Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

ROS Value

Now this is a great question, wow thank you for asking it.  

Tough one.  

Akers is already hurting, not so sure for how long his injury will hinder him, M Brown as a finger issue l but playing through it.  

I don’t think Lewis nor Gallman are better then Freeman , but I have one question op, ppr?

Freeman will at least be handling the ball the majority of the time.  Henderson is One of Three in the Rams Collective.

I would think Freeman since, like AxeElf said, he'll be the main guy. I have McKinnon (my rb5) and I"m thinking of dropping him for Freeman just for a speculative move. I don't expect much tho.

I would also agree with the opinions of the other two wise posters. 

Thank you, great question. 

I dont know if I would drop McKinnon for Freeman. He has looked very good in camp, has produced in limited action this season, and is now going to get a heavier work load. Plus, the Giants line has not looked very good. 

5 hours ago, Hskr1fn said:

I dont know if I would drop McKinnon for Freeman. He has looked very good in camp, has produced in limited action this season, and is now going to get a heavier work load. Plus, the Giants line has not looked very good. 

Ya, that's kinda why I've just been thinking of it. LOL   That line is terrible. It's just that Freeman will (most likely) be the main guy for the season. Unless he just sucks completely. McKinnon will be in a committee at best. The next couple weeks he's usable for sure. But how long will that last? He's just depth for me either way so I may just sit tight. Kinda surprised noone has snatched him up yet. Even our resident Giants fan lol

I'd say Henderson.  At minimum he is an unknown in a good offense.  He showed that he has some juice in his most recent game.  It was just last year that people were drafting him in rd 5 for upside.  A post hype sleeper.

Freeman didn't look good last year in a better offense that he knew.  Now he has to learn a new offense and has been out of the game and hasn't been training with a team for a long time.  It wouldn't be surprising if there is some time needed to condition and pickup the offense.  Then you have the schedule.  Look at NYG's schedule and tell me what spots you would put Freeman in even if here were the starter:

SF @LAR @DAL WSH @PHI TB @WSH PHI BYE @CIN @SEA ARI CLE @BAL

Maybe @CIN?  Those are some tough run D's in front of them.

In half point ppr , his 12.3 avg was the 19 best.  

That would still have made him a low rb 2.  

I think Freeman is the best rb the Gmen have now, I think Henderson is one of three best Rbs the Rams have , right now Henderson has an edge, he’s healthy, but coming into the season he was the Rams rb3.  

I don’t see anyone talking about picking up Freeman as a starter , but I would pick him up for a bench spot, Incase one needs to start him. 

One more thing that helps Henderson , is Akers has a tough injury , hard to say how fast he heals and can return.  

Right now both are worthy of a roster spot, i give the edge to Henderson. 

He could be the ppr monster that R Jones wasn’t last weekend.