Sign in to follow this  
RabidSeaCows

Flex for 1/2 point PPR

SO this week I got:

Woods @ BUF  Prolly have White on him all game.

J Kelley vs CAR. This is my current Flex

Parker @ Jax. Prolly good for 10 points and gives me a reason to watch the Thursday night game...

I'm projected to Lose by 20 w/o Counting the Flex position. SO I need to take a risk here, me thinks...

Man, it would be really hard for me to advise benching Woods, because he should be a top 10 WR on the year--but Kelley has the cream of all RB matchups, the team allowing 3 rushing TDs per week so far.  But Kelley isn't likely to be the pass-catching back, and there's a real shot that Ekeler could get some goalline goodies too, so in half-PPR, I think I'm still going to have to say Woods, just because he is so much more a proven part of the Rams' offense, while Kelley is more of a prospect, albeit a bright shiny one, at this time.

Both are solid plays; Woods a little safer, but Kelley with 3 TD potential.

By the way, who do you have at WR that a top 10 WR (Woods) is a flex candidate?

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Man, it would be really hard for me to advise benching Woods, because he should be a top 10 WR on the year--but Kelley has the cream of all RB matchups, the team allowing 3 rushing TDs per week so far.  But Kelley isn't likely to be the pass-catching back, and there's a real shot that Ekeler could get some goalline goodies too, so in half-PPR, I think I'm still going to have to say Woods, just because he is so much more a proven part of the Rams' offense, while Kelley is more of a prospect, albeit a bright shiny one, at this time.

Both are solid plays; Woods a little safer, but Kelley with 3 TD potential.

By the way, who do you have at WR that a top 10 WR (Woods) is a flex candidate?

Thanks for the input!

Thielen and DJ Moore are my 2 starting WR in this league.

<---- Team listed here.

49 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Thanks for the input!

Thielen and DJ Moore are my 2 starting WR in this league.

<---- Team listed here.

I have Thielen and Woods as my top 2 WRs in all 5 of my leagues, so I'd probly be starting Woods over Moore--but Moore has been close and may get a couple more targets in McCaffrey's absence, so he's a credible option.

Parker and Kelley bench Moore.