Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Restaurant bar seating BACK OPEN in Maskachusetts

Recommended Posts

Chairman Charlie is throwing us plebeians a bone. Sat at a bar and had dinner in New Hampshire last weekend with the Mrs , forgot how much I enjoy sitting at the bar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile back in Minnesota our dicktator Walz is still being an ass hole.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside of bars, Texas is open up to 75% - which is to basically to say fully open.

But even bars are finding ways to open. All they basically need is a popcorn machine and a hotdog warmer, apply/pay for a restaurant permit - and are back in biz. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

 

But even bars are finding ways to open. All they basically need is a popcorn machine and a hotdog warmer, apply/pay for a restaurant permit - and are back in biz. 

Same here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in time to watch the Red Sox in the playoffs. Wait, what? All that money and they couldn’t make the playoffs when half the teams  make it? Sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Not at all

oh you live here too? 🙄

Bars are selling chips and microwave food and that is enough to be open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, edjr said:

oh you live here too? 🙄

Bars are selling chips and microwave food and that is enough to be open?

Yes, live in mass have for 12 years I think now, and chairle hasn't allowed bars to open yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, edjr said:

oh you live here too? 🙄

Bars are selling chips and microwave food and that is enough to be open?

How about chowda? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Yes, live in mass have for 12 years I think now, and chairle hasn't allowed bars to open yet. 

🤡  Unless they serve food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Meanwhile back in Minnesota our dicktator Walz is still being an ass hole.  

Bars and restaurants are open in MN and it's looking like football and volleyball could be starting back up.  I was just up there the last five days and even though there is a mask mandate it seemed pretty relaxed at most businesses.  It didn't feel much different than being in Iowa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, edjr said:

🤡  Unless they serve food.

Restaurants naturally serve food bozo. Bars don't and a bag of potato chips don't cut if for your boy Charlie. 

In he statement yesterday, he specifically said bars are still not open. 

Just admit you're wrong and move on bud. 

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/gov-baker-to-make-announcement-provide-coronavirus-update-3/2199902/

"Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker announced Wednesday that the state will relax coronavirus restrictions on restaurants starting Monday, increasing the number of people allowed per table from six to 10 and allowing establishments to use bar seating for food service.

Bars and nightclubs remain closed until Phase 4 of the state's reopening, which isn't expected to happen until a vaccine has been achieved."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But they are here you halfwit.  Do I need to spell it out to you some other way?

Still can't sit at the bar, but bars that pretend to have food, are indeed open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Assahutcess boys are cranky since Tawmy left town and was replaced by Huggy Bear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Assahutcess boys are cranky since Tawmy left town and was replaced by Huggy Bear. 

You excited about your rec co-ed softball league Yankees season ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus/2020/08/massachusetts-updates-covid-19-guidance-for-restaurants-after-bars-found-loophole-to-reopen-early.html

Quote

“Bars are closed in Massachusetts, and bars masquerading as restaurants also need to be closed,” the Republican governor said during a news conference at the State House.

Where I live, this did not happen. Bars have remained open that serve food. No one has shut them down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drobeski said:

You excited about your rec co-ed softball league Yankees season ? 

 Not really. I’ll take it though. Had a good year in fantasy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The crows nest has your name written all over it.. also was in Perfect Storm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Bars and restaurants are open in MN and it's looking like football and volleyball could be starting back up.  I was just up there the last five days and even though there is a mask mandate it seemed pretty relaxed at most businesses.  It didn't feel much different than being in Iowa.

Except our governor has teams running around the state in low covid areas fining establishments up to $7000 and threatening closers over one employee not wearing their mask properly.  All while Minneapolis burns.  Walz is a focking piece of shiot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×