Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Any in season trades going on?

I only play dynasty, so those preferred. But I'm always interested in hearing what's going on everywhere / any type league.

What's everyone doing out there?

I have made a ton of offers in my dynasty leagues. Im probably not even going to waste my time looking in my lone redraft. Although last year my one teade did win me the ship, I dont quite have the assets to make a big splash move like last year

3 keeper redraft. Swapped M. Ingram for TY. 

Rb:

Kamara, M. Sanders, Ekeler, Hines, Z. Moss, Mattison, Edmonds

Wr:

M. Thomas, TY, slayton, T. Smith

Dropped A. Miller and P. Campbell this morning

19 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Swapped Ekeler for Hopkins to a RB needy team, only to lose Barkley and become a RB needy team who is now trying to trade a WR for a RB.  

That's what I'm always afraid of. Not hard to find a 2nd or 3rd tier wr. But 2nd and 3rd tier rbs are few and far between, plus trading for one can get expensive.

12 team superflex redraft I traded

Chris Carson, Carr and Ruggs

for 

AJ. Brown, Mike Gesicki and DJ Moore. 

I need some WR help and once brown comes back from injury I can stack him with tannahill. Gesicki is basically a WR listed as TE. He leads the team in receptions and is being ran from the slot mostly. Moore is someone whose usage should continue on the same path as last week given the injury to run CMC 

Leaves me with CEH, Taylor, Robinson, Gibson and Jeff Wilson at RB. 

Expect for Def and kickers I almost make to moves the first three weeks.  

55 minutes ago, jackjohn said:

That's what I'm always afraid of. Not hard to find a 2nd or 3rd tier wr. But 2nd and 3rd tier rbs are few and far between, plus trading for one can get expensive.

I certainly gambled and lost, but I also don’t think Ekeler is anything more than a middling RB2 when Taylor is the QB there. With Kelley taking the TDS and Taylor’s limited check downs, I don’t see a ton of upside. Anyways, with Hopkins, Ridley, Chark, Johnson, Anderson and Jackson, I think I have the wrs to carry my team while shipping one or two off for a serviceable RB or two.

10 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

I certainly gambled and lost, but I also don’t think Ekeler is anything more than a middling RB2 when Taylor is the QB there. With Kelley taking the TDS and Taylor’s limited check downs, I don’t see a ton of upside. Anyways, with Hopkins, Ridley, Chark, Johnson, Anderson and Jackson, I think I have the wrs to carry my team while shipping one or two off for a serviceable RB or two.

100% agree. If Lynn doesnt see that Herbert is their best chance at winning, Ekeler drops to a rb3. IF Lynn goes to Herbert, I would guess Ekeler could repeat last year. Hopkins is almost as steady of a top wr as you can get. So it's a very good trade on your part, as long as you have rb depth too. 

Get on the Gaskin train! Lol

I'm in dynasty and I made a couple, jury still out on the results.

I traded Josh Jacobs and AJ Brown for Alvin Kamara and a draft pick, which turned out to be Hunter Henry

Kamara is the #2 RB in the league at 23.5 ppg.

Jacobs is #6 RB at 16.5 ppg

Brown is injured and hasn't done much

Henry is the #14 TE at 9 ppg

So you could say I'm ahead on this deal so far but only time will tell if that keeps up

Josh Jacob's is on pace to tie the nfl record for carries. Can he hold up? If he does, that's bad for you. Keeping guys fresh increases their effectiveness, imo. But usage also causes results. I like Kamara over Jacob's in ppr, but standard may put them closer to even. Henry is good with either qb, though I think Herbert may give some deeper throws. But Taylor would give him more looks. So depending what league scoring is, I would think it's a very even deal. And if you like Kamara or Henry, you got what you wanted at a good price. 

Just my 2 cents

3 minutes ago, jackjohn said:

Josh Jacob's is on pace to tie the nfl record for carries. Can he hold up? If he does, that's bad for you. Keeping guys fresh increases their effectiveness, imo. But usage also causes results. I like Kamara over Jacob's in ppr, but standard may put them closer to even. Henry is good with either qb, though I think Herbert may give some deeper throws. But Taylor would give him more looks. So depending what league scoring is, I would think it's a very even deal. And if you like Kamara or Henry, you got what you wanted at a good price. 

Just my 2 cents

It is PPR, and there is a big bonus for long TD plays.

Jacobs is already missing practice due to being banged up.

