FlyinHeadlock

Secret Of BLM Success

There is no white supremacist group to counter them. If white supremacist were the threat the left is saying should they not be able to crush BLM easily? Asking for a friend. 

• Like 1

They have a great marketing name. So if you oppose them, they can accuse you with "you don't think black lives matter" :mad: at which point, you're already 90-100% of the way to being branded a racist.

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

KKK

Aryan Nation

NRA

I grew up in the deep south. I have never seen any of these groups, known anyone in these groups or seen any recruitment effort by any of these groups. BLM totally outnumbers all of them combined. If these groups are so feared they should be out in full force. The time would be now. They are not. I'm actually more scared of BLM and Antifa than the groups you mentioned. They are harmless compared to the destruction BLM and Antifa are causing.  

• Like 1

I thought this was a reboot and was going to ask who was replacing Michael J. Fox. 

I’m black and I don’t know anyone involved in BLM or that have been involved in any protests.

(However, black lives do matter.)

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

I’m black and I don’t know anyone involved in BLM or that have been involved in any protests.

Ultimately, this is something China will decide.  Eventually they will become the world superpower and they are super racist against blacks.  Its likely they genocide the black race.  The irony of this whole thing is BLM is weakening the US and its status as world superpower, which is quickening the rate where China gets in position to kill all the blacks.  BLM is literally protesting and destroying the ONE nation that is protecting them from a China genocide.

32 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think the difference is you don’t have to be involved to support them.

with your first two (NRA is laughable), you have to be involved to support them.  Everyone hates the KKK except KKK members.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

KKK

Aryan Nation

NRA

You forgot the NBA

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Which lives don't matter? :dunno:

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Lol, you wish! @riversco

No I don't. 

I suspect that the future is a LOT of genocides using hyper advanced weapons.  Currently, we view the Nazis as an abomination and not the norm.  I suspect it will actually be the norm to see genocides.  We are in an island in history where the current superpower (USA) does not believe in genocides.  Our current situation is the abnormality. 

Certainly doesn't hurt that they have the (national especially) media doing everything possible to cover for them.

Hiding violence, racism, and hate. Insisting that the "protests" are MOSTLY peaceful. Telling everyone that the group's actions and attitudes are righteous.

One of the big things I noticed was what they report as fact, and what they report as "X claims...", especially with the shooting down in Atlanta. They would report as fact that he was shot in the back, but even a week after the video of the shooting was released, continue to report as "police SAY he turned and shot a taser at the police".

5 hours ago, peenie said:

KKK

Aryan Nation

NRA

KKK- Why would the left want to fight against themselves on this?

Aryan Nation- :lol:

NRA- Black people don't agree with the 2nd amendment? Besides, the NRA are too law abiding and too busy to want to help these cities that have been run into the ground by their democrat overlords.

Secret of BLM success......

White Guilt

MSM

NWO

8 hours ago, peenie said:

KKK

Aryan Nation

NRA

With every post it's becoming more clear to me why you can only afford to buy two zoom stocks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DexterM1776 said:

With every post it's becoming more clear to me why you can only afford to buy two zoom stocks.

So true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DexterM1776 said:

Her post is absurd because nobody takes white racists seriously and complaints about them having institutional power is absurd whereas BLM sympathizers run everything. As for peenie she has a professional job in medical research that likely pays pretty well and what does it have to do with zoom stocks? 

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Her post is absurd because nobody takes white racists seriously and complaints about them having institutional power is absurd whereas BLM sympathizers run everything. As for peenie she has a professional job in medical research that likely pays pretty well and what does it have to do with zoom stocks? 

Great, because some jackass told me that was all a conspiracy.

https://www.jns.org/600-plus-jewish-groups-sign-full-page-ad-supporting-black-lives-matter/

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

She said she could only afford two zoom stocks which was probably $100 when she bought.

Stupid people are poor because they do stupid stuff with their money. Clearly with that post about the NRA she's stupid. Which makes sense she could only pull together $200.

2 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

I’m surprised the two could be afforded. Pure ignorance. 

With the lack of any actual racism it is then required to fabricate it.

Yes, the pretense of white supremacy will remain a part of the message, regardless of how inane it really is.  But the crafty shift over to , well, everything is racist, then entire system.....enables those invested into it to remain relevant, allows liberals to continue to scare and pander to minority groups.

BLM isn't a black supremacist group.

The KKK and Aryan Nation by definition is a white supremacist group.

The NRA remains remarkably and hypocritically silent on issues that involve a black person's right to carry. See: Philando Castile or Kenneth Walker

On 9/27/2020 at 11:28 AM, iam90sbaby said:

Nword

Never?

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

BLM isn't a black supremacist group.

The KKK and Aryan Nation by definition is a white supremacist group.

The NRA remains remarkably and hypocritically silent on issues that involve a black person's right to carry. See: Philando Castile or Kenneth Walker

Not too far off.

Would also add that BLM is a bullsh!t organization, preying on people who have misplaced fear to take their money for the person gain of BLM leaders.....

Just now, RLLD said:

Not too far off.

Would also add that BLM is a bullsh!t organization, preying on people who have misplaced fear to take their money for the person gain of BLM leaders.....

Should be called RAS   (rev al sharpton)

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wasn't there a black version of the KKK marching at stone mountain a few weeks ago ? They have a name ?

Gun owners

While the vast majority of demonstrators across the U.S. this summer have been unarmed, some have sought to make a statement with their guns. In Stone Mountain, Ga., an open carry state, at least 150 African Americans asserted their Second Amendment Right as a tool of protest. Dressed in black and armed with semi-automatic rifles, the group marched through Stone Mountain Park to protest its depiction of Confederate generals.

Not a hate group, but your statement proves my point. It's okay for white folks to own guns but black folks are seen as a threat and are killed promptly when they own guns or rightfully defend themselves against an attack.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

black folks are seen as a threat and are killed promptly when they own guns or rightfully defend themselves against an attack.

😂😂😂  thats a good one!  Keep them coming 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

Gun owners

Not a hate group, but your statement proves my point. It's okay for white folks to own guns but black folks are seen as a threat and are killed promptly when they own guns or rightfully defend themselves against an attack.

They had a name didnt they ? Having a hard time finding it for some reason.  How many got killed promptly that weekend ? Must have been a bloodbath.  

I thought it was refreshing to see them exercise their 2nd amendment right, that right is for all law abiding Americans. Was good to see. 

Also isn't there some black Muslim dude that preaches hate all the time ? Wears glasses and a bow tie, constant hateful rhetoric.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Gun owners

Black people don't need guns. They can just stab their 5 year olds to death.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TomAhernCPD/status/1310367191557120000

29 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They had a name didnt they ? Having a hard time finding it for some reason.  How many got killed promptly that weekend ? Must have been a bloodbath.  

Not Focking Around Committee

There was also a (Louisville?) protest where one of them dropped their gun and shot a couple of their own.

You all always become unreasonable and hateful. Not responding to this thread anymore. It is deleted!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

You all always become unreasonable and hateful. Not responding to this thread anymore. It is deleted!!!!!!!!

You should have made a good point somewhere along the line. :wave: