Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Which two in ppr

Cooks, I guess. Starting NE WR has become as fickle as starting a NE RB over the years. WR with Cam are no different then when he was in CAR.

Gaskins. Lewis is a 3rd down back and just a place holder until Freeman learns the system. Plus Thursday night games are notoriously run first games. It's like Offensive lines recover faster on 3-1/2 days rest then DL. Therefore, run it down their throat!

4 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Cooks, I guess. Starting NE WR has become as fickle as starting a NE RB over the years. WR with Cam are no different then when he was in CAR.

Gaskins. Lewis is a 3rd down back and just a place holder until Freeman learns the system. Plus Thursday night games are notoriously run first games. It's like Offensive lines recover faster on 3-1/2 days rest then DL. Therefore, run it down their throat!

Lol good points; would u start hurst at the flex over any of them?  Have Andrews at the te slot. 

Cooks and Lewis. 

3 hours ago, himmystyles said:

Lol good points; would u start hurst at the flex over any of them?  Have Andrews at the te slot. 

You have 2 flex spots? which flex are you looking to bump?

Dion Lewis is the man this week for the Giants, so he's the definite RB answer.

As bad as Cooks and Harry have been, yes, I think I would flex Hurst over them this week--Evan Engram led the Giants in targets and receptions against the Bears last week.

21 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Dion Lewis is the man this week for the Giants, so he's the definite RB answer.

As bad as Cooks and Harry have been, yes, I think I would flex Hurst over them this week--Evan Engram led the Giants in targets and receptions against the Bears last week.

I have two flex spots and one wr spot to fill; one flex I have gurley there and I think I’m gonna roll with him. So need to fill one flex and the wr slot. Need to choose from cooks, Harry, gaskin and hurst. 

38 minutes ago, himmystyles said:

I have two flex spots and one wr spot to fill; one flex I have gurley there and I think I’m gonna roll with him. So need to fill one flex and the wr slot. Need to choose from cooks, Harry, gaskin and hurst. 

I would also go Hurst