As long as Kamara starts scoring TDs again, and he has 4 in two games, I'm not too concerned with Jacobs being better. My biggest concern was trading AJ Brown, but he's not off to a good start, so, we'll see

59 minutes ago, jackjohn said:

100% agree. If Lynn doesnt see that Herbert is their best chance at winning, Ekeler drops to a rb3. IF Lynn goes to Herbert, I would guess Ekeler could repeat last year. Hopkins is almost as steady of a top wr as you can get. So it's a very good trade on your part, as long as you have rb depth too. 

Get on the Gaskin train! Lol

I’m trying to get Kelley, but Gaskin is on the potential target list.

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Swung kenyan drake and Benny snell to the connor owner last week for Aaron Jones. Lol.

Robbery. 

How do you find these owners? 

12 hours ago, jackjohn said:

I have devin singletary who hasn't been spectacular, but he has been reliable. I expect him to be a consistent rb2 all year. He could be a rb1 with just a few more touches. Hes such a good running back. Damn you Moss

Moss is hurting right now, so one might see a uptick for Singletary 

If buffalo saw Singletary as a rb1 they wouldn’t have drafted Z Moss. Imo. 

I just traded AJ Brown for Jonnu Smith straight up.  I have plenty of WRs and Geiseki already, but hard to pass up Jonnu’s potential for a WR with a bone bruise in his knee.  

3 minutes ago, RedzoneMonster said:

I just traded AJ Brown for Jonnu Smith straight up.  I have plenty of WRs and Geiseki already, but hard to pass up Jonnu’s potential for a WR with a bone bruise in his knee.  

Ouch.

Very little, most overevaluate their choices or afraid to trade talent for talent. Exception: in 2 qb dynasty, traded Higbee for Rivers as Jimmy G and Taylor both went down. Have Hurst and added Sample and Mo A C off waivers. Only a 10 person league but 25 man rosters.

When A Brown returns he’ll cut right into J Smith production. 

I traded Kareem Hunt and Julian Eddleman for Michael Thomas in a .5 ppr 10 team Keeper League

12 Team, Full PPR Redraft, No Flex

After the draft I flipped Brandin Cooks for Keenan Allen.  After Week 2, I flipped Keenan Allen and Mike Davis (FA Pickup) for Antonio Gibson.  I have two RBs on IR, so I'm trying to work some 2-for-1 trades to slim down the roster for when they return.  Hoping I can move Jerick McKinnon and Desean Jackson after, what should be, solid Week 3 performances.  Thought it was a great deal for Rest of Season, though.  The other owner had Michael Thomas and Julio Jones possibly missing for Week 3, so he needed help at WR.

QB - Kyler Murray, Cam Newton

WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Ridley, Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, Desean Jackson

RB - Kareem Hunt, Jerick McKinnon, Leonard Fournette, Mike Davis, Antonio Gibson, Raheem Mostert

TE - Hayden Hurst, Dalton Schultz

IR - Christian McCaffrey, Leveon Bell

On 9/23/2020 at 8:58 AM, Kopy said:

I only play dynasty, so those preferred. But I'm always interested in hearing what's going on everywhere / any type league.

What's everyone doing out there?

I made an interesting move yesterday in a dynasty league where I was a clear favorite and a top team for the next several years I traded away IR'ed Saquon for Julio + Dobbins.

Its a 12 tm PPR with medium deep rosters and a 2 man rookie taxi.

I think it was pretty even, but obviously it will play out over time.

IF, if, if, Julio comes back to form at some point, and TBH I probably only need him for the playoffs............. it should work out this year and puts me back to the same projected points I had in my lineup with Barkley.

I'm usually the guy going the other way with these type of trades, but 2 keys here are I'm higher than the market on Dobbins future, and I had to allow myself to downgrade Barkley pre-injury a touch on how poor the Giants situation has looked for the foreseeable future. The latter thought is the more dangerous, and I'm experienced enough to understand it, but boy it sure seems like that organization is in for another complete revamp top to bottom in the next couple of years.

An additional factor is from what I have read the particular injury is a bit trickier than the average and comes with a longer recovery time frame-lesser percentage chance of 100% pre-injury form.

