense (and half the defense too) are injured.  If you thought SF had a conservative offense before, they're about to go all GOP for this weekend.  If Mullen has more than 200 yards, it will be due to McKinnon breaking a few dumpoffs.

343 and a TD - not a breakout, sure, but a lot better than 200 yards!  :banana:

The strength of this offense is the blocking and, Kittle aside, that's mostly intact.  Bigger challenge next week.  We'll see who takes the field.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:37 PM, kilroy69 said:

3 1 yard tds on 15 carries for 88 yards. He is going to Leroy Hoard Mickinnon over and over. Had 10 redzone touches in 2 games last year. 

Ok. Only one 1 yard td but I did nail the amount of carries and he will leroy hoard mickinnon

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Ok. Only one 1 yard td but I did nail the amount of carries and he will leroy hoard mickinnon

One of my favorite football quotes was attributed to Denny Green regarding Leroy Hoard:

"If you need 2 yards, he'll get you 3 yards.  If you need 4 yards, he'll still get you 3 yards."

My favorite was attributed to the first Buccaneers coach, John McKay, during their inaugural winless season, when asked what he thought about his team's execution:

"I'm all for it."

5 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

One of my favorite football quotes was attributed to Denny Green regarding Leroy Hoard:

"If you need 2 yards, he'll get you 3 yards.  If you need 4 yards, he'll still get you 3 yards."

My favorite was attributed to the first Buccaneers coach, John McKay, during their inaugural winless season, when asked what he thought about his team's execution:

"I'm all for it."

I remember hating his guts as a robert smith owner. 

26 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I remember hating his guts as a robert smith owner. 

No doubt, but the Cure front-man did manage a really nice season in 2000 before moving on to a better (less risky) life.  He is one player I'd really like to see a "Football Life" about.  Not sure if one was ever made - if so, I've never seen it.....

When are you gonna ask (coyly) for lineup advice this week? Can you make it-in the future-either Monday or early Tuesday to tune everybody else in on who to pick up?

On 9/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, Saint Elistan said:

343 and a TD - not a breakout, sure, but a lot better than 200 yards!  :banana:

The strength of this offense is the blocking and, Kittle aside, that's mostly intact.  Bigger challenge next week.  We'll see who takes the field.

Most passing yards for a QB in his first nine NFL starts since 1950:

1) Patrick Mahomes - 2,810

2) Andrew Luck - 2,631

3) Nick Mullens - 2,620

😲

2 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

Most passing yards for a QB in his first nine NFL starts since 1950:

1) Patrick Mahomes - 2,810

2) Andrew Luck - 2,631

3) Nick Mullens - 2,620

😲

So you saying the Niners over paid for Jimmy G ?