Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Officer shot in Louisville.

This is f'ing ridiculous.  At some point we have to clear the streets when this stuff starts.  A curfew has been implemented and it's pretty clear the people out there right now are there to break the law and either cause violence or protect those who are doing so.

A snow plow on some trucks and give 5 minutes to clear.  Or don’t. 

• Like 1

You would think Obama would speak up about this. Ha! He knows they wouldn’t pay him any mind. Useless. 

17 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Protesters Unload Shields From Storage Truck as Louisville Braces for Riots

https://news.yahoo.com/breonna-taylor-protesters-unload-shields-190617481.html

U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project

(((Zoller))) but we aren't allowed to talk about them...

2 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project

(((Zoller))) but we aren't allowed to talk about them...

Jews gonna Jew.

They've meddled since the beginning of time.

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

🖕🏻Black Lives Matter🖕🏻

The new chant is No Lives Matter" 

They started chanting it today in Louisville

Just now, Patented Phil said:

CNN and MSNBC have in some instances been calling for violence today.  They got their wish.  Hope they sleep well tonight.

They've been itching to unveil their brand new “Mostly murder-free protest" screen banners. 

Wake Up America feed on youtube and Facebook has already identified the shooter by analyzing all the feeds.  Incredible.

White supremacist? 

They need to send in the troops.  This is ridiculous.  How are people not being arrested?  Two cops were shot and the curfew has passed.  START ARRESTING PEOPLE.

• Like 1

They need to send in the troops.  This is ridiculous.  How are people not being arrested?  Two cops were shot and the curfew has passed.  START ARRESTING PEOPLE.

Every one of them should be rounded up.

This is why hussein moved to Martha's Vinyard. All this rioting has been in the works for a while as he manages it from afar. The guy is giggling like a school girl at it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Protests going on in Atlanta, Providence, NYC, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Louisville, Austin...  and those are the ones I know of.

How is this any different from the regularly scheduled Wednesday night protest in PDX? 

Its like 200 people here.  Most everyone has given up or gotten sick of the narrative.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Protests going on in Atlanta, Providence, NYC, Denver, Minneapolis, Portland, Louisville, Austin...  and those are the ones I know of.

Where are the protest. All I see are riots.

16 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Its like 200 people here.  Most everyone has given up or gotten sick of the narrative.

Are you still going strong?

Taking my handgun with me to Asheville this weekend. Liberal capital of south and defunded the cops. Not takin any chances this weekend. At least my buddy that’s meeting us there is black so if there is a riot hopefully they’d leave us alone 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I googled it - PDX is the airport code for Portland.  Who the Fock would know that?

Being close to Portland it's easier to just type PDX all the time.  The more you know... 

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Being close to Portland it's easier to just type PDX all the time.  The more you know... 

Seattle is changing to CHZ.

• Haha 3