Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Fighting Back Against Critical Race Theory

We talked a bit about Critical Race Theory when President Trump banned it from federal government agencies. It's about fighting back against anti-white racism, bullying and discrimination that's become so rampant in the schools and workplace. Critical Race Theory, doesn't unite the races, it divides them, it judges you on the color of your skin and not the content of your character. It's basically Jim Crow from the 50s with the colors reversed. Some of you have talked of having to undergo this training/brainwashing and you are intimidated to speak out against it. This guy, Chris Rufo has really become an expert on it and breaks down exactly what it is and how it's been spread with suggestions of how to fight back against it.

I recently had to take a 20 minute course on workplace diversity. The message was basically “Treat people well and try not to make cultural assumptions.” At worst it was a waste of time.

Sounds a lot more nefarious in this video. :unsure: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I recently had to take a 20 minute course on workplace diversity. The message was basically “Treat people well and try not to make cultural assumptions.” At worst it was a waste of time.

See everyone, MDC took a class once and it was really just about being nice, so there can't possibly be a problem....

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

That's good. Refreshing actually. That's what everybody believes. You got the non-woke strain which I didn't realize existed.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

That's good. Refreshing actually. That's what everybody believes. You got the non-woke strain which I didn't realize existed.

Some Geeks can’t tell the difference.

FWIW I fast forwarded through the presentation, went right to the quiz and aced it. Like every useless workplace training I’ve ever had to take.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

FWIW I fast forwarded through the presentation, went right to the quiz and aced it. Like every useless workplace training I’ve ever had to take.

So you didn’t actually experience the training, yet here you are commenting on it, as if your exposure to this training is the same as everyone else’s. Because a quiz is the same as a lecture.  I’ll say this, you are consistent. 

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, RLLD said:

See everyone, MDC took a class once and it was really just about being nice, so there can't possibly be a problem....

Well thank god for that.  

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I've had to do several of these. A group discussion. Then a class. Then we had to partake in the virtual march on Washington. Big companies seem to love to waist your time with training that most times doesn't apply to my job. We just did Ethics. Can't give anything to a government employee, ok, but since I'm not allowed to sell to government agencies how does this apply to me. Yet other Ethic subjects that they go over, Management breaks all the time. Hiring friends and promoting them, quickly. Favortism. Yada yada yada. 

Haven’t ever experienced this before. Just heard of it. Figured it was mainly in those more liberal cities. 

12 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Haven’t ever experienced this before. Just heard of it. Figured it was mainly in those more liberal cities. 

cities.... sure but it's not just government. It's all over schools and corporate America too. The University system lives and breathes this stuff. 

Also the telling phrase to keep an eye out for is "anti-racism". I thought that's what I was: anti-racist. No. Color blindness is not anti-racism. Treating people as equals regardless of their race is not anti-racism. Judging people on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin is not anti-racism.

Anti-racism is acknowledging your white privilege, enforced confessions of how you have beneifted from white privilege in your life,  allowing yourself to be lectured and bullied and have your job threatened supporting outcome based equity (affirmative action across every field and situation / competence be d@mned), reparations and things along these lines. Oh, and only white people can be racist so what you saw at the Emmy awards between Jimmy Kimmel and the black (don't call him racist) racist guy that harassed and heckled him is what should happen and in that circumstance, you should respond like Jimmy Kimmel did. 

45 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

cities.... sure but it's not just government. It's all over schools and corporate America too. The University system lives and breathes this stuff. 

Also the telling phrase to keep an eye out for is "anti-racism". I thought that's what I was: anti-racist. No. Color blindness is not anti-racism. Treating people as equals regardless of their race is not anti-racism. Judging people on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin is not anti-racism.

Anti-racism is acknowledging your white privilege, enforced confessions of how you have beneifted from white privilege in your life,  allowing yourself to be lectured and bullied and have your job threatened supporting outcome based equity (affirmative action across every field and situation / competence be d@mned), reparations and things along these lines. Oh, and only white people can be racist so what you saw at the Emmy awards between Jimmy Kimmel and the black (don't call him racist) racist guy that harassed and heckled him is what should happen and in that circumstance, you should respond like Jimmy Kimmel did. 

