Jump to content
Kopy

Anyone ever

Recommended Posts

Go to take a piss, and sh1t at the same time.?

Why is it the shart that gets all the glory? This happens too.

I guess? :unsure:. I mean, just asking for a friend :(.

:dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Go to take a piss, and sh1t at the same time.?

Why is it the shart that gets all the glory? This happens too.

I guess? :unsure:. I mean, just asking for a friend :(.

:dunno:

a standing sh!t?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Like I said. Jerry Nadler.

I'm not familiar with the reference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

I'm not familiar with the reference

Someone posted a video of congressman Jerry Nadler sharting himself. Then my response to you suggested that Jerry Nadler is a standing sh!t. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what's protocol with a standing sh!t?  Do you then sit to wipe or just keep standing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So what's protocol with a standing sh!t?  Do you then sit to wipe or just keep standing?

At home, turn around and sit down to finish.

In public, go into a stall if nobody else saw you at the urinal.

If someone did see you, pretend it didn't happen, wash your hands and walk out and find another bathroom to finish the schit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Someone posted a video of congressman Jerry Nadler sharting himself. Then my response to you suggested that Jerry Nadler is a standing sh!t. 

Round these parts we call that an HT 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like they say:  never trust a shart.

You may think your underpants are absorbent, but it could be full-on diarrhea.  :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×