Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Voter fraud/manipulation is a debunked conspiracy theory.

Someone please post this at FBG that has passed all of their rules...

Would love to see what they have to say about this...

Of course they will say "It is only nine ballots, not a big deal" missing the point completely...

9 minutes ago, posty said:

Someone please post this at FBG that has passed all of their rules...

Would love to see what they have to say about this...

Of course they will say "It is only nine ballots, not a big deal" missing the point completely...

They probably started small like that to see if they could get away with it. Gonna have to try a different method now. But if people think liberals won’t try to cheat because they hate trump so much then you’re retarded. 

Trump knew this was coming since they tried to steal the last election.

I suspect he has NSA, FBI, DHS, DOJ all on the ground gathering intel, probably some undercover as well. 

Dems gonna get arse raped this November. Their party will go the way of George Floyd and RGB. Straight to hell. 

• Like 1

Now these arseholes are trying to pivot, claim Republicans are committing mail ballot fraud and throwing out Democrat ballots, and that Democrats should vote in person. .

:lol:

• Haha 1

Mail in ballots have specific directions. Easy to screw up for idgit voters which reminds me of my favorite old Onion skit. Democrats had to know this was going to happen.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Try my link.  😯

Later in the day, the U.S. attorney sent out a letter saying it appears that elections staff thought they were opening requests for mail-in ballots, not actual ballots.

We’re talking about 9 ballots btw.

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

We’re talking about 9 ballots btw.

Honest question.  How many thrown away ballots are needed until it is a concern?  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Honest question.  How many thrown away ballots are needed until it is a concern?  

Just enough so that his boy, Biden, gets elected.  Until that number is reached, he is concerned.

Anytime you bring in a third party (or fourth or fifth) into a process it makes it exponentially less secure.  This is basic logic. Duh. 

22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Im concerned about votes getting tossed. Your link doesn’t seem to be fraud tho.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Im concerned about votes getting tossed. Your link doesn’t seem to be fraud tho.

How does someone assure their vote gets counted?  Seems there are issues with mail in voting.  Agree?

For those that think mail in voting is a good idea....

Put $500 cash in an envelope and mail it to yourself.

If you don't have the guts to do it because you're afraid it's gonna get lost, ya just proved are a liberal retard. 

• Thanks 1

Whether it’s outright fraud, human error, procedural error whatever,  voting in person is the best, most secure way by any measure.  There should be commercials urging people to wear a mask and vote in person.  Voting by mail (absentee) should be last resort for people who are home bound, working or in college in a state they are not registered, Covid high risk (old / pre-existing) etc. etc.

Not the other way around. 

Yeah, it clearly is. We've seen it on this board. Hell, Trump says it outright. If he wins an election, then it's fair and valid. But if he loses? Then it's rigged and crooked.

As loony as liberals are, it's that kind of thinking that makes most normal people realize how stupid Trump fans are.

What cracks me up is places like Iraq do voting any better than we do. And it couldn't be more simple. You show up, you vote, they dip your thumb in blue ink. You can't vote twice because if you show up with a blue thumb you're out. And they have a far higher percentage turnout then America on its best day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, it clearly is. We've seen it on this board. Hell, Trump says it outright. If he wins an election, then it's fair and valid. But if he loses? Then it's rigged and crooked.

Trump will way it’s crooked even if he wins. He still says he won the popular vote in 2016. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Update.

Same issue was known during the primary’s. Election officials are opening military mail in ballots.  They should not be opened until Election Day.  The know ballots, 7 opened and thrown away...... were votes for Trump.   2 of the other 9 ballots ballots were resealed and waiting to be opened when they’re supposed to.  I wonder whothose2 cast ballots are for. 

• Like 1

https://myvalleynews.com/texas-attorney-general-announces-134-voter-fraud-charges-ahead-of-2020-election/

A county commissioner, his wife, and two others were arrested this week on voter fraud charges in Texas.

Gregg County Commissioner Shannon Brown, Marlena Jackson, Charlie Burns, and DeWayne Ward are accused of being part of an organized vote harvesting scheme during the 2018 Democratic primary, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, a Republican, announced.

The group targeted young, able-bodied voters to cast ballots by mail by fraudulently claiming the voters were disabled, in most cases without the voters’ knowledge or consent, officials said.

“It is an unfortunate reality that elections can be stolen outright by mail ballot fraud. Election fraud, particularly an organized mail ballot fraud scheme orchestrated by political operatives, is an affront to democracy and results in voter disenfranchisement and corruption at the highest level,” Paxton said in a statement.

