travelr1

WR waiver wire options - PPR

Would you grab anyone off the waiver wire (See top options below) and if so whom would you drop (my WR’s listed below).  I am always looking to upgrade my team.  Players I am not sure I want to keep:  Lazard and Cooks 

League Info: PPR, 10 team league, QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, Flex - 8 on bench

Since my question relates to WR here are my current WR’s:  McLaurin, Woods, Chark, Lamb, Cooks, Lazard - yea ... not great

Here is a list of the top available WR’s on the wire:  P Williams, Shenault (kind of like this player), Watkins, C Samuel, K Cole, Pittman, Reagor, Perriman

I don't think any of those guys is a significant upgrade at this point, but Shenault might be worth stashing on potential.  Kinda like Preston Williams, too, as he gets closer to the anniversary of his knee injury, but there's not the same kind of upside, just a pretty reliable floor.

I don't think any of these guys are an improvement for you. You're better off letting others take these guys and move up on the WW priotity list waiting for someone you need soon.

The way the season is going....You're gonna need it. Me thinks.

4 hours ago, travelr1 said:

Would you grab anyone off the waiver wire (See top options below) and if so whom would you drop (my WR’s listed below).  I am always looking to upgrade my team.  Players I am not sure I want to keep:  Lazard and Cooks 

League Info: PPR, 10 team league, QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, Flex - 8 on bench

Since my question relates to WR here are my current WR’s:  McLaurin, Woods, Chark, Lamb, Cooks, Lazard - yea ... not great

Here is a list of the top available WR’s on the wire:  P Williams, Shenault (kind of like this player), Watkins, C Samuel, K Cole, Pittman, Reagor, Perriman

Lazard and Cooks would be better keeps then of of those listed.