I happened to see a video on fb that a black friend of mine from high school posted. It was of a group of white people down on their knees apologizing to a group of black people for what their ancestors did to their ancestors. Said to myself “you’ve GOT to be focking kidding me”. What you’re describing I’ve heard plenty of. Just haven’t experienced it myself yet. I’m sure the day will come when I’m forced to sit in on it though 

Poor babies. Imagine instead the police were killing you and getting away with it? Imagine how crazy it is that a normal citizen can reach out for help without fearing for their lives? 

Shooting of Jonathan Ferrell

While giving a co-worker a lift home on the night of September 14, 2013, he crashed his car, went to a house in the Bradfield Farms neighborhood and knocked on the door. The resident, Sarah McCartney, called the police and three officers came. Ferrell then ran towards them, whereupon one of the officers fired a taser at Ferrell and missed.Kerrick then opened fire on Ferrell, shooting him twelve times and killing him.

Murder of Renisha McBride
Renisha McBride crashed her car while intoxicated at a street in Detroit, and then walked to a neighborhood in Dearborn Heights where she knocked on the door of a house. The homeowner, Theodore Wafer, shot McBride with a shotgun.

Wafer opened his front door and fired a shotgun blast through a screen door, hitting McBride in her head.

White supremacy is real if you are all the way in China and instead of having sympathy for unarmed black people being shot and killed by citizens and police for doing nothing harmful but instead you are concerned about jobs giving sensitivity training. 

You just keep holding on to not changing. See how that works out for your kids. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Renisha McBride crashed her car while intoxicated at a street in Detroit, and then walked to a neighborhood in Dearborn Heights where she knocked on the door of a house. The homeowner, Theodore Wafer, shot McBride with a shotgun.

Wafer opened his front door and fired a shotgun blast through a screen door, hitting McBride in her head.

White supremacy is real if you are all the way in China and instead of having sympathy for unarmed black people being shot and killed by citizens and police for doing nothing harmful but instead you are concerned about jobs giving sensitivity training. 

You should look up Cannon Hinnant. That one was really messed up.  

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should look up Cannon Hinnant. That one was really messed up.  

Is that the 4 year old white kid, assassinated by BLM ? There was another just last this week I think. BLM is systematically killing young white children.  

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Is that the 4 year old white kid, assassinated by BLM ? There was another just last this week I think. BLM is systematically killing young white children.  

Grown black man pumps a bullet in the kids head for riding his bike on his yard. Much worse than Tamir Rice I’d say. Both horrible,  but one is worse. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Grown black man pumps a bullet in the kids head for riding his bike on his yard. Much worse than Tamir Rice I’d say. Both horrible,  but one is worse. 

What in the THEE HELL is this???? Are you serious???? I never heard this story!!! Omg...this should be all over the news. Is it all over the news??? I don't watch.

HT, why are you always ruining my racist angle arguments??? Gosh-a!! You all just won't let me win at anything!

I hope Darius gets the death penalty. He killed a baby! :cry:

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

What in the THEE HELL is this???? Are you serious???? I never heard this story!!! Omg...this should be all over the news. Is it all over the news??? I don't watch.

HT, why are you always ruining my racist angle arguments??? Gosh-a!! You all just won't let me win at anything!

I hope Darius gets the death penalty. He killed a baby! :cry:

I don’t want to ruin anything. Sometimes I think I get more mad at how blacks are continually portrayed (by the left) as incapable and in need of some elitist white persons guidance than you do, no offense. Having spent twenty years of my life in one of the poorest and blackest parts of the country, I have to constantly remind myself how many good people lived there. The media and many Black people love to cast them as needy victims. I’ll say it again: Every morning the bus was full of people going to work. One bus after another. We don’t hear too much about them.  It’s always the criminals. My favorite people on my old beat were the old black ladies on tenant patrol. They loved me. For two years I changed my shift and took them to cash their social security checks so they didn’t get robbed. I still have cards they sent me to thank me. They had a cake for me when I transferred. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, peenie said:

Poor babies. Imagine instead the police were killing you and getting away with it? Imagine how crazy it is that a normal citizen can reach out for help without fearing for their lives? 