“Mail ballots are vulnerable to diversion, coercion, and influence by organized vote harvesting schemes. This case demonstrates my commitment to ensuring Texas has the most secure elections in the country, and I thank the Gregg County Sheriff and District Attorney for their continued partnership. Those who try to manipulate the outcome of elections in Texas must be held accountable.”

A grand jury returned 23 felony counts against Brown, a Democrat, 97 counts against his wife Jackson, and a combined 14 counts against the two others, according to indictments obtained by The Epoch Times. Counts include illegal voting, fraudulent use of mail ballot applications, and unlawful possession of ballots. If convicted, defendants face jail time, some up to 99 years.

Brown’s office didn’t respond to a request for comment. The other defendants couldn’t be reached.

Brown won the 2018 primary election by just five votes over his challenger, former Longview City Councilwoman Kasha Williams, out of 2,089 cast.

Brown rode nearly 500 absentee ballots to the win. Williams received less than 200.

At this point the question is which state has not experienced mail in ballot fraud?

• Like 1

I think it would be a good bet, it is happening in every state.  4 Voters Claiming NPR as Residence Turn Up in Search of California Voting Records is probably happening in every state with many companies with employees working in other states and from other countries.  Between vacation homes,  previous address voter registrations, and registrations from friends and other family member residence.  Mail-in ballots are probably just as reliable as a Chicago or Detroit ballot box.

What's going to happen when Democrats own everything and they are ballot harvesting and cheating against each other. Starting to see some elections with this scenario. They don't give a shlt. They will stab each other in the back. Just ruthless with no morale code. With leaders like that we are headed to the gates of hell.

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The media will be all over this story first thing this morning. Ofcourse they'll just try to discredit its creator and ignore the actual story or call it a debunked conspiracy theory, but they will do their job and be all over it. Count on it. 

So the Somali Muslim got caught paying Somalis in government housing towers in Minneapolis cash for votes?

Amazing.

Thanks to Fentanyl Floyd and Burn Loot Murder the fine people of MN will uncuck themselves this November.

And that Muslim brother focker will be getting scissored in prison.

9 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

What's going to happen when Democrats own everything and they are ballot harvesting and cheating against each other. Starting to see some elections with this scenario. They don't give a shlt. They will stab each other in the back. Just ruthless with no morale code. With leaders like that we are headed to the gates of hell.

MSM has their back.....it will be suppressed.....

https://nationalfile.com/bidens-texas-political-director-accused-of-illegal-ballot-harvesting-at-texas-supreme-court/

“Based on interviews, review of documents, and other information, I have identified the individuals in charge of the ballot harvesting scheme. These individuals includes political consultant Dallas Jones who was recently hired by the Joe Biden for President campaign to oversee their Harris County initiative. District 13 Texas State Senator Borris Miles, who is the handler of Mr. Jones, political consultant Gerald Womack, and Precinct 1 Harris County Commissioner Rodney Ellis. One of the companies these individuals are using as a front for this operation is AB Canvassing, although there are others that have been identified that we are investigating.”

“I have in my possession video-taped interviews of witnesses attesting to the aforementioned people having groups of people completing thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots, including completing ballots for deceased individuals; illegally going into nursing homes, with the complicity of the nursing home staff, and filling out and forging the signatures of nursing home residents; signing up homeless individuals to vote using the ballot harvester’s address then completing the ballot and forging the homeless individual’s signature.

“Witnesses have shown me and described to me how the ballot harvesters take absentee ballots from the elderly in nursing homes, from the homeless, and from unsuspecting residences’ mailboxes. The ballot harvesters then complete the ballots for their preferred candidate and forge the signature of the “voter”. Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.”

“I have been made aware of a law enforcement investigation in the Spring of 2020 regarding illegal ballot harvesting. Several interviews of individuals were conducted. After the interviews became public, former Harris County Clerk Diane Troutman, resigned alleging health concerns due to COVID-19. However, witnesses have told me that Ms. Troutman was arguing with Commission Rodney Ellis about the legality of the mass purchasing and mailing of mail-in ballots and that Troutman was concerned she would be included in the eventual arrest pertaining to illegal ballot harvesting. Instead of coming forward and exposing the scheme, Ms. Troutman abruptly resigned. Witnesses have stated that Commissioner Ellis was not deterred and continued to move forward with the plan to mass mail ballots and expand the illegal ballot harvesting scam. Another witness stated to me that an employee of Commission Ellis, Tyler James, has bragged that he could guarantee that the illegal ballot harvesting operation, with the help of mass mail-in ballots, could harvest 700,000 illegal ballots.”

Not

A

Smidgen