Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Colin Kaepernick speaks on Breonna Taylor shooting indictment: 'Abolish The Police'

I like that he stepped up to clarify. Really. I disagree but he put the truth out there. 

"Defund the Police" gets weaselly explained away by the MSM to reassure us as "they just want to cut funding by 5% and shift the money saved to educational programs" but Colin is telling the truth, it actually means 'abolish the police." Ask any of the people who use and embrace the phrase if it means a monetary cut or abolish.... Colin put the real meaning out there and the MSM is going to have a hell of a time spinning it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like that he stepped up to clarify. Really. I disagree but he put the truth out there. 

"Defund the Police" gets weaselly explained away by the MSM to reassure us as "they just want to cut funding by 5% and shift the money saved to educational programs" but Colin is telling the truth, it actually means 'abolish the police." Ask any of the people who use and embrace the phrase if it means a monetary cut or abolish.... Colin put the real meaning out there and the MSM is going to have a hell of a time spinning it.

That’s cause those idiot liberals don’t understand that “defund” means to actually defund them. Not “cut the budget a little” 

what exactly is it they want? so to me “abolish the police” means civil war. is he calling for that? you get rid of police...everyone i know is taking up arms. wtf do they want??????? no law?

26 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

what exactly is it they want? so to me “abolish the police” means civil war. is he calling for that? you get rid of police...everyone i know is taking up arms. wtf do they want??????? no law?

It's his wife. First piece he ever got and she brainwashed him. It happens. Unfortunate for him she's a super terrorist.   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It's his wife. First piece he ever got and she brainwashed him. It happens. Unfortunate for him she's a super terrorist.   

And he is super dumb.

Incredibly stupid.   In every instance where policing has been muted we see AA deaths skyrocket.....  what a retard....

Without police people will have to protect themselves.  Logic 101.

Vigilante justice.  This is NOT good and will only lead to violence / death.

Well, he doesn’t actually speak. He tweeted. He rarely speaks if you notice, I assume because he’s an illiterate moron who can barely form a sentence. The times he does speak he sounds like a teenager. 

I wish he got more coverage with the msm.  People need to know what the Dems are about.  I would think Fox would interview him on air before CNN would.  This man needs to be heard.

If police were gone, Kaepernick would be one of the first to go.  He'd have a zero chance of survival.

No police would eventually turn things into a full blown civil war. 

A full blown civil war would mean almost every celebrity dead.  They'd have no way of defending themselves.  People would hunt them down in their homes which would have no defense vs a simple 10-man right wing army. 

I can guarantee tho, Kaepernick would be on his Virgin Mobile phone, pressing buttons as fast he could trying to get the cops to come save him. 

I was thinking I hope anyone who could be called a Trump supporter doesn’t get involved in violence. I don’t think it matters anymore. 

The more and more that this crap happens, sometimes I wish New York City did have a huge wall around it and we can just put all of the people that want to defund the police inside...  A real "Escape from New York" scenario...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

The more and more that this crap happens, sometimes I wish New York City did have a huge wall around it and we can just put all of the people that want to defund the police inside...  A real "Escape from New York" scenario...

We can change Welcome to NY to Welcome to Mad Max Territory.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, posty said:

Snake Plissken approves this message

48 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The anti police movement is out of control. I hope the Dems are happy. TDS out of control 

That is party of the magic of their strategy. 

They foment this unrest, allow it to fest it, fan it, then say "this is Trumps america".

I don't want to defund or abolish the police. I need, respect and appreciate the police.

• Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

They foment this unrest, allow it to fest it, fan it, then say "this is Trumps america".

What's both interesting and extremely nausiating about the left is that they don't even try to hide it anymore that they do this. 

Their voters are so illogical they think emotions trump reason when it comes to governing a country, and the liberal politicians realize it, so they just keeping dishing out a steady diet of it to them. The left has a whole buffet of illogical emotional topics for their voters to pick and choose from 24x7. And their voters don't even realize how large the bill is gonna be at the end of the meal.

37 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yup, they know how stupid the majority of their base is. A few demonstrate it here daily. 

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's both interesting and extremely nausiating about the left is that they don't even try to hide it anymore that they do this. 

Their voters are so illogical they think emotions trump reason when it comes to governing a country, and the liberal politicians realize it, so they just keeping dishing out a steady diet of it to them. The left has a whole buffet of illogical emotional topics for their voters to pick and choose from 24x7. And their voters don't even realize how large the bill is gonna be at the end of the meal.

The schools have been brainwashing kids for a long time now. They don't have to hide it anything. It's not a surprise that their people don't look at what they are doing. This has been in the making for a long time. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I don't want to defund or abolish the police. I need, respect and appreciate the police.

Respect them back, listen to them and it’s not hard to understand.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

Respect them back, listen to them and it’s not hard to understand.

Sometimes I think peenie feels the need to stick up for black criminals simply because they are black. No other reason.

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

The cops should shoot him and lebron

I was going to say. Every cop in America should line up to pistol whip Lebron and every other pro sports nitwit and then when they are done, they can quit their jobs

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sometimes I think peenie feels the need to stick up for black criminals simply because they are black. No other reason.

Racist. I don’t care if you’re black, white, brown, or anything. If law enforcement questions you.....listen and respect it.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sometimes I think peenie feels the need to stick up for black criminals people simply because they are black and misunderstood. No other reason.

:wave:

• Haha 2

Definitely something going on on with celeb blacks who were adopted or unwanted. Kap, Lebron, Obama. All from broken homes, no loving father figure. Very bitter and hateful. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Yep....racist 

Yeah. The drug addict and extremely violent criminal George Floyd was simply misunderstood. :lol:

She is a racist.

17 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Somewhere Squistion is masterbating furiously.

Just wait until he hears this news.