Sign in to follow this  
Juggernauts

Do you trust Zeke

Really dumb question, so I do expect dumb answers. 

I'll preface this with my belief I just don't trust the Cowboys.  I think they'll get blown out by the Seahawks.  With that in mind...Do you trust Zeke this week?  Would you EVER consider benching him?

Doesn't he stay pretty involved even when they're behind? They throw to him a good amount. He's tied for 4th in targets for RBs so far this year. I'd never bench him if I had him. 

I would drop him and pick up D Freeman. 

Yeah. 

• Haha 1

Seattle would be one of the most anticipated games for him since it’s a likely shootout. Either way if he’s playing he starts for you no matter what.

🤣

Seriously?

Zeke is as close to a sure thing as you get at RB in fantasy football. Maybe he has an off game and only gets 50 yards and a TD

Start him, you'll be fine.

5 hours ago, Juggernauts said:

Really dumb question, so I do expect dumb answers. 

I'll preface this with my belief I just don't trust the Cowboys.  I think they'll get blown out by the Seahawks.  With that in mind...Do you trust Zeke this week?  Would you EVER consider benching him?

If I owned Zeke, Kamara, and Josh Jacobs, sure I might consider benching him if I could only start 2...

On 9/22/2020 at 1:25 PM, PunkRockRedneck said:

Doesn't he stay pretty involved even when they're behind? They throw to him a good amount. He's tied for 4th in targets for RBs so far this year. I'd never bench him if I had him. 

Had him on a dynasty team since he was a rookie, he's not come out of the starting line up one time when he's been active in 4+ years

Sure...why not?

First time I have had him on my squad...hell I would loan him my Maserati Mc12 Forza...if I had one.