There has been tons of trading action in my dynasty leagues, more than in most years IMO 

5 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

12 Team, Full PPR Redraft, No Flex

After the draft I flipped Brandin Cooks for Keenan Allen.  After Week 2, I flipped Keenan Allen and Mike Davis (FA Pickup) for Antonio Gibson.  I have two RBs on IR, so I'm trying to work some 2-for-1 trades to slim down the roster for when they return.  Hoping I can move Jerick McKinnon and Desean Jackson after, what should be, solid Week 3 performances.  Thought it was a great deal for Rest of Season, though.  The other owner had Michael Thomas and Julio Jones possibly missing for Week 3, so he needed help at WR.

QB - Kyler Murray, Cam Newton

WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Ridley, Robert Woods, Keenan Allen, Desean Jackson

RB - Kareem Hunt, Jerick McKinnon, Leonard Fournette, Mike Davis, Antonio Gibson, Raheem Mostert

TE - Hayden Hurst, Dalton Schultz

IR - Christian McCaffrey, Leveon Bell

That’s your team, in a redraft 12 team league.  Wow 

RB: Cook, J Robinson, Hunt, Gurley, Henderson

WR: Cooper, Beckham, Edelman, Parker, D Johnson, Green

TE: Kittle

Out - Gurley, Beckham, Green

In - A Jones, Engram, J Williams

Seems an easy trade, only start 2 WR so OBJ can go and getting A Jones as RB2. Engram plays with Kittle out, thoughts?

42 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Seems an easy trade, only start 2 WR so OBJ can go and getting A Jones as RB2. Engram plays with Kittle out, thoughts?

I'd do that in a heartbeat. Getting a rb1, te 2-3, and fodder for wr3, rb3, and wr3. But I love being stacked with rbs. Always wr's on the wire.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Getting Jones was probly worth the WR sacrifices, Engram builds depth.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

That’s your team, in a redraft 12 team league.  Wow 

My father in-law let me join his family's home league this year.  The draft was a massacre.  $30 entry.  Champion takes $210 - easiest money I've ever made.

3 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

My father in-law let me join his family's home league this year.  The draft was a massacre.  $30 entry.  Champion takes $210 - easiest money I've ever made.

Dude your supposed to let your father in law win...

13 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Green can’t tie his own shoes, Beckham and the browns aren’t a good match, Gurley isn’t producing up to par, yeah quickly take this deal. 

Good luck. 

7 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

Lol congrats. 

17 hours ago, lesjroza said:

I made an interesting move yesterday in a dynasty league where I was a clear favorite and a top team for the next several years I traded away IR'ed Saquon for Julio + Dobbins.

Its a 12 tm PPR with medium deep rosters and a 2 man rookie taxi.

I think it was pretty even, but obviously it will play out over time.

IF, if, if, Julio comes back to form at some point, and TBH I probably only need him for the playoffs............. it should work out this year and puts me back to the same projected points I had in my lineup with Barkley.

I'm usually the guy going the other way with these type of trades, but 2 keys here are I'm higher than the market on Dobbins future, and I had to allow myself to downgrade Barkley pre-injury a touch on how poor the Giants situation has looked for the foreseeable future. The latter thought is the more dangerous, and I'm experienced enough to understand it, but boy it sure seems like that organization is in for another complete revamp top to bottom in the next couple of years.

An additional factor is from what I have read the particular injury is a bit trickier than the average and comes with a longer recovery time frame-lesser percentage chance of 100% pre-injury form.

There has been tons of trading action in my dynasty leagues, more than in most years IMO 

Where did Dobbins go in your draft? Did you have a shot at him. Just curious.

2 hours ago, Kopy said:

Where did Dobbins go in your draft? Did you have a shot at him. Just curious.

It was a mid-June draft and Dobbins went at 1.03.

CEH, Taylor, Dobbins there.

In all of my leagues I traded into position this year to draft Taylor, Dobbins, and Lamb among others and traded away very good players to do it. I was unwilling to pay the price in that league to get it done. I think we pretty much always have a shot to get any player, its a matter of whether we pay up to do it. I wouldn't have considered offering up Barkley for a package including that pick during the draft, but the circumstances now make sense to me for the deal I made.

I traded Lamar Jackson (and Odell Beckham) for Saquon Barkley (and Adam Thielen). It was fun for about a quarter.

Before kick off, I traded Keenan Allen for Mark Andrews.

I had too many starting WR and Hurst, he had Boyd as his best WR, with 2 starting TE's:  Andrews and Kelcey.

Best trade of my FF career.  We both got something we needed and no one felt cheated :D