Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Restaurant bar seating BACK OPEN in Maskachusetts

Chairman Charlie is throwing us plebeians a bone. Sat at a bar and had dinner in New Hampshire last weekend with the Mrs , forgot how much I enjoy sitting at the bar

Meanwhile back in Minnesota our dicktator Walz is still being an ass hole.  

Outside of bars, Texas is open up to 75% - which is to basically to say fully open.

But even bars are finding ways to open. All they basically need is a popcorn machine and a hotdog warmer, apply/pay for a restaurant permit - and are back in biz. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

But even bars are finding ways to open. All they basically need is a popcorn machine and a hotdog warmer, apply/pay for a restaurant permit - and are back in biz. 

Same here.  

Just in time to watch the Red Sox in the playoffs. Wait, what? All that money and they couldn’t make the playoffs when half the teams  make it? Sad. 

56 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Not at all

oh you live here too? 🙄

Bars are selling chips and microwave food and that is enough to be open?

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

oh you live here too? 🙄

Yes, live in mass have for 12 years I think now, and chairle hasn't allowed bars to open yet. 

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

oh you live here too? 🙄

How about chowda? 

21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes, live in mass have for 12 years I think now, and chairle hasn't allowed bars to open yet. 

🤡  Unless they serve food.

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Meanwhile back in Minnesota our dicktator Walz is still being an ass hole.  

Bars and restaurants are open in MN and it's looking like football and volleyball could be starting back up.  I was just up there the last five days and even though there is a mask mandate it seemed pretty relaxed at most businesses.  It didn't feel much different than being in Iowa.

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

🤡  Unless they serve food.

Restaurants naturally serve food bozo. Bars don't and a bag of potato chips don't cut if for your boy Charlie. 

In he statement yesterday, he specifically said bars are still not open. 

Just admit you're wrong and move on bud. 

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/gov-baker-to-make-announcement-provide-coronavirus-update-3/2199902/

"Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker announced Wednesday that the state will relax coronavirus restrictions on restaurants starting Monday, increasing the number of people allowed per table from six to 10 and allowing establishments to use bar seating for food service.

Bars and nightclubs remain closed until Phase 4 of the state's reopening, which isn't expected to happen until a vaccine has been achieved."

But they are here you halfwit.  Do I need to spell it out to you some other way?

Still can't sit at the bar, but bars that pretend to have food, are indeed open.

The Assahutcess boys are cranky since Tawmy left town and was replaced by Huggy Bear. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Assahutcess boys are cranky since Tawmy left town and was replaced by Huggy Bear. 

You excited about your rec co-ed softball league Yankees season ? 

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus/2020/08/massachusetts-updates-covid-19-guidance-for-restaurants-after-bars-found-loophole-to-reopen-early.html

“Bars are closed in Massachusetts, and bars masquerading as restaurants also need to be closed,” the Republican governor said during a news conference at the State House.

Where I live, this did not happen. Bars have remained open that serve food. No one has shut them down.

Just now, edjr said:

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus/2020/08/massachusetts-updates-covid-19-guidance-for-restaurants-after-bars-found-loophole-to-reopen-early.html

Where I live, this did not happen. Bars have remained open that serve food. No one has shut them down.

nice, I'm coming down for a drink you focker... strict enforcement in our area

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

You excited about your rec co-ed softball league Yankees season ? 

Not really. I’ll take it though. Had a good year in fantasy. 

The crows nest has your name written all over it.. also was in Perfect Storm

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Bars and restaurants are open in MN and it's looking like football and volleyball could be starting back up.  I was just up there the last five days and even though there is a mask mandate it seemed pretty relaxed at most businesses.  It didn't feel much different than being in Iowa.

Except our governor has teams running around the state in low covid areas fining establishments up to $7000 and threatening closers over one employee not wearing their mask properly.  All while Minneapolis burns.  Walz is a focking piece of shiot.