Guilt trips are standard fare for violent people.  When not in power, they guilt trip like crazy.  Once in power, they turn into monsters.  Never turn your back on a guilt-tripper.  Never trust them.  That should be a base instinct. It can save your life.

On 9/24/2020 at 11:42 AM, iam90sbaby said:

We need more Tucker Carlson/Nick Fuentes and less Dave Rubin/Ben Shapiro.

Tucker - Yes.  Rubin/Shapiro - Yes.  Fuentes - No way.  He is an obnoxious a-hole.

13 hours ago, peenie said:

Are you sure you want to go down this path?  I'm pretty sure black people killing white people will dominate by at least a 4 to 1 margin.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Are you sure you want to go down this path?  I'm pretty sure black people killing white people will dominate by at least a 4 to 1 margin.

Not if they ignore all the data that goes against their narrative!

51 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Tucker - Yes.  Rubin/Shapiro - Yes.  Fuentes - No way.  He is an obnoxious a-hole.

Tucker and Shapiro hardly align politically at all 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Good job for those parents. :thumbsup:

Every school, every school board everywhere in the country needs parents like these who pay attention..

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Good job for those parents. :thumbsup:

Every school, every school board everywhere in the country needs parents like these who pay attention..

Asians ain’t having it. 

13 hours ago, Strike said:

The irony is that, despite being 94 percent nonwhite, Meyerholz Elementary is one of the most privileged schools in America. The median household income in Cupertino is $172,000, and nearly 80 percent of residents have a bachelor’s degree or higher. At the school, where the majority of families are Asian-American, the students have exceptionally high rates of academic achievement and the school consistently ranks in the top 1 percent of all elementary schools statewide. In short, nobody at Meyerholz is oppressed, and the school’s high-achieving parents know that teaching intersectionality instead of math is a waste of time—and potentially dangerous.

Predicatable.

Hispanics, Asians, others might think that its just idiots attacking white people, eventually they will come for everyone who has managed to achieve the American dream of success.  Right now they can defend it by pretending racism, but eventually they need new targets of envy to hate, everyone who has busted their arse and achieved success will one day be on the menu

Enrolled my kid in Catholic school. With two kids it’s going to cost me about 250k, probably more, until they are out of high school. Thanks libtards. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Asians ain’t having it. 

Neither are the hispanic or jewish communities.  There's only one group that puts up with this.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Enrolled my kid in Catholic school. With two kids it’s going to cost me about 250k, probably more, until they are out of high school. Thanks libtards. 

Dumb.  But why is it the libtards fault that you are sending your kids to private school?

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

Neither are the hispanic or jewish communities.  There's only one group that puts up with this.

When you're being told by your leaders that you can't succeed because of the color of your skin and what your ancestors went through, you believe it.

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Dumb.  But why is it the libtards fault that you are sending your kids to private school?

Teachers unions run the show in public schools. They are radicals.  There is no discipline in public schools. And you’re dumb for saying it’s dumb. Maybe expand on why? I have

On 9/24/2020 at 6:38 AM, Voltaire said:

That's good.

No its absolutely not good.  It is evil.  You are adults.  You don't need your workplace lecturing you on morals.  Once you accept that, it will never stop and they will lecture you about every little detail of your lives.  You are accepting a police state.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Teachers unions run the show in public schools. They are radicals.  There is no discipline in public schools. And you’re dumb for saying it’s dumb. Maybe expand on why? I have

Well, I think it's dumb to spend that kind of money on private school, especially Catholic school, but I have an issue with Catholics and how they coordinated to destroy the lives of kids across the country.

I can see the value of prep school in certain circumstances.  If your rich, if your kid has certain needs that cannot be met in public school, your public school is dangerous, etc.  I know people that live in shady areas and are forced to send their kids to private school so they can get a decent education.  I also know people that have more money than they know what to do with, so sure, private school offers certain advantages.  We live in a nice area and have good schools, so my kids go to public school.

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For that kind of money, you might as well home school the kids with a group of like minded parents.  It would probably be cheaper.

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

For that kind of money, you might as well home school the kids with a group of like minded parents.  It would probably be cheaper.

Socializing is just as important